Heathcote DFL Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's "C'mon the Hillbillys" ;)

Haha...don't be like that Doons!!!

Ahh....I miss the good old days of one Des Hicky roaring from the hill near the clubrooms on a cold, July afternoon....

"Bore it up 'em Hillies!"

So, stick with that catch cry Dee Stroyer!!

Haha...don't be like that Doons!!!

Ahh....I miss the good old days of one Des Hicky roaring from the hill near the clubrooms on a cold, July afternoon....

"Bore it up 'em Hillies!"

So, stick with that catch cry Dee Stroyer!!
yep heard him scream that when hills were up by 6 goals vs colbo at 3/4 time at scott st in 04 i think only for the grasshoppers to storm home and win by under a goal.TOOL:D

heard from the head off recruiting at leichy they have talked a few of the blokes from echuca that were involved in sea lakes premiership this year. dont know if its shit, but he gets on this link at st joes but as a teacher cant log in. ha ha. hope you were hung over all sunday dez. ps get the internet at home you tight ass teacher.

heard from the head off recruiting at leichy they have talked a few of the blokes from echuca that were involved in sea lakes premiership this year. dont know if its shit, but he gets on this link at st joes but as a teacher cant log in. ha ha. hope you were hung over all sunday dez. ps get the internet at home you tight ass teacher.

Not true-Col Durie,Troy Ferrier returning to Sea Lake, Craig Sutton returning to Echuca

Have also heard that a trip to Darwin has been made and they are looking at recruiting some key players from the NTFL. Not sure of who is available but make the right offer and they will come...........

Have also heard that a trip to Darwin has been made and they are looking at recruiting some key players from the NTFL. Not sure of who is available but make the right offer and they will come...........
can conform that. they do that every year. the old coach would play up there. dez said they werent going to recruit this year, but elmore went on a splerge. ha ha. bring it on. if this keeps up, would love to see how the hdfl went in a country vic champions league at the end of the year.:thumbsu:

can conform that. they do that every year. the old coach would play up there. dez said they werent going to recruit this year, but elmore went on a splerge. ha ha. bring it on. if this keeps up, would love to see how the hdfl went in a country vic champions league at the end of the year.:thumbsu:

Minus Weeks, Knight, Baker, Cheezel, Meldrum, Anderson etc etc, I wouldnt say the league is in better shape this year at all

Minus Weeks, Knight, Baker, Cheezel, Meldrum, Anderson etc etc, I wouldnt say the league is in better shape this year at all
what? oliver, adamson, lake, jennings, hill, vandenbosch. check your calender 5 months still to go. and you cant count baker, when he only plays enough games to qualify for finals. great bloke but.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im pretty sure Acky was asking if the Hill mentioned in the previous post as coming into the league was Sam "Silly" Hill
:thumbsu: spot on Roota . Who is this mystery Hill ? Is it Chill ? Terence Hill ? If so where's Bud Spencer ? too many unanswered questions :D

went past elmores trainin the other night and there was a lot of blokes there and they looked fairly fit, alot of new faces there but herad there were a few blokes from castlemaine area,can any1 confirm names?

Fantom you will be excited about this.

I had the pleasure of meeting Brent Dyer the other night, he is a passionate man and a man that is huge on discipline. He couldn’t speak highly enough of his assistant coach, he thinks Jason will be the man to take White Hills into the future and he honestly thinks that the pair of them will work really well as a tandem.

On the recruiting front they have 5 that are signed on already with 3 of them having played senior football in the GVFL. They are talking with more players, probably 10 more blokes. Interesting to note that Brent wants good blokes rather than pure talent and is happy to work with what is on the list currently.

This year watch for White Hills to press for finals, they will be more than competitive I can’t see how they can fail with the passion of their coach.

Stick it up ‘em Hill

l.b.u have apparently secured the services of lee and bryce deledio.
along with the massive (literally) inclusion of lockys answer to aaron sandilands, the 208cm paul van den bosch. also whispers of a couple of other local boys returning such as a best and fairest winner.
in other news the club is set to expand the clubrooms with the wall between the two existing rooms being basically knocked out and becoming one big home room. i think the visitors are getting changed in the pump shed at the dam. ;-) ala mount pleasant...
no, there will be new visitors rooms,umpires rooms and toilet block extended off the end of the existing building. will be finished by the 1st game. most importantly the home team will still have back door entrance to the bar

went past elmores trainin the other night and there was a lot of blokes there and they looked fairly fit, alot of new faces there but herad there were a few blokes from castlemaine area,can any1 confirm names?

They looked "fairly fit" hey wolfpack.....that's very observanat of you? How does one look when they appear to be "fairly fit?"

In all seriousness though, all good things coming out of the Bloods camp by all reports. Mounts have been quiet, White Hills making efforts to regain lost ground, and Colbo and heathcote could go either way with some of their losses so far.

Shaping up as a great year, and of course keen to see how Leitch/G'bower go coming into the comp.

They looked "fairly fit" hey wolfpack.....that's very observanat of you? How does one look when they appear to be "fairly fit?"

In all seriousness though, all good things coming out of the Bloods camp by all reports. Mounts have been quiet, White Hills making efforts to regain lost ground, and Colbo and heathcote could go either way with some of their losses so far.

Shaping up as a great year, and of course keen to see how Leitch/G'bower go coming into the comp.

With out giving nothing away H/Cote will be up their again this year,we have some good young recruits to replace the boys who are going from last year.:thumbsu:

Fantom you will be excited about this.

I had the pleasure of meeting Brent Dyer the other night, he is a passionate man and a man that is huge on discipline. He couldn’t speak highly enough of his assistant coach, he thinks Jason will be the man to take White Hills into the future and he honestly thinks that the pair of them will work really well as a tandem.

On the recruiting front they have 5 that are signed on already with 3 of them having played senior football in the GVFL. They are talking with more players, probably 10 more blokes. Interesting to note that Brent wants good blokes rather than pure talent and is happy to work with what is on the list currently.

This year watch for White Hills to press for finals, they will be more than competitive I can’t see how they can fail with the passion of their coach.

Stick it up ‘em Hill

Ssshhhh Dee, you'll only encourage them other mobs to chase one or two more:). As for the future of the club, joint coaches of the U17's in Johnson & McConnell will ensure kids coming through reach their peak in fitness, ability and comraderie. These kids will want to stay, and the club will benefit no end in the future. With the local senior talent and what's coming through we should be okay;).

And its "Bore it up em Hillies"

Fantom:thumbsu:

Ssshhhh Dee, you'll only encourage them other mobs to chase one or two more:). As for the future of the club, joint coaches of the U17's in Johnson & McConnell will ensure kids coming through reach their peak in fitness, ability and comraderie. These kids will want to stay, and the club will benefit no end in the future. With the local senior talent and what's coming through we should be okay;).

And its "Bore it up em Hillies"

Fantom:thumbsu:
c'mon fantom, you want to be able to say you beat the best, i reckon if north and huntly have a crack then no easy fixtures this year. started training at lbu this week. good start, all competative, and a young fella i didnt know named hotrod good skills and quick.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back