Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few other threads are doing this one lads, thought Id kick it off for arguments sake......

Premier: Elmore
Runner Up: Heathcote
Smokey: Broadford
Cheatley Medal: Lech Featherstone (Heathcote)
Leading Goalkicker: Ryan Hayes (Elmore) 94 goals
Recruit of the Year: Nick Knight (Colbo)
Headline of the Year: HDFL to go to under 18s

Premier : Heathcote
R/U: Mounts
Smokey: Lockington
Cheatley: Alistair Meldrum / Grant to share
Goals: Hayes / Chapman / Waters / Taylor all tied up
Recruit: Bangit
Headline: Elmore suffering from GF Hangover

Think you will all find that Doona's boys are travelling a bit better then he would let you believe. Strong rumour in the betting circles is to get money on them early!!!

Here we go . . . . honestly you'd have no idea how our list is looking Cellar Dwellar :confused: You just keep getting inside my head and I haven't the faintest who you are

Premier : elmore by 91 pts
R/U: heathcote
Smoky: broadford
Cheatley: andy grant
Goalkicking: john taylor
Recruit: big ump to saints commitee
Headlines: saints impose big footy ban on all clubmembers

Premier : Heathcote
R/U: Mounts
Smokey: Lockington
Cheatley: Alistair Meldrum / Grant to share
Goals: Hayes / Chapman / Waters / Taylor all tied up
Recruit: Bangit
Headline: Elmore suffering from GF Hangover
I think that the Eggmeister is definitely trying to get a senior game!
Premier; Broadford :D
Runner up: Elmore
Smokey: Heathcote
Goals: Taylor
Recruit: David Thompson
Headline; Sing resigns from Committee at Heathcote to take up position at Vatican!

Premier:Heathcote/Elmore
Runner up:Elmore/Heathcote
Smokey:Colbo
Cheatley: McCleary
Goals:Hayes
Recruit: Fitzpatrick
Headline: Elmore 3rds- Bottom '07: Premiers '08

Premier : elmore by 91 pts
R/U: heathcote
Smoky: broadford
Cheatley: andy grant
Goalkicking: john taylor
Recruit: big ump to saints commitee
Headlines: saints impose big footy ban on all clubmembers

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TROTTYBOY :thumbsu:

just do it nesko. praccy match tonight. bring your greens.... or at least $50 for your greens

Bloody hell Conrad last week it was $45, you gonna take that extra $5 down the pub (while you should be training). Might be there tonight, depends on a ride as my car needs a few new parts for some reason?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody hell Conrad last week it was $45, you gonna take that extra $5 down the pub (while you should be training). Might be there tonight, depends on a ride as my car needs a few new parts for some reason?

yeh. $45 for playing players $50 for non-playing. fairs fair. haha. take the missus's car. bring her out for a look see!! been awhile!
icon10.gif

Happy 50th Trottyboya.I don't know about those girls on facebook but i would safely say he would be of his face by now.:D

On shy of 50 ump but you're correct judgin by the look of him at 6 bells this morning he had a few last night

i hear heathcote a huge chance this yr, well according to spud reid anyways. "with the money they are spending this year i have no doubt they will win it all" straight from the man's mouth.

who's playing for second then fellas??

i hear heathcote a huge chance this yr, well according to spud reid anyways. "with the money they are spending this year i have no doubt they will win it all" straight from the man's mouth.

Jazzy,

Tell snook reid that splashing cash does not win games of footy. There has been huge hype around Heathcote this year due to the players that they have recruited/retained and also due to people talking them up on here, including current Heathcote players. The realistic thing is that Heathcote have not done a thing yet......neither has Elmore,Colbo etc. This is a new season. Yes Heathcote have picked up a couple of good players, but they are yet to prove themselves. Yes Heathcote are excited at the prospect of being better than last year (isnt every one trying to do that) but they are yet to prove that. Heathcote have won one final in the past 10 years and that was last year. There is a fair bit of improvment required and Alistair and the boys know that.

I know that heathcote boys, including myself, get on here and are confident in the way they are shaping up, they are confident that there will be improvment this year. Surley you have to have the mindset beofre the season starts that you can be beat teams like elmore and co. If you dont have the that mindset then you behind the eightball already.

dunno what to make of all that on the left, I think it's great that thru the hard work of ya committee over a period of time ya's now have an extra few bob to throw around, no shame in that, at least spuds being honest - perhaps it is just the King Carey that has been told to pipe down and for the rest of ya's the lid is back off ;)

Should probably change your name from jazzy to sandra sully. Obviously you are right on the late news!!!;);)

dunno what to make of all that on the left, I think it's great that thru the hard work of ya committee over a period of time ya's now have an extra few bob to throw around, no shame in that, at least spuds being honest - perhaps it is just the King Carey that has been told to pipe down and for the rest of ya's the lid is back off ;)

No lid off here. I said that No one has proved anything yet this year at heathcote. Im being honest too. Yes the committee do work hard, but I dont think they work hard to throw money around. They work hard to put a team on the park each week.

The King has to be told sometimes. its a wonder he didnt mention Heathcote on Andrew Denton Last week

I think that the Eggmeister is definitely trying to get a senior game!
Premier; Broadford :D
Runner up: Elmore
Smokey: Heathcote
Goals: Taylor
Recruit: David Thompson
Headline; Sing resigns from Committee at Heathcote to take up position at Vatican!

Please play David Thompson on Andy Grant when you play Elmore or on Cam Carter v Mounts (Mr red, white and black). They will turn him inside out. If you can then rate him on the bigfooty website after this game when you find out he is just a player on very good money.

Geez you're good Doon.....
Hopefully none of the huge barramundies that have been hooking on to you're very clever line(s) bite on this one.....;)

Anyway, enough about heathcote, Doon give us an update on how things are down there at broadford! We all know that your developing young kids, changing the reputation, letting the best player in your team go to bonnie doon etc......You mentioned in ya preditions that your a smokey for the year, does that mean you heading for a year like last year or is there improvement expected? Tell us about these recruits you have picked up. Remember lets all be honest honest like the snook man himself.;)

Anyway, enough about heathcote, Doon give us an update on how things are down there at broadford! We all know that your developing young kids, changing the reputation, letting the best player in your team go to bonnie doon etc......You mentioned in ya preditions that your a smokey for the year, does that mean you heading for a year like last year or is there improvement expected? Tell us about these recruits you have picked up. Remember lets all be honest honest like the snook man himself.;)
Broadford is cuizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzin bud!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back