Heathcote District FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only time will tell have improved every year, the core playing group being together for about 3 years now the club must have the right culture and is doing something right, can't see them dropping to far down the ladder

Black caviar what do you think about Elmore? Do you think they will make the gf against north bendigo with the recruits they have?
I honestly think with what they have picked up they will make the top 4 still one more recruit from Romsey is what ive heard i would say Gleeson will be happy with top 4 this year and i can honestly say that the blokes they have kept are there for Elmore not the cash the blokes they have let go were there for the cash they have come along way in 2 years going to be a very interesting season

I honestly think with what they have picked up they will make the top 4 still one more recruit from Romsey is what ive heard i would say Gleeson will be happy with top 4 this year and i can honestly say that the blokes they have kept are there for Elmore not the cash the blokes they have let go were there for the cash they have come along way in 2 years going to be a very interesting season
Who has gone? bonnadio?

It looks like Phillip lobb will return to el,ore fro, the riddell forum. Is this true black caviar?

Who do you follow in the league? I thought Elmore would win the flag. You don't think so black caviar?

Is spike ingley overpaid?

Who has gone? bonnadio?

It looks like Phillip lobb will return to el,ore fro, the riddell forum. Is this true black caviar?

Who do you follow in the league? I thought Elmore would win the flag. You don't think so black caviar?

Is spike ingley overpaid?

Lookout school has finished!!

Be interesting to see if L.G spend another 200k and not win a premiership

Narrow way of looking at it they made the Grand Final which is a great effort and went very close to winning it as well. The Club I would think would be scratching their heads more would be Mounts. Once a powerhouse Club who if they word on the street is right are still spending huge cash and cant get near it.

Narrow way of looking at it they made the Grand Final which is a great effort and went very close to winning it as well. The Club I would think would be scratching their heads more would be Mounts. Once a powerhouse Club who if they word on the street is right are still spending huge cash and cant get near it.[/QU
Everyone is spending huge cash these days, but mounts aren't even near the top end of the table for most money spent. They are probably one of few teams that wont be broke in the next couple of years. North will be in a bit of trouble in a couple of years time I would imagine.

North might continue to build their supporter base base and add more Sponsorship and forms of revenue. I dont think Bridgewater had too many hanging around and much cash behind them before they started winning flags. The points system and salary cap might mean turn their way too given if their is less money around people wont want travel which years ago was one of the reasons YCW were so strong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been on a big holiday Doona,they are building again around the young ones as they did a few years back it payed of then an it will pay of again,,,,,,you resting this year or you going around again coaching

Been on a big holiday Doona,they are building again around the young ones as they did a few years back it payed of then an it will pay of again,,,,,,you resting this year or you going around again coaching

Doing the local 16s and will still cast an eye for the development squads.

Mrs working nights now so can't be dragging kids around 2-3 nights a week from now.

Every chance I can now sneak some HDFL games in

Ex Elmore and cheatley medallist David Feveleaki has signed with Heathcote for the 2016 season, be interesting to see if his talent is still as good as it was in 06.

QUOTE="Superman12, post: 42012162, member: 168107"]Ex Elmore and cheatley medallist David Feveleaki has signed with Heathcote for the 2016 season, be interesting to see if his talent is still as good as it was in 06.[/QUOTE]
Good year at Hay, will still get a kick, no doubt
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back