Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you'll find MAX POWER would be a much better private eye/ dectective name.... Sam Steele the action hero, what are his powers ACK?

His powers are mild , but powers none the less . His ability to reach lightglobes without a chair and to hit his head on low doorways are what he defeats his arch enemies , notably his enemies include the umpa lumpa's and steve Jocobs ! MAX POWERS sounds like the name of a ghost writer in published in the YABBA ! eh conrad

Surely they can't afford him, heard at the cricket today from a committee man the breakdown of what they are forking out now, rounded out at about 60 grand at the moment (he was saying a fair proportion of this is on past players who are so called coming back to help the club out). Apparently also hear that the president thought the sorry day jokes were amusing as he broadcast one in front of the players which offended a player enough to see him walk out, president says not a required player, committee man says Huntly hardly in the position to pick and choose. Good to see they are working on the professionalism at the top.

I hadn't read bigfooty for a while, but every time I see your name upandcomer, you seem to be bagging out the Huntly FC. Obviously the sorry joke thing would have been a slip of the tongue, as from what I have heard the president is a good bloke, and very hard working for both the senior and junior clubs, and has been for years. I've spoken to some guys out Huntly way, and they are more than happy with the way the club is heading in 2008 and beyond, but as they have all said, it will take a lot of hard work, but all is going well for them.

I have a question for you. Are you simply a complete dud footballer who couldn't get a game for the Hawks even when they were struggling, and therefore needs to keep shooting his mouth off?? If so, looks like your upandcomer tag should be changed to dudanddudder......

Anyway, it's only 7 1/2 weeks to the first game in the HDFL. Any more big signings on the way for anyone? Steel wouldn't be worth it. Is a bit of a tool I have heard.

I hadn't read bigfooty for a while, but every time I see your name upandcomer, you seem to be bagging out the Huntly FC. Obviously the sorry joke thing would have been a slip of the tongue, as from what I have heard the president is a good bloke, and very hard working for both the senior and junior clubs, and has been for years. I've spoken to some guys out Huntly way, and they are more than happy with the way the club is heading in 2008 and beyond, but as they have all said, it will take a lot of hard work, but all is going well for them.

I have a question for you. Are you simply a complete dud footballer who couldn't get a game for the Hawks even when they were struggling, and therefore needs to keep shooting his mouth off?? If so, looks like your upandcomer tag should be changed to dudanddudder......

Anyway, it's only 7 1/2 weeks to the first game in the HDFL. Any more big signings on the way for anyone? Steel wouldn't be worth it. Is a bit of a tool I have heard.

Parden the pun. Or was it intended.

Sam Steele = 200+cm ruckman with 3-4yrs VFL experience. I can't think of too many clubs in Country Footy that wouldn't want him on their list and pay well for his services and I can't think of too many other players with his appeal that would currently be Unsigned - feel free to throw a few names up to prove me wrong?

Yes - realistically Sam will probably not be a hawk in 08, don't get me wrong though i - and every other hawk person - would kill to see him there!

I think theres a fella named Saad Saad who hasnt yet signed anywhere. Just an uneducated guess but he would be the biggest name in country footy unsigned at this stage.

I think theres a fella named Saad Saad who hasnt yet signed anywhere. Just an uneducated guess but he would be the biggest name in country footy unsigned at this stage.

Yes he would be. Currently training with Collingwood VFL team but does not look like getting a gig after some good years with Seymour. Rumour has it an EDFL team will sign him.

Sorry there Taxi. But the great Seymour full forward from their Premiership 3peat is playing with Collingwood in the VFL.

Not good news out of Locky. It appears superstar extroadinaire Nathan O'brien has signed with Werribee in the VFL. Sure to be a massive loss for the cats

Yeah is a good bloke and does heaps for both junior and senior clubs. I also happen to know he is a closet bigfooty reader and will be watching this with interest. Hi Gav :D

Fantom:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Was talking to a lad by the name of Shane Harvey today and he mentioned that he has fielded a couple of offers from HDFL clubs but wouldn't tell me who. I quickly asked him how much it would tae to get him to Mounts and it was far too much for us. Wonder who it could be!!!

