Heathcote DFL Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats happening with the grass hoppers, very quiet:confused:
mass exodus at both grand final teams in h.cote and colbo!! look for major flip in ladder positions next year with elmore signing julian lake from south bendigo and lbu signing a few quality players from echuca/rochy..:thumbsu:
white hills also to have been rumoured in talks with bernie vance from carlton/adelaide, correct me if im wrong?
Aaron james 2 play closer to home at kilmore already started pre-season with them.. wouldnt of thought the big fella would grace an oval till mid march! but good luck to him, absolut gun in a goal square... imagine if he was fit...:rolleyes:

:eek:
mass exodus at both grand final teams in h.cote and colbo!! look for major flip in ladder positions next year with elmore signing julian lake from south bendigo and lbu signing a few quality players from echuca/rochy..:thumbsu:
white hills also to have been rumoured in talks with bernie vance from carlton/adelaide, correct me if im wrong?
Aaron james 2 play closer to home at kilmore already started pre-season with them.. wouldnt of thought the big fella would grace an oval till mid march! but good luck to him, absolut gun in a goal square... imagine if he was fit...:rolleyes:

lbu signing a few quality players from echuca/rochy..:thumbsu:
I'd like to know who the Echuca players are:confused: :eek:

Jimmy Angove to Sandhurst? Heard that one over the weekend.

Doubt it would be Bernie Vince....he won the adelaide crows club champion this year. Murray Vance or Darren Pfeiffer might be more likely to have been spoken too?????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murray won't play footy anywhere this year, his knees are shot. Could be Brian Vance, but I think he and possibly his other brother might be just about over the line elsewhere.

A LVFL club Hellboy?
Thought I witnessed somewhat of a recruiting tug of war at the LakeView on Sunday over young Brian...or maybe I was reading into things too much!?

Who are the players leaving the 2 grand final teams in colbo and heathcote?

2 out of 3. Weeks off to Square I believe. Holowboski back to Deni ass coach
Knight to Rochester. Riordan may be back to Picola League home town of ?? with his brother.
Funky will also need a new chairman of selectors and assistants as rumour is Bart and Macka not going again either.

This was from a few weeks ago... Add the two jacob boys back to Eaglehawk also

I will tell u more soon Jumbo,everyone will get a big supprise,so for now my east and west is closed:thumbsu:

Can't be too far off ump. they will hav to be out on the paddock soon.:rolleyes: THere's a few names floating arounf in the BFL area. Maybe you're spending some of yor cash there:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back