Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been waiting for you, Very Very poor effort not staying around last night.
For the 82 reuion.You go on about RWB not getting a leave pass you take the cake:D

People in class house's should not throw stones.
I am at the football week after week trying to get the saints over the line.
I never see your boof head at the football.
And i suppose you and your very close friend RW & PINK i ment Black will go back into caves for the rest of winter:D

I am gonna throw something in here and find any one elses thoughts in reference to huntly I believe that it is time that a new committee right from the top with maybe a few members take the club over they have not responded to the direction they tried for a number of years and trying only the young locals there recruitment has been terrible if it means the coaching staff as well so bit if there in charge of recruiting that needs a change they must have a fair bit of coin so get out there and recruiting not in a stupid way of giving money to any one who says they are worth that much find out about players first sure you must have locals but really there isnt much coming out of the locals from past experience there is to much putting in there noses from the top right thru the committee it must really be embarrassing the hdfl by the results especially that region of epsom/huntly are expanding so really until there is a change of guard out there and maybe get some fresh people into run the club with a bit of foresight i for one would help in any way

I am gonna throw something in here and find any one elses thoughts in reference to huntly I believe that it is time that a new committee right from the top with maybe a few members take the club over they have not responded to the direction they tried for a number of years and trying only the young locals there recruitment has been terrible if it means the coaching staff as well so bit if there in charge of recruiting that needs a change they must have a fair bit of coin so get out there and recruiting not in a stupid way of giving money to any one who says they are worth that much find out about players first sure you must have locals but really there isnt much coming out of the locals from past experience there is to much putting in there noses from the top right thru the committee it must really be embarrassing the hdfl by the results especially that region of epsom/huntly are expanding so really until there is a change of guard out there and maybe get some fresh people into run the club with a bit of foresight i for one would help in any way

:eek: Wow would hate to be reading that one out in class tomorrow - I could be wrong but is that one of the longest sentences in Big Footy HDFL Threads history!!!

DOONA, Give's us a run down on the game.
How's your ticker, Was it close all day
I heard a story last night Ump that Doona's mob banged on a few in the first stanza, only to get mown down right on the line. Is this right big fella? Hey Ump, if you lived in a class house you definitely wouldn't be throwing stones, would you!:thumbsu:

whats goin on down locky way? would be disappointed to loss to the zoo. nesko any changes at years end, in regards to a new coach? big charlie play, if so how did he go?

I heard a story last night Ump that Doona's mob banged on a few in the first stanza, only to get mown down right on the line. Is this right big fella? Hey Ump, if you lived in a class house you definitely wouldn't be throwing stones, would you!:thumbsu:

Did you get to have a look at that picture RWB.
The big fella is keeping quite must be very disappointed
To get so close:thumbsu:

whats goin on down locky way? would be disappointed to loss to the zoo. nesko any changes at years end, in regards to a new coach? big charlie play, if so how did he go?

Not sure if there needs to be drastic changes down at Locky. They have had the absolute worst luck with injuries, It seems that nearly every injury theu have copped has been to a prime mover. In terms of leadership on the field there aren't too many that can topple Roo so i would think that they would need to write this year off and hope that they recruit a couple more and hoe the injury curse doesn't strike again.

Also super effort by your boys Doona but i know you will be disappoited that you didn't get the points. Sets up an intriguing clash at Toolleen next week

From what i'm reading here, you have no idea what you are talking about with the club, money wise and their personnel wise.

Recruiting wise, i will give you a few players Daniel Geary, Clohesy, Manley, Long and Bell but have had injuries to some top line recruits that i have not named. So the recruiting isn't that bad but when players jump ship after 1 YEAR and don't let the club know that they are leaving until it's too late, won't give the club straight answers. What hope have they got, also it doesn't help when Bendigo clubs take the good juniors to the under 18 league and they don't come back.

Commitee and coaches i hear are doing a great job with what they have, so whoever you are stop starting s--t and get a life D--k nose.: mad:

From what i am reading here, you have know idea what you are talking about with the club, there money wise and their personel wise.

Recruiting wise i will give you a few players Daniel Geary, Clohesy, Manly, Long, Bell, but have had injuries to some top line recruits that i have not named. So the recruiting isnt that bad but when players jump ship after 1 YEAR and dont let the club Know that they are leaving till its to late, wont give the club a straight answers what hope have they got, Also it doesnt help when Bendigo clubs take the good junoirs to the under 18 league and they dont come back.

Commitee and coaches i here are doing a great job with what they have. so whoever you stop starting s--t and get a life D--k nose.:mad:

Sorry but since when is having an opinion starting sh!t? Obviously he is someone concerned about the club and where it is heading so let the man have his say!

