Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
for all of those ppl wanting to know whats goin on with me n bonnie doon i just want yous all to know that i will be playin my footy at broady this year n knowhere else. moving to bonnie doon for a few weeks was a huge mistake on my behalf. playin alongside chris dunne last year was a huge privelige and i looked up to him in alot of ways, this is why it was so hard to knock him back when he confronted me about bonnie doon. i now realise that if i want to play footy at a higher level sticking with doona is the way to go about it, doon helps me with issues off the field aswell and it was stupid to wanna play under any other coach in 08.

Expect an announcement soon on a former navy blue returning as assistant coach.
Pity to see Easty and young Adrian go. Can't match the money YC are offering Adrian.

for all of those ppl wanting to know whats goin on with me n bonnie doon i just want yous all to know that i will be playin my footy at broady this year n knowhere else. moving to bonnie doon for a few weeks was a huge mistake on my behalf. playin alongside chris dunne last year was a huge privelige and i looked up to him in alot of ways, this is why it was so hard to knock him back when he confronted me about bonnie doon. i now realise that if i want to play footy at a higher level sticking with doona is the way to go about it, doon helps me with issues off the field aswell and it was stupid to wanna play under any other coach in 08.

You didnt have to get on here and do that mate!!!

Good to see a couple of blokes representing the HDFL in the bendigo magazine, 1 from Colbo Timmy Hill striking a lovely pose with the hands on the hips, and another from Colbo, oops i mean elmore, Daniel Bevan, looking scared of big Timmy and his massive wig. Well done lads.
Furthermore, Big Ump, if i had a house i would put it on Zac Perez lining up for Elmore this year.

Expect an announcement soon on a former navy blue returning as assistant coach.
Pity to see Easty and young Adrian go. Can't match the money YC are offering Adrian.

Roy Shannon back from qld and will play with Mounts!
Eamon Smith hopeful of shaking all injuries and having 1 more big crack!

Doona said Dunney told him he hadn't approached anyone and that everyone was ringing him to go to Bonnie Doon :confused:

Good to see a couple of blokes representing the HDFL in the bendigo magazine, 1 from Colbo Timmy Hill striking a lovely pose with the hands on the hips, and another from Colbo, oops i mean elmore, Daniel Bevan, looking scared of big Timmy and his massive wig. Well done lads.
Furthermore, Big Ump, if i had a house i would put it on Zac Perez lining up for Elmore this year.
I might take u up on that. Tell me this, if the firm he works for in Bendigo get's him to work in Melb do u think he would really come back to Elmore to play.And further more his mother would be very disappointed if he came back and played while he is living in Melb and yes he has had lunch with Tony. Dirk i do get around the traps a bit;)and maybe i have had a talk to his lovely mother:p

I might take u up on that. Tell me this, if the firm he works for in Bendigo get's him to work in Melb do u think he would really come back to Elmore to play.And further more his mother would be very disappointed if he came back and played while he is living in Melb and yes he has had lunch with Tony. Dirk i do get around the traps a bit;)and maybe i have had a talk to his lovely mother:p

Just as well i dont have a house then!
I have spoken to the man himself though a number of times on the matter, he reportedly went on their training camp last weekend. I dunno, will be interesting to see. He wouldnt have trouble travelling up, he will be very well compensated for his troubles. Wait n see i spose.
Any other moves lads? it has been quite passive on here lately wheres tibbinator?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You dont know as much as you think Big Ump. Training trip to Mansfield great weekend. Hardest day of training i have ever done. Some good efforts in the beep test, topped off with Aggots getting a monstous 4/6. And i didnt forget the 1 in front of the 4!!!!

Just as well i dont have a house then!
I have spoken to the man himself though a number of times on the matter, he reportedly went on their training camp last weekend. I dunno, will be interesting to see. He wouldnt have trouble travelling up, he will be very well compensated for his troubles. Wait n see i spose.
Any other moves lads? it has been quite passive on here lately wheres tibbinator?
would say Ump that you've been fobbed off, I've been saying for a long time nobody really listens to you....:D;)

Heathcote's planned intraclub this friday night is in doubt with B grade cricket securing top spot and home final this week. Condon has overcome his arm injury and will press for selection one feels

We can only wait and see, and i tell you now if Iam right look out,and by the way cannot wait for the first AFL game TIGER:rolleyes:
Hope to see on the wing at the home games:thumbsu:
One could only wonder why you would be eagerly anticipating the beginning of another very long AFL season Ump, Anyway, you seem very confident that your "oil" is very good on the other matter, I hope your right because I'll be there waiting on the wing when the Auskickers start Because me and "The Dig" will be letting you know all about it:D:D haha Ump

"bout as sharp as a bowlin ball that boy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back