Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
elmore v white hills 15 goals
mounts v broady 3 goals
heathcote v nth bgo 10 goals
l.b.u v colbo 2 goals

So what did happen to locky, nesko. Too young of a side against experienced opposition. They did have some injury problems but surely they shouldn't have lost by that much. How long is their gun rover Bongi out for?

I'm sure Doona would of believed Broady could beat mounts, although majority of the HDFL community wouldnt give them a chance especially after mounts lost the week before.

We'll put that one down to hard work. We discussed where we thought we needed to be at 3/4 time and on this occasion it worked in our favour. Had Dennis Ryan kicked straighter in the first half we never woulda got a sniff IMO.

Our recruits were all important (Rowe, Wilson, Taylor) and all the kids just rolled the dice and ran hard in the 2nd half. I thought the 2nd half duel between Taylor and Freeman was the days best both guys did some really good things at times.

We know it will b a very different story next time, we had 4 out (Dunne, Neilson, Coomans, Fletcher) but Im sure Mounts will have a new face or two yet to make an appearance.

Our two's had a better win IMO. down close to 6 goals they just chipped away until they got within reach, thought they also ran hard and outran the Mounts boys. #52 for Mounts was pretty pumped at the final change trying to gee up his troops.Was a passionate day at the footy and all games played in great spirit.

The 3rds score didnt reflect the game, Mounts got some handy kids but our lads had a touch more depth across the board.

North this week, any know about their ground, we have been told wewill know Wednesday night (HDFL meeting) if the game will be played there.

So what did happen to locky, nesko. Too young of a side against experienced opposition. They did have some injury problems but surely they shouldn't have lost by that much. How long is their gun rover Bongi out for?

LBU were only 4 goals down 10 mins into the third term, but with a few injuries suffered throughout the day to experienced players (Mundie one of them), they were overran by Colbo.
It might be a few tough weeks coming up for LBU with their injury toll, but i expect them to hang in there and have a strong side come second half of the year.

Plenty of light at end of tunnell for Doggies Some of you have short memories Made the finals for 8 years running have had 3 or 4 ordinary years
due to ageing list. Time to start again and unlike some of you clowns we are not going to try to spend our way out of trouble We have full complement of junior teams U10 12 131/2 15 plenty of numbers in the under 17s will look to kids for future with some topping up from elsewhere. As for our supporter base going by leauge gates we are still right up there as far as gate takings go So my point is get used to coming to the zoo because we are not going anyware. Old North Boy

LBU were only 4 goals down 10 mins into the third term, but with a few injuries suffered throughout the day to experienced players (Mundie one of them), they were overran by Colbo.
It might be a few tough weeks coming up for LBU with their injury toll, but i expect them to hang in there and have a strong side come second half of the year.

locky had troubles from the start with ambulance visited 3 times bonj randall and byrne started out. all up there for big influences on the game. and with the injuries that occured during the game randall (the better randall...joel) harris and mundie then also with the send off of smythe.this was for sure a major influence on the result it was a 8 goal to 0 last quater not saying that we would of got the 4 points....but i think it may have been a lot closer. But thats football and its something that we just have to get over and now look at week after next and try our best again vs. heathcote.

According to todays Addy the Bloods had 50 frees paid against them. Are they that undisciplined? Also, Andy Grant racked up 47 possies and still couldn't crack BOG.

We'll put that one down to hard work. We discussed where we thought we needed to be at 3/4 time and on this occasion it worked in our favour. Had Dennis Ryan kicked straighter in the first half we never woulda got a sniff IMO.

Our recruits were all important (Rowe, Wilson, Taylor) and all the kids just rolled the dice and ran hard in the 2nd half. I thought the 2nd half duel between Taylor and Freeman was the days best both guys did some really good things at times.

We know it will b a very different story next time, we had 4 out (Dunne, Neilson, Coomans, Fletcher) but Im sure Mounts will have a new face or two yet to make an appearance.

Our two's had a better win IMO. down close to 6 goals they just chipped away until they got within reach, thought they also ran hard and outran the Mounts boys. #52 for Mounts was pretty pumped at the final change trying to gee up his troops.Was a passionate day at the footy and all games played in great spirit.

The 3rds score didnt reflect the game, Mounts got some handy kids but our lads had a touch more depth across the board.

