Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i were u blokes i would be looking out for the huntly boys. they are ready to fire.. big year for garry moulday.. just wait and see

Well if huntly are to rely on moulday to win them games lets hope all his shots are from within 20m as he cant kick over a jam tin!!!!! Geary out for 6-8 with knee Huntly GONE

Including 3rds it was a tick over 70 wok, 54 senior blokes on track and yes Thursday night is gunna be a tough one, but as we have said since November we'll reward those that've done the work - 35 sessions by tomorrow night with close to 40 doing 20 or more it's easy in that respect ......... more gunna test the character of a few and see if they've got it in em to come and support, run water etc until they get their go.

Geez doon, Azza said there were heeps on the track but i've never heard of that many training on one night before... thats awesome! With how the two's went last year and with that depth surely the magoos should be in for a top notch year at the least....
How are the ones looking? And will Azza be running water or will be busting through packs from midday til 2?

Boys let baker play who cares hes done. we wll know hes soft never seen him run back with the flight of the ball. just chases down little blokes and snipes them. just call him the tin man

2 diffrent types of forwards both do diffrent things in the forward line. some blokes need to thing about your coments before you make them.

[just find it hard to believe when robert harvey and shane crawford dont run those times

True Story: Spida Everitt was a guest at a pre-game breakfast one day and was asked to comment on Crawford's fitness. 2 seperate groups were doing the beep test this day and Crawford started in the first group. Spider went until he'd had enough(he never mentioned what his score was) then watched Crawf run a 14 something. He thought to himself "Everyone pumps this Crawford up, he's not that fit. Rob Harvey does that back at the Saints." After the first lot had finished the second group began and sure enough Crawf was back running and proceeded to run a 16 something. The first one was just a warm up. Second one was serious.

Including 3rds it was a tick over 70 wok, 54 senior blokes on track and yes Thursday night is gunna be a tough one, but as we have said since November we'll reward those that've done the work - 35 sessions by tomorrow night with close to 40 doing 20 or more it's easy in that respect ......... more gunna test the character of a few and see if they've got it in em to come and support, run water etc until they get their go.

Geez Doona , 54 on the track , superhuman beep tests , fittest club in Victoria ........ fantastic mate , I rekon anything less than a 25 goal win this Saturday over an undermanned Huntly would have to be veiwed as a disappointment by your club?

Geez Doona , 54 on the track , superhuman beep tests , fittest club in Victoria ........ fantastic mate , I rekon anything less than a 25 goal win this Saturday over an undermanned Huntly would have to be veiwed as a disappointment by your club?

Good numbers on the track just means the boys are keen, doesn't necessay mean they can play footy at the level of Mounts, Elmore and co. - they just said they wanted to be fit to try and become competitive thats all. As I have stated these were the test results given to me and as OTM pointed out they probably havent done it 100% right - trying me best to b honest and relay answers for ya questions to the best of my knowledge lads no need to string me up.

Lets not forget they were 12-15 goals outside the finals last year. Satdy will be no indication as we have new guys that havent played together before and then we cop Elmore then Mounts so plenty of work ahead as White Hills and Colbo have improved lists as do the other finallists from 2006.

hows luke bennett go with the footy.. i know first hand he is very handy during the summer with the bat and ball but wondering how he goes on the footy side of things.. i think he plays for mount pleasant???

Tries for mark of the year every week. Played 2s for Lalbert, should've been in the seniors though.

Thats a big call fella you seen them in action have you?

yea i have seen garry in action.. he is a solid and very quick full forward who will kick around 80 goals this year.. with steve clohesy in the middle and brock ezard at CHF i think there is just to much fire power. it may take a couple of weeks for them to gell, but when they do look out..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yea i have seen garry in action.. he is a solid and very quick full forward who will kick around 80 goals this year.. with steve clohesy in the middle and brock ezard at CHF i think there is just to much fire power. it may take a couple of weeks for them to gell, but when they do look out..

Hope your right cob it would be good to see them (Huntly) mix it up better with some of the the stronger sides, could only make the league that much stronger. We'll see how they go saturday against the Fittest, strongest, fastest, hungriest, beeptested gurus in the country, Just ask them. :D

Hello all, just wondering what everyones tips are for the final 5 and league.

Mine:

Elmore
colbo
mounts
heathcote
locky

Medallist: Tie between D. Lock and C. Carter

Cheers

Hello all, just wondering what everyones tips are for the final 5 and league.

Mine:

Elmore
colbo
mounts
heathcote
locky

Medallist: Tie between D. Lock and C. Carter

Cheers

hi man. here ar my top 5

huntly
colbo
elmore
locky
mounts

medallist - steve clohesy

Hope your right cob it would be good to see them (Huntly) mix it up better with some of the the stronger sides, could only make the league that much stronger. We'll see how they go saturday against the Fittest, strongest, fastest, hungriest, beeptested gurus in the country, Just ask them. :D

well it sounds like its going to be a good game then cob.. i just think they (huntly) will have to much skill and with the fleet footed on ballers will run all over them.. will just wait and see.. i herad there may be scouts heading up this weekend? is that true?

well it sounds like its going to be a good game then cob.. i just think they (huntly) will have to much skill and with the fleet footed on ballers will run all over them.. will just wait and see.. i herad there may be scouts heading up this weekend? is that true?

Yep your info's correct mate a bit of interest surrounding 3 or 4 blokes there at least three are from the hawks one broady bloke aswell apparrently his beeptest came in around 27.3798 ;)

Yep your info's correct mate a bit of interest surrounding 3 or 4 blokes there at least three are from the hawks one broady bloke aswell apparrently his beeptest came in around 27.3798 ;)

Are they scouts from Athletics Australia?

Just trying to find out from someone invlolved in your leage if stephen clohesy still playes for huntly, last time i seen him he needed to go on the biggest loser and god he was looking old

Don't wanna sound like a whinger but I reckon it's pretty poor that sides can't get their teams in the paper for whatever reason. They know the deadlines and I reckon they should be fined by the league every time it happens :thumbsu:

On ya dill, your just pissed cause ya want to be shown coin, but can't get yaself outta first gear.
As OTM said earlier and Doona confirmed, they probably didn;t do the beep test right, but give him and the players down there a go. The Roos were long way off finals last time they played and understand that to have any hope of improving that they need to be fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back