Was talking to a lad by the name of Shane Harvey today and he mentioned that he has fielded a couple of offers from HDFL clubs but wouldn't tell me who. I quickly asked him how much it would tae to get him to Mounts and it was far too much for us. Wonder who it could be!!!

Reckon he's been on upward of $1000 pw up at Wakool or one of the GRFL mobs???

Reckon he's been on upward of $1000 pw up at Wakool or one of the GRFL mobs???

Was certainly on more than $1000 per days work at Wakool over the last 2 years. Isn't demanding that much this year as he wants to play closer to Melbourne but he will still cost a pretty penny. I tell you what though, was he good to watch in the first season at Wakool. Never seen anything like him in country footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not good news out of Locky. It appears superstar extroadinaire Nathan O'brien has signed with Werribee in the VFL. Sure to be a massive loss for the cats

will finally give newth the chance of a life time that he has been waiting so long for.... a b and f!!!. gbest of luck to the both of ya. ;)

id go out on a limb and say....hmmmmm:rolleyes:......elmore..

Was certainly on more than $1000 per days work at Wakool over the last 2 years. Isn't demanding that much this year as he wants to play closer to Melbourne but he will still cost a pretty penny. I tell you what though, was he good to watch in the first season at Wakool. Never seen anything like him in country footy.

Roota Iam not sure now, but i think he is Bret Harveys brother who plays with N/Melb if so he is relatered to Ben Harvey who played Basketball with the braves.I played at the same club with Ben Harveys father Brian in Melb Years a go.If this is right that's why he(Shane Harvey) maybe in the Bendigo area:thumbsu:

Plus a hefty sign on fee. Where were you talking roota? I think you will find he will play with his mates Graham and Co in the EDFL.

Expect to see Zac Perez and Daniel Bevan in Elmore colours this year, both very good bfl players. Both were very close to playing for Colbo, Bevan even trained at Colbo on the Wednesday then signed at Elmore on the Friday, good bloke. That should add to an already healthy rivalry.

Expect to see Zac Perez and Daniel Bevan in Elmore colours this year, both very good bfl players. Both were very close to playing for Colbo, Bevan even trained at Colbo on the Wednesday then signed at Elmore on the Friday, good bloke. That should add to an already healthy rivalry.

Does this happen a lot between Elmore/Colbo/Mounts?

Playing at Nth Heidelberg in Diamond Valley (Northern league)

Doon I might have missed something in previous pages but what's the go with Chris Dunne wanting a clearance to Bonnie Doon? Surely he is way to good for the bdfl?

Doon I might have missed something in previous pages but what's the go with Chris Dunne wanting a clearance to Bonnie Doon? Surely he is way to good for the bdfl?
I know what we can do.
First we will rate every player in Vic outside the AFL and then rate every league. Then we will fill the leagues from the top down. Making sure no league has a player rated too high for it.
This will make sure that no club (such as one in the B&D) can recruit any of your presious players.
Hows that sound for fair?

I know what we can do.
First we will rate every player in Vic outside the AFL and then rate every league. Then we will fill the leagues from the top down. Making sure no league has a player rated too high for it.
This will make sure that no club (such as one in the B&D) can recruit any of your presious players.
Good one maybe your just the man to implement it:D

I know what we can do.

Yeah SUPASTARR to answer ya query, Christopher has decided to venture up to Bonnie Doon to play with his brother in law who is the coach. 3 of our reserves premiership players have gone with him which will hurt our depth somewhat as all played seniors at some stage in 07 but they were offers we could never realistically compete with so good on them I reckon. As Ive always said its not the players fault in this day and age, the clubs decide what a players worth to their outfit. Ive got no hard feeling towards the boys as Ive been friends with them for a long time - if I was a couple of stone lighter and had enough notice I might have gone and plonked in the square up there also for a couple of hundred each Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back