Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team is the Shepherds Bush Raiders they are part of the footy league in london and i dare say they are just thinking about heading to the walkabout after the game.........what sh!t speech

Ahh Shepherd's Bush yep heard of em ... I think you're right!

Mounts seniors bet locky bye 38 points..locky have a few injury worries.. Matt bongiovanni has a broken arm and callan randall did something to his leg....

Is that fair dinkum re: the injury woes?
How was the first round of matches given the conditions?

Went to Broady V Huntly, good first half only a goal in it but the Roos were much fitter and ran all all over the Hawks in the last half.I thought Dunne was BOG but he got reported a will probably get a holiday.I think Huntly have Ezard , Billings & Geary to come back in but take nothing away from Broadford they were way too good.

Went to Broady V Huntly, good first half only a goal in it but the Roos were much fitter and ran all all over the Hawks in the last half.I thought Dunne was BOG but he got reported a will probably get a holiday.I think Huntly have Ezard , Billings & Geary to come back in but take nothing away from Broadford they were way too good.

Thought the Hawks were exceptional til half time R U SERIOUS but obviously missed they key players above mentioned. Yeah Dunney was good as was John Taylor on debut, and young Luke Ezard (#33) was impressive in his return home.

Mounts seniors bet locky bye 38 points..locky have a few injury worries.. Matt bongiovanni has a broken arm and callan randall did something to his leg....

Sam Frawly go back to mounts 3rds. Matt Bongiovanni dislocated his elbow, Cal Randall got stretchered off with a knee problem and Liam Main dislocated his hip. All going to Melb during the week to get looked at. Roo Byrne also came off with a hamstring problem (his "good" hammy) but got it strapped and came back on and ended up with 4 goals. Lockys goal kicking let them down leading at the main break 5.10 to 5.5.

HEathcote seniors beat elmore bye 2 points..must have a been a good game
i watched the match heathcote dominated all day leading by 7 goals at 3 quarter time but let elmore back in with a chance in the last quarter. There are some very average players getting paid big money at elmore that did very little on saturday

i watched the match heathcote dominated all day leading by 7 goals at 3 quarter time but let elmore back in with a chance in the last quarter. There are some very average players getting paid big money at elmore that did very little on saturday

Any chance of naming those players Mr hdfs? From what i've been told elmore had about 20 ordinary players all day. Apparently new recruits schubert and kay played pretty well also did longford get reported twice?

Sam Frawly go back to mounts 3rds. Matt Bongiovanni dislocated his elbow, Cal Randall got stretchered off with a knee problem and Liam Main dislocated his hip. All going to Melb during the week to get looked at. Roo Byrne also came off with a hamstring problem (his "good" hammy) but got it strapped and came back on and ended up with 4 goals. Lockys goal kicking let them down leading at the main break 5.10 to 5.5.

Both sides sufferred from poor kicking for goal. Locky in the first half and us in the second half. Was a really hard fought game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

any news of unrest at broadford? i heard afew lil rumours

A comfortable 100 point win to kick off the season doesnt bode well for your rumours there van, and by Doona's reports there flying on the track.

Do feel free to fill us in on what you've heard though, possibly a little more specific to where, who or why there would be any so called "unrest"

Any other standout performances from the weekend, must have been a fair effort by the Saints to knock off last years Grand Finallists, and rumours of a Colbo revival are gathering steam, they have an awesome forward line on paper, will take some stopping!

any news of unrest at broadford? i heard afew lil rumours

You tell me Van, I thought it may have been the case down your way as I believe I saw a lot of Kilmore people at our game to watch Rowey, I dont know of any unrest though but please let me know what you've heard :thumbsu:

A comfortable 100 point win to kick off the season doesnt bode well for your rumours there van, and by Doona's reports there flying on the track.

Do feel free to fill us in on what you've heard though, possibly a little more specific to where, who or why there would be any so called "unrest"

Any other standout performances from the weekend, must have been a fair effort by the Saints to knock off last years Grand Finallists, and rumours of a Colbo revival are gathering steam, they have an awesome forward line on paper, will take some stopping!
Good effort first up, elmore may have had a few out but need to improve if going to make inroads on mounts, Fevleki is wasted across half back, when moved up the ground late nearly got his side home after being 6 goals down at 3 quarter time.
Heathcote look like a good young side had about 15 locals in the side, Waters didnt play and have a strong backman to come in as well

Good effort first up, elmore may have had a few out but need to improve if going to make inroads on mounts, Fevleki is wasted across half back, when moved up the ground late nearly got his side home after being 6 goals down at 3 quarter time.
Heathcote look like a good young side had about 15 locals in the side, Waters didnt play and have a strong backman to come in as well

How did Heathcote's coach Meldrum look??

I was at the heathcote game on the weekend, was impressed by heathcotes young players. i saw there was a video camera recording the match does anyone know anything about this ? would like to get my hands on a copy. can video evidence be used at the hdfl tribunal ? would be interesting considering the 4 reports that were made during the game.

Whats the verdict on huntlys chris long (#18) doona? he was named as huntlys best, a fair effort considering it was his first senior game, is he worth the big bucks reports have that he is getting paid?

How did Heathcote's coach Meldrum look??

Yeah heathcotes new coached Meldrum looked very dangerous at centre half forward kicked 3 goals presented strong all day. With the return of Matt waters this week heathcotes forward line will be added with even more depth to the likes of lech featherstone, handcock, Meldrum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back