Everyone got their money's worth, At the H/cote, Mounts game
Not to much to report only it was great game to watch.
O""" their was one thing on everyone's lips after the game.
Dan what was Rob Rojewski in your eye about,I said to one supporter
Rob kept on telling Dan their is no grass growing on the ground
So Dan gave Rob a close up look of the oval.
Dan RWB said next time you do that could you please replace the divot:)

Did Tom Tobin play on the weekend?

DOONA, Give's us a run down on the game.
How's your ticker, Was it close all day

I heard a story last night Ump that Doona's mob banged on a few in the first stanza, only to get mown down right on the line. Is this right big fella?

The big fella is keeping quite must be very disappointed To get so close:thumbsu:

Also super effort by your boys Doona but i know you will be disappoited that you didn't get the points. Sets up an intriguing clash at Toolleen next week

Thanks for your concerns lads, ticker is fine, but it was feeling pretty empty at about 4.40pm yesty. One of the more disappointing losses Ive been involved in during my years hanging around with a clipboard in arm. 62 free kicks (32-30) just meant the game couldn't reach the heights it deserved as it never got a chance to flow.

We kicked 9 goals in the opening term and were on fire, Taylor thru the middle had 10 touches, Rowey across half back 9, Dunne booted 3, Fletch 2 and everything we had planned to stun the Bloods seemed to worked a treat. I knew Elmore would come, as they had booted 8 goals in 20 minutes to kill us in round two, this time round I was interested to see how we would embrace the challenge.

From attacking, taking them on and tackling the hardest we had all year we seemed to go into our shells - held the footy up far too much allowed the Bloods to clog up our forward area and virtually allowed them to call the shots as far as tempo goes. 5 goals up at the half. Lost Alwin and Fletch midway thru the 2nd not to re-appear which meant we were short 2 vital rotations thru the guts and placed a huge workload on Dunney, Rowey, Billy

Elmore kicked the first two, then all of sudden we revisited the football of the first term and banged on 3 in about 7-8 minutes to stretch it back to about 5 goals. Elmore then ran hard off half back, a lot of the time unaccounted for to slam on 4 and trail by 8 points at the last change.

We knew it would come down to momentum by then, and just prayed we had it on our side for the final 5-6 minutes. The lead changed a coupe of times, Elmore going more direct as again we seemed to hold it up, try to switch and lost out way a bit. Our last 3 shots at em were behinds, then with 25 secs to play we got a free kick on our HFF, Dunney played on and hit young Trent Fisher about 25m out only to have the advantage rule not paid and the ball brought back . . . . bugger!!!

Should never have come down to that and we can't keep being satisfied with commendable efforts, although I was proud of my boys who were tremendous at times against a super football team. We are in this to win games of footy and a finals appearance is what we need to say we have improved any on 2006. We focussed our whole day on trying to take it up to the more mature Bloods team in a physical sense so to have the game pinched late thru a couple of unconsted balls is gutwrenching for the lads. Nevermind the sun did come up today and we go to Toolleen with a true belief and more importantly knowing and fully understanding of what it's gunna take to match it with the best.

Thought Andy Grant was instrumental at the stoppages, as was Fev at times. Hall bobbed up with goals at important times, Cavallo won on points over a courageous Theuma, Longford/Wearney was a tie, Dunney, Dipper, Billy, Rowey, Edwards and Redenbach all got high possessions for us, and Westley and Martens set up plenty of drive. What happened to Ian Kay, did he get injured bad?

i think that the club is looking at finishing this year before making any decisions with coaches and what not, there is still a long way to go in the year. the main focus is getting numbers on the ground due the unfortunate injuries that have occured this. On saturday we had 18 players out injuried or unavailable one of which was the axe who was down in melbourne. Saturday was very dissapointing in both matches but it was good to see the thirds having a good win even with them struggling for numbers taking up some of the under 14's. the focus is now on this week colbo and trying to get players back from injury and then play football. hopefully we will see the likes of bongiovanni back in the coming weeks he will be a big inclusion and will hopefully make some difference. We had Randall back last week which was good to see. Baldwin should not be to far off not sure on henshall. ireland will still be a few weeks.

It was good to see this week not as many injuries with only one senior player going to x rays today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for your concerns lads, ticker is fine, but it was feeling pretty empty at about 4.40pm yesty. One of the more disappointing losses Ive been involved in during my years hanging around with a clipboard in arm. 62 free kicks (32-30) just meant the game couldn't reach the heights it deserved as it never got a chance to flow.

