Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Sam Hill definetly left Colbo? Have they lost anyone? I know Tom Hill has left to play in Melb, will be a big loss. Not according to his eldest brother though, who claims to be the most talented in the family hands down.

Has Sam Hill definetly left Colbo? Have they lost anyone? I know Tom Hill has left to play in Melb, will be a big loss. Not according to his eldest brother though, who claims to be the most talented in the family hands down.

13 cabs take a Taxi back to were you come from,and when you have got some good news.Then come back and tell us:rolleyes:

Would you?

Give them a call Doona, it's only 2's HDFL footy at its absolute pinnacle, you should be able to sit in the square and kick a ton - that is unless Chris wants to sit there and refuses to play up the ground of course !!!!!:p

Geez I just dunno how to take Heathcote this year. One of their gun mids has just spent a whole week on the piss and leading another few of the younger boys astray. They also seem to be leaving no stone unturned in getting players this year, trying to get people under the influence to sign on, shame on you Corka!

Geez I just dunno how to take Heathcote this year. One of their gun mids has just spent a whole week on the piss and leading another few of the younger boys astray. They also seem to be leaving no stone unturned in getting players this year, trying to get people under the influence to sign on, shame on you Corka!
Nesko, take that up with Hagansbull. Has got a fair bit to do with young Corka:D:D

nesko i thought you would be one to appreciate a good weeks worth of piss..
definately good for the body i would have thought :rolleyes:

"M.r HDFS" was apparently in elite touch through the week and not lacking in many area's with his partner in crime. "Phuket 08" recently going under the knife to miss a couple, whilst Carey is to soon don the golden boots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pass the buck RWB:rolleyes:
Pipe down Gump. You got what was coming to the Blue crew last night. Rang the Framer before the game finished and he was still finding all positives about the game. Had to tell him that there were no positives. Good to see the Tiges had a great win over Melbourne in Cairns. Now looking forward to some Practice matches for the Saints to commence.

"M.r HDFS" was apparently in elite touch through the week and not lacking in many area's with his partner in crime. "Phuket 08" recently going under the knife to miss a couple, whilst Carey is to soon don the golden boots.
hank if you showed for face at training you would have seen the king has already donned the golden boots..

Fair call but why.
Would your club drop down and your scared?

scared of what???

Okay, reasons:
- logistics
- registrations to a new league - unnecessary paperwork
- clearances to a new league - more paperwork
- club colours may clash
- club constitutions include what league the club is in, so that would have to be changed - even more unnecessary paperwork and wasted time
- Clubs being belted. If Elmore joined the BFL for winning the HDFL, clubs like Gisborne and Eaglehawk would beat them by at least 10 goals, and Square and South would beat them well also, so they may just scrape into the 5, but would never have a realistic chance of winning a flag.
- money for sponsorship and competing for players moneywise.

An example. Lockington win the HDFL so promote to the BFL. They then must travel as far as Gisborne. I am sure the club would be happy with that. This is one of the main reasons Lockington quit the BFL. They couldn't get enough juniors to travel to Kyneton, Castlemaine, Maryborough etc.

Is that enough for you?

i see cam ross has signed with dookie united, he will have some big decisions to make as i believe he has also been offered some handy $$$$ to play at rochy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back