Ryan Hayes
Stu Hayes
Drac Cowan
Danny Childs
Mark Ingram
Ben Osullivan
Adrian Carr

Dirt carter lives in elmore now so may be considered a local

Ben Osullivan is that a joke he only played 1 or 2 games in the 1s last year. Adrian Carr lives in melbourne have you got any idea? ur a ******* u struggle to make the 2s team.

doona give us your stats on how many games you have played and coached because after readin these posts for the last 12 months you seem to know more about football than the great roland crosby!
broadford have always been and always will be known as a bunch of hit merchants!
i know you and you are as soft as they come, i once kicked 5 snagga rolls in 15 minutes on you i cant believe people follow you on these threads!
your ******** is all over this and the kdfl website but no-one rates you, us avenel people are sick and tired of you backing every football club that you've ever been involved in.
stick it where the sun dont shine.
GO SWANIES 07

p.s poach from other areas moron.

being as bigger champion as you say you are and after playing 25 yrs in so many different leagues, surely you can name yourself so all the bigfooty users can put their hands together and give you a big round of applause.
as doona said there is no point in coming on here and being obusive but really what sort of w anker are you.

I stand corrected... You're right Big BOJ, he was a different player when he was coach. As coach he gave out bigger sprays for not kicking it to him :D

Yeah , it was always someone elses fault if poor old Denis didnt get the footy but give him his dues he played some fantastic footy at Mounts.

Ben Osullivan is that a joke he only played 1 or 2 games in the 1s last year. Adrian Carr lives in melbourne have you got any idea? ur a ******* u struggle to make the 2s team.

Read the question u f uckin moron it asked how many locals played in the seniors 1 or 2 senior games is still playing in the seniors isnt it dead ********?
Adrian Carr lives in Melbourne now but he grew up on a farm close to elmore. Go and die

Hahahahahaha. Your like a little fish in a big pond aren't you Mylo. Just throw the rod in and you will take the bait. By the way have you and roota got something going on there I think you got more upset than he did.

Nah not at all, and whaddya mean by takin the bait.. Like you really upset me that bad loser. Your worse than bloodhound, maybe you 2 have a little something goin on. As i said, wake up and smell the cheese cause eggs dont bounce and catfish dont have kittens. And obviously you sir, do not have a d ick.:)

Read the question u f uckin moron it asked how many locals played in the seniors 1 or 2 senior games is still playing in the seniors isnt it dead ********?
Adrian Carr lives in Melbourne now but he grew up on a farm close to elmore. Go and die

whats going on with his brother bloodhound? is he OS or back in the country. Last time i saw Allistair was when i was about to be loaded into a meatwagon after we collided heavily in a game at Colbo. I dont remember a hellova lot of that incident but i remember he came into our changerooms after the game to see how I was :thumbsu:
Good fella - and of course, good mates with an Essendon legend.

Pretty certain Adrian lives in Ocean Grove there young c ockwad. Yet again looks like your just posting cr ap off the top of your head, oh well at least your consistent:D

hey Roota what took you out to Mounts anyway? do you know some people out there at the club?

And are you still playing cricket over yonder?

Wes White played at Lalbert in 96 and 97 when i was a lad and he was good to me when i was around the joint. I ran into him around xmas time and told him of my move and it went from there. I also know Rik Pumpa and he has said only good hings about the place.

Havn't played cricket for 4 or 5 weeks HJ

Bloodhound are you "F'N DAVE" With your last quote is sounds like you. Go and die if you want just add the 'Fcuk off' part. You played a few game down there at elmore too, didnt you ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty certain Adrian lives in Ocean Grove there young c ockwad. Yet again looks like your just posting cr ap off the top of your head, oh well at least your consistent:D

You can be as pretty certain as you want mouth piece but as a fact i can tell you he is now residing in Melbourne. He was living in ocean grove but he has moved. Would you like his number to confirm that d ick cheese?

Close to Elmore? He is a Goornong boy, which is Mounts territory! Hardly a local. His old man played for both Mounts and Elmore I believe.

And HJ last I heard Al was still in China but does get back home a couple of times a year.

Al is back from China and living in Adelaide but will spend a fair portion of the year travelling back and forward.
Spot on HJ he is a great bloke and the best man at said champions wedding.
Was it the first or second time we played you that he went through you? not stiring just trying to remember the incident?

Best Forward Player - Dennis Ryan (Smartest player in the league)
Best Backline Player - Rob Rojewski (Will surprise many but very rarely beaten over as long period of time)
Best Onballer - Mick Dobson (Best i could think of out of about 10 others)
Best Kick (Precision) - Dennis Grinton (Havent seen him waste many)
Best Disposal Allround - Andy Grant (See above plus very creative hands)
Biggest Kick - Adam Dalton (By a mile:eek:)
Cleanest Hands (Best Grab) - Trevor Douglas (Always taking them backing into packs-the hardest ones to take)

and WHO from another side you would like to have in yours - Daniel Fletcher in his heyday

Do you no Mylo or any of you Mountain men wether Rob Roy is going aroung again? Play on him most times we meet and had some great battles! Don't get to many easy kicks! Would be good to see him have another year! Champion fella:thumbsu:

Do you no Mylo or any of you Mountain men wether Rob Roy is going aroung again? Play on him most times we meet and had some great battles! Don't get to many easy kicks! Would be good to see him have another year! Champion fella:thumbsu:

Yeah mate, hes goin around again your right hes a top bloke. Doesnt drink nor smoke. Guess you could call him mr natural!

You can be as pretty certain as you want mouth piece but as a fact i can tell you he is now residing in Melbourne. He was living in ocean grove but he has moved. Would you like his number to confirm that d ick cheese?

Nah i believe you. Dont get upset now! And thats the pot calling the kettle black calling me mouthpiece, on the ground ive heard your a shocker with the mouth little little sammy boy!

You blokes in the HDFL better what out for the high flying superstar ROOTA 6 going to Mounts. This bloke is a freak and doesn't take ******** from anyone.:mad: :mad: I dare anyone out there to test him, he is a ROCK...
I played & coached him for a few years he is Mr. Football.
Got BEST ON in a close game, Lalbert down by 120 pts. ROOTA 6 only had 10 goals kicked on him, ala J Arentz. \
He will be the HDFL pin up boy. :cool:

Ha Boys thought as i am a little sick of rumour talk and that we obviously all take an interest in the HDFL that i might throw a few topics up for discussion and see what we all come up with.

Best Forward Player - LUKE BENNETT
Best Backline Player - LUKE BENNETT
Best Onballer - LUKE BENNETT
Best Kick (Precision) - LUKE BENNETT
Best Disposal Allround - LUKE BENNETT
Biggest Kick - LUKE BENNETT
Cleanest Hands (Best Grab) - LUKE BENNETT

and WHO from another side you would like to have in yours -
LUKE BENNETT

Al is back from China and living in Adelaide but will spend a fair portion of the year travelling back and forward.
Spot on HJ he is a great bloke and the best man at said champions wedding.
Was it the first or second time we played you that he went through you? not stiring just trying to remember the incident?

first time round at colbo, think it was about round 7 in 05. no malice in the collision, just both of us going for the ball.

mounts will have the best backman this year in new recruit freeman , fearless

freeman would be a good backman. but watched him play square this year big chop and got reported for a very late hit on there coach, right in front of the umpire. very silly. might have been the frustration of getting pumped. if you can settle him, will be very good for you boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back