We kicked 9 goals in the opening term and were on fire, Taylor thru the middle had 10 touches, Rowey across half back 9, Dunne booted 3, Fletch 2 and everything we had planned to stun the Bloods seemed to worked a treat. I knew Elmore would come, as they had booted 8 goals in 20 minutes to kill us in round two, this time round I was interested to see how we would embrace the challenge.

From attacking, taking them on and tackling the hardest we had all year we seemed to go into our shells - held the footy up far too much allowed the Bloods to clog up our forward area and virtually allowed them to call the shots as far as tempo goes. 5 goals up at the half. Lost Alwin and Fletch midway thru the 2nd not to re-appear which meant we were short 2 vital rotations thru the guts and placed a huge workload on Dunney, Rowey, Billy

Elmore kicked the first two, then all of sudden we revisited the football of the first term and banged on 3 in about 7-8 minutes to stretch it back to about 5 goals. Elmore then ran hard off half back, a lot of the time unaccounted for to slam on 4 and trail by 8 points at the last change.

We knew it would come down to momentum by then, and just prayed we had it on our side for the final 5-6 minutes. The lead changed a coupe of times, Elmore going more direct as again we seemed to hold it up, try to switch and lost out way a bit. Our last 3 shots at em were behinds, then with 25 secs to play we got a free kick on our HFF, Dunney played on and hit young Trent Fisher about 25m out only to have the advantage rule not paid and the ball brought back . . . . bugger!!!

Should never have come down to that and we can't keep being satisfied with commendable efforts, although I was proud of my boys who were tremendous at times against a super football team. We are in this to win games of footy and a finals appearance is what we need to say we have improved any on 2006. We focussed our whole day on trying to take it up to the more mature Bloods team in a physical sense so to have the game pinched late thru a couple of unconsted balls is gutwrenching for the lads. Nevermind the sun did come up today and we go to Toolleen with a true belief and more importantly knowing and fully understanding of what it's gunna take to match it with the best.

Thought Andy Grant was instrumental at the stoppages, as was Fev at times. Hall bobbed up with goals at important times, Cavallo won on points over a courageous Theuma, Longford/Wearney was a tie, Dunney, Dipper, Billy, Rowey, Edwards and Redenbach all got high possessions for us, and Westley and Martens set up plenty of drive. What happened to Ian Kay, did he get injured bad?

Great report Doona
Iwould say you would be moving on now,The only thing on your mind would be Mounts:thumbsu:

Nevermind the sun did come up today and we go to Toolleen with a true belief and more importantly knowing and fully understanding of what it's gunna take to match it with the best.

Great report Doona
Iwould say you would be moving on now,The only thing on your mind would be Mounts:thumbsu:

Exactly moving onto Mounts, I just hope when the Elmore guys post they can give my boys a rap and acknowledge it was one of the best come from behind wins by their guys Ive seen and that my boys were tremendous at times also :thumbsu:

I think it's the right time for G Moulday to step into the role of El Presidente. Everything this man touches seems to turn to gold. Back in form in the two's after a horror run with injuries and should be knocking on the door for a Senior call up. From all reports a great club orientated person with plenty of pull around the Bendigo and district region. Vote 1 G Moulday.:thumbsu::cool::thumbsu:

I think it's the right time for G Moulday to step into the role of El Presidente. Everything this man touches seems to turn to gold. Back in form in the two's after a horror run with injuries and should be knocking on the door for a Senior call up. From all reports a great club orientated person with plenty of pull around the Bendigo and district region. Vote 1 G Moulday.:thumbsu::cool::thumbsu:

I will second the recommendation to move G Moulday into the Fray. I believe he has been on the committee the past few years with some insightful commentary and good leadership qualities. Plus i heard last weekend the current president is considering handing the reins over at the end of 07. :thumbsu:

Dunno mate, hasnt been a good year for the cats. We do have a good young list (Reece Hobbs made senior debut, leading 3rds goal kicking? 3rd u17s player to debut so far). Cannot comment on the coach, not really in the know, only hear second handed. I think Roo's done a great job in the circumstances but it was going to be hard from day 1 with the only real big name signing on was the Axe and a few of the boys leaving. I think the club is heading in the right direction bring up those 3rds boys and giving them a go, we can only hope they decide to stick around the club for a few years to come.

