Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough then mate, as i said i will investigate tomorrow night. Would be disappointing as I have heard nothing but great things about the man and he was one i was really looking forward to playing along side.

What else do you know Tilt?

A fair bit Roota but thats enough for one day, can't let all the secrets out.:thumbsu:

Sad news last week at Superpipe Park when mercurial forward H McDonald tripped on a sprinkler head badly spraining his ankle. Curtailing what was a promising pre-season.
Unfortunately this has also caused some disturbance to the rural Ambulance Boyos who have had to liquid paper out the name "Darren Kirkpatrick" from all their forms just to fit Big H in.

Sad news last week at Superpipe Park when mercurial forward H McDonald tripped on a sprinkler head badly spraining his ankle. Curtailing what was a promising pre-season.
Unfortunately this has also caused some disturbance to the rural Ambulance Boyos who have had to liquid paper out the name "Darren Kirkpatrick" from all their forms just to fit Big H in.

Speaking of Der ... How did the Wedding go? Seems to have come and gone with no report from HJ.
Perhaps Tibbinaters story had something to do with it :D

Went up to the locky ground monday night and had a run around . have to give to the fellas running the show. it is in great nic!!.... how are the other grounds shaping up??? have the hdfl sorted out what will happen if grounds become unplayable, likes of bendigo grounds??

what teams are playing who in the likes of practice matches??

Went up to the locky ground monday night and had a run around . have to give to the fellas running the show. it is in great nic!!.... how are the other grounds shaping up??? have the hdfl sorted out what will happen if grounds become unplayable, likes of bendigo grounds??

what teams are playing who in the likes of practice matches??

Nth Bgo's ground is R.S. , White Hills should be playable when they get their recycled water , Huntly is still o/k but is starting to die off , it would only take a bit of rain to have it spot on , I hear they are paying to have a bore installed , not sure how Broady & Heathcote's goin'.
I think Mt's , Elmore , Locky & Colbo are right to go so we should be o/k but we might have a couple of Sunday games early on?

Ha Roota can't wait to hear how training went out at onion grass park tonight and the info you gathered for us all.
I have some pretty big news for you!!!:thumbsu:

Ha Roota can't wait to hear how training went out at onion grass park tonight and the info you gathered for us all.
I have some pretty big news for you!!!:thumbsu:

Hello Tilt, wel the info i have gathered is the same as what i said last night. Grinton, as far as Mounts know, will be a team mate of mine this year despite a big offer from Stanhope. I am interested to hear your news

C'mon Tilt, Spill the beans. What's the guts?

Fantom:thumbsu::D

Well Fantom I don't know how the tibbinator got his info that he posted on the BFL site earlier tonight but he is spot on with his post re Damian Brown signing at the Borough, at approx 7 bells tonight brown dotted the i's and crossed the t's. So that would mean that the mighty blues from tolleen have lost two in two days.
I'm interested in hearing what you were told tonight roots:confused:

Well Fantom I don't know how the tibbinator got his info that he posted on the BFL site earlier tonight but he is spot on with his post re Damian Brown signing at the Borough, at approx 7 bells tonight brown dotted the i's and crossed the t's. So that would mean that the mighty blues from tolleen have lost two in two days.
I'm interested in hearing what you were told tonight roots:confused:

No talk of Brown tonight to be honest but if that is true looks like the boy from Lalbert will be slotting into CHF!!!

Seriously if he doesn't come out to Tooleen i am sure someone will bob up to replace him. They managed to jag one mid year last year :thumbsu:

No talk of Brown tonight to be honest but if that is true looks like the boy from Lalbert will be slotting into CHF!!!

Seriously if he doesn't come out to Tooleen i am sure someone will bob up to replace him. They managed to jag one mid year last year :thumbsu:

They seem to shop every year roots just before tax time!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Rootaman, How's the condition of ya track out there, I ran a lap and a bit at Huntly tonight at kids training and it's pretty ordinary there. Made my legs hurt!:thumbsdown:

Fantom:thumbsu:

Well Fantom I don't know how the tibbinator got his info that he posted on the BFL site earlier tonight but he is spot on with his post re Damian Brown signing at the Borough, at approx 7 bells tonight brown dotted the i's and crossed the t's.

If this be true Tilt, you and the Bittinator should try out for CSI. You guys are good! Personally I won't be happy until I see an approved sign next to the Dalton transfer on HDFL.

can the tibinator tel me how lockys got the boys looken out at colbo

I can help you out if you like Bombers23. Colbo have been getting reasonable numbers to training, normally around the 30 mark with the 3rds kids involved as well. There are also a group of about 10-14 blokes training together in melbourne under the guidance of Luke Hill.

From the senior team last year, we've lost Matt Johnson, Jarrod Kelly and Leigh McTaggart, and we've added probably around 6-8 senior players to our list which will give us some more depth. :thumbsu:

Don't know whether 'mercurial' and H McDonald (i think it's spelt McDonnell - he'd be unhappy about that!) actually belong in the same sentance there Buggalugs.
Just another injury to add to his long list :eek:

So Rootaman, How's the condition of ya track out there, I ran a lap and a bit at Huntly tonight at kids training and it's pretty ordinary there. Made my legs hurt!:thumbsdown:

You right about Huntly mate, it deffinately felt harder under foot than last week.
The scoreboard side is good just the clubroom side is dying off.
If mount's don't get Browns services are you guys are chance to get Pascoe back.

You right about Huntly mate, it deffinately felt harder under foot than last week.
If mount's don't get Browns services are you guys are chance to get Pascoe back.

Both Dalton and Pascoe would be overkill, you only have to win the season decider by a point to be premiers not 20 goals!!!

I doubt that pascoe would return this year if roy shannon is on the move, he was one of the reasons pascoe played for mounts in the first place and there is no way in hell the DV won't go ahead down the big smoke.

Fanotm have got no idea how the track is looking to be honest. I haven't been out there as yet. Training is at Tooleen tomorrow night where the word is the new publicans will be given a workout!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back