North this week, any know about their ground, we have been told wewill know Wednesday night (HDFL meeting) if the game will be played there.
plenty of young players in the 3rds doona mounts will only get stronger each year in that age group,i know there is quite a few 14 year olds running around there atm only will provide future mounts U17 teams with experience great to see a senior coach acknowledge the kids too job well done.:thumbsu:

Just want to find out if the big g-train moulday is playing for huntly this year, the bloke can play. Also Mark billings is he still coaching that side, that bloke would be able to talk under water

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just want to find out if the big g-train moulday is playing for huntly this year, the bloke can play. Also Mark billings is he still coaching that side, that bloke would be able to talk under water

So how much can moulday improve this huntley outfit enough for them to win a game

Good comback by the Broadford lads on Saturday. Looks like the big pre seson is paying off for them. Had a great forward set up. Disappointing for us to play a good first half and get run over like that. Broadfords on ballers really stepped up and provided their forwards with some good delivery. WOuld be interested in Doona's thoughts on who were our best players

Good comback by the Broadford lads on Saturday. Looks like the big pre seson is paying off for them. Had a great forward set up. Disappointing for us to play a good first half and get run over like that. Broadfords on ballers really stepped up and provided their forwards with some good delivery. WOuld be interested in Doona's thoughts on who were our best players

Must of got a few kicks on the weekend roota? Looking for doona to mention yourself?

plenty of young players in the 3rds doona mounts will only get stronger each year in that age group,i know there is quite a few 14 year olds running around there atm only will provide future mounts U17 teams with experience great to see a senior coach acknowledge the kids too job well done.:thumbsu:

i believe the children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way :thumbsu:

For me as stated had Dennis kicked straight early we'd never got a siff, but he was ya standout forward.Was pretty happy how we matched up against the others. Thought Cam Carter and Krueger were important in the first half and we made a concious effort to watch both them and Zac East. Freeman on Tayls was entertaining contest and also number 5 caught my eye as did old Jamie Gee in the fist half.

So how much can moulday improve this huntley outfit enough for them to win a game

Moulday played twos at south bendigo, is just a twos player... a shocking kick for goal and his max distance would be 30m. Good bloke though. top fella.

According to todays Addy the Bloods had 50 frees paid against them. Are they that undisciplined? Also, Andy Grant racked up 47 possies and still couldn't crack BOG.

bloods did have a few free kicks paid against them santoz, 50 im not sure of. they were penalised a few times for lipping of which the umpires would not tolerate. they probably paid the touchy ones, they got done half a dozen times for slinging the man after they got rid of the pill.
as for grant , from wher i watched he was very good but i dont think he had 47 touches, still worthy of there best but ian kay was a stan out for them, for a little bloke has a lot of go in him against the bigger bodies and is quite fearless

bloods did have a few free kicks paid against them santoz, 50 im not sure of. they were penalised a few times for lipping of which the umpires would not tolerate. they probably paid the touchy ones, they got done half a dozen times for slinging the man after they got rid of the pill.
as for grant , from wher i watched he was very good but i dont think he had 47 touches, still worthy of there best but ian kay was a stan out for them, for a little bloke has a lot of go in him against the bigger bodies and is quite fearless

I have been told by a good source no back chat,no swearing and no hands in back no matter who u r u will get penalised may be the Elmore brians trust should get this across to the players. They were undiscipined when i saw them play against Heathcote sounds like they have not learned????

I have been told by a good source no back chat,no swearing and no hands in back no matter who u r u will get penalised may be the Elmore brians trust should get this across to the players. They were undiscipined when i saw them play against Heathcote sounds like they have not learned????

their lack of discipline was a major reason they lost last years GF

locky had troubles from the start with ambulance visited 3 times bonj randall and byrne started out. all up there for big influences on the game. and with the injuries that occured during the game randall (the better randall...joel) harris and mundie then also with the send off of smythe.this was for sure a major influence on the result it was a 8 goal to 0 last quater not saying that we would of got the 4 points....but i think it may have been a lot closer. But thats football and its something that we just have to get over and now look at week after next and try our best again vs. heathcote.

golly locky does have some injuries doesnt it. i heard bonjianni is out for 3 months or sumthin!!! i thought cal randal was better than joel, isnt joel a twos player?his the one with red hair rite?or were you just bein sycastic? what happend to me mate bundy? is he gonna be ok? i mit cum down to catch up with you guys next week against heatcote. will be great to catch up with yas all! how many numbers do yas have? i mite see if the ankle will hold up and if it does ill play again.

their lack of discipline was a major reason they lost last years GF

They probably gave away 6 or 7 50's for back chatting the umps, obviusly had no bearing on the result against us but could come back to haunt them in big games, finals etc.

Elmore a bloody good side though. Scary thought that they still have Lecek and Rout to slot into the forward line at some stage. Hayes, if he stays injury free and out of trouble could be unstoppable up there, just too quick and tall for any backman in the league I can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back