After all we all knew LBU couldnt stay up the top end all the time, its just a rebuilding stage and all teams do it. Its just the better clubs do it faster ala Colbo and Mounts. If we just keep the young fella's and keep the old heads around in Grug Newth, Smally, Roo and Axe it will be rewarded sooner rather than later.

i think that the club is looking at finishing this year before making any decisions with coaches and what not, there is still a long way to go in the year. the main focus is getting numbers on the ground due the unfortunate injuries that have occured this. On saturday we had 18 players out injuried or unavailable one of which was the axe who was down in melbourne. Saturday was very dissapointing in both matches but it was good to see the thirds having a good win even with them struggling for numbers taking up some of the under 14's. the focus is now on this week colbo and trying to get players back from injury and then play football. hopefully we will see the likes of bongiovanni back in the coming weeks he will be a big inclusion and will hopefully make some difference. We had Randall back last week which was good to see. Baldwin should not be to far off not sure on henshall. ireland will still be a few weeks.

It was good to see this week not as many injuries with only one senior player going to x rays today.

Judging by the way your u/14's are going (undefeated with a percentage of over 2500) you have a future. That u/14 side is the best i have seen for ten years in the GCJFL - no stars as such, just a great team. Hope you can hold onto them all as they get older.

From what i'm reading here, you have no idea what you are talking about with the club, money wise and their personnel wise.

Recruiting wise, i will give you a few players Daniel Geary, Clohesy, Manley, Long and Bell but have had injuries to some top line recruits that i have not named. So the recruiting isn't that bad but when players jump ship after 1 YEAR and don't let the club know that they are leaving until it's too late, won't give the club straight answers. What hope have they got, also it doesn't help when Bendigo clubs take the good juniors to the under 18 league and they don't come back.

Commitee and coaches i hear are doing a great job with what they have, so whoever you are stop starting s--t and get a life D--k nose.: mad:
mate i am not talking shit and boy i have a great life ok recruiting wise good players but out constantly injured as far as I know Bell doesnt play there he plays in qld Geary good player how many games has he played in the 2 years he has been there why dont the young blokes come back why do the players jump ship after 1 year and if the recruiting isnt that bad why have they only won a few games in the last 4 years . On the point that the committee and the coaches are doing a good job with what they have because when you get in to the reality of it is that they cant be because as I said before they have only won a few games in the last 4 years or so. So get a new committe in that has a few balls and that have the mentallity that the young local blokes will solve everything because it is proven fact that theyre not. Just on the point I am not a real keen supporter of the club but do know quite a few of the younger blokes that play there and are getting sick of the loser tag that is hanging with the club. To Doona sorry about the long sentences and all that but I did fail typing at school many years ago.

some good games again this week coming fellas
- mounts and doona's boys
-the cote travel to the zoo
-hills to elmore
and locky have the job of travellin to colby

could open up the season for a few clubs as far as ladder possies go.

and since we are at the half way mark, or just past lets get a few of the regulars opinions on

- who will take home the flag?
- who will they beat?
- who will take home same cheatley
- and the seconds and thirds medals? ( there names cant come to mind)
- goal kicking?
- best player under 20 in the comp?
- biggest story to come out of the league?
- headline we might see?

boys and, girls, what is everyones thoughts on having a rookie of the year? i know north central do it. is it worthy of some thought, do you think??

some good games again this week coming fellas
- mounts and doona's boys
-the cote travel to the zoo
-hills to elmore
and locky have the job of travellin to colby

could open up the season for a few clubs as far as ladder possies go.

and since we are at the half way mark, or just past lets get a few of the regulars opinions on

- who will take home the flag?
- who will they beat?
- who will take home same cheatley
- and the seconds and thirds medals? ( there names cant come to mind)
- best player under 20 in the comp?
- biggest story to come out of the league?
- headline we might see?

boys and, girls, what is everyones thoughts on having a rookie of the year? i know north central do it. is it worthy of some thought, do you think??

Colbo to beat Elmore for the flag in a close 1 will Hayes to win BOG.
Andy Grant wins the Sam, Kane Gould in the 2s and Reece Hobbs in the 3rds. Matt Bongiovanni best under 20's from Lech Featherman. Biggest story with be Dalts to fight Big Bad Barry Hall at Broady. Headline LOST: 4 points, has been missing for quite a while, if found please contact the Huntly Football Club.

How do the North Central do it? Umpires have a list of under 21s playing and gives them votes 1,2,3?

Saw White Hills on the weekend, Looked good although only against Huntly. Spikka with 12 goals was something else. Oysters on the other hand was very dissapointing.

not sure how they do it mate, but have been for a few years now. was told that clubs nominate a there best or couple of best rookies ( under the age of 21 ) who they think are worthy. clubs cannot vote for there own player and it go's from there, , but not certain. surely there is some way it could be made viable.

by the way doon, how bad is the fletch injury???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back