Heathcote DFL Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
any one else watch the bendigo news update after lunch today, elmore had three names listed as signed recruits lake(south bandigo), adamson(golden square) and the coach maybe daryl someone from harcourt

Jay Spizzica has signed with the bloods from Rochy as well.

there wasa lot of talk out of huntly at this time last year. what happening at the halks this year. and north for that matter.

Aggots is coaching again I believe. What's gthe go with Adamson going out there. Stood down as coach of Square coz of family committments but would have thought if he was gunna play he could have played there or is there more behind it???

I heard from a few sources that he made a goose of himself after winning the GF, and then again after the B&F count... rubbed a few people the wrong way

I heard from a few sources that he made a goose of himself after winning the GF, and then again after the B&F count... rubbed a few people the wrong way

Sounds similar to what I had heard

Aggots is coaching again I believe. What's gthe go with Adamson going out there. Stood down as coach of Square coz of family committments but would have thought if he was gunna play he could have played there or is there more behind it???
must have been pretty bad. some teams would just over look it if you get the chocys at the end of the year. does any you know much about the new heathcote coach

must have been pretty bad. some teams would just over look it if you get the chocys at the end of the year. does any you know much about the new heathcote coach

Yes Ash, I believe I can fill you in there. I can tell you he is a very dedicated person who I believe will continue to build the HFNC to the higher standards that are required to maintain a premier team/club to that level that is required to stay at that level of requirement that teams need to stay in the level that is needed to stay in the required field of requirement. The above mentioned, I also believe he can play a bit, but that is yet to be seen.:thumbsu: I will take this unofficial moment though to welcome BC to the HDFL:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[/b]
Yes Ash, I believe I can fill you in there. I can tell you he is a very dedicated person who I believe will continue to build the HFNC to the higher standards that are required to maintain a premier team/club to that level that is required to stay at that level of requirement that teams need to stay in the level that is needed to stay in the required field of requirement. The above mentioned, I also believe he can play a bit, but that is yet to be seen.:thumbsu: I will take this unofficial moment though to welcome BC to the HDFL:thumbsu:

Wot are you on:confused: How many cans

Hagans heart doesn't/can't be moved Ump solely because of the size factor, unlike that pea size thing you carry:thumbsu:, and it was only 10 cans I reckon' if it was 12 I would of wasted 2:thumbsu::D

Heard a whisper that Mounts may be relocating. Anyone else heard such?

Fantom:thumbsu:

If what u say is true i would say that would cause a bit of trouble in the Mounts camp,i know for sure it was talked about before and the old die hards(Local) Mounts people would not have it,for me Mounts home is at Toollen were the history of Mt Pleasant Football Netball Club is:thumbsu:

new coach brent chappy is great player n will be gud for heathcote.........n he could be takin a few players with him......they could be gud players as he played @ shepp n barooga

If what u say is true i would say that would cause a bit of trouble in the Mounts camp,i know for sure it was talked about before and the old die hards(Local) Mounts people would not have it,for me Mounts home is at Toollen were the history of Mt Pleasant Football Netball Club is:thumbsu:

I wouldn't think it would cause as much trouble as people outside the club would hope. I have only beeen around the club for a short time but know that if a decision is made for the best interests of the Mount Pleasant Football Club then everyone gets behind it and makes it a success. That is what makes clubs like Mounts the great club and the amazing success that it is. Everyone knows that the club is bigger than everyone and at the end of the day what is best for the club wins out

I wouldn't think it would cause as much trouble as people outside the club would hope. I have only beeen around the club for a short time but know that if a decision is made for the best interests of the Mount Pleasant Football Club then everyone gets behind it and makes it a success. That is what makes clubs like Mounts the great club and the amazing success that it is. Everyone knows that the club is bigger than everyone and at the end of the day what is best for the club wins out

I hope your right what u have said Roota, i've been around since 1980 i got to know and become good friends with some of the old Toollen Locals with sport and with my job they would never like to see a move from Toollen and in the last few years Mounts have lost a couple of great supporters they would turn in their grave if there is a move,you will find this a very touchy issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back