Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many fellas did you get to training last night bloodhound????

Last night was just a bit of a get together and a run. 15 blokes ran a few laps of the lake and had a bit of a kick. Training will begin in earnest Tuesday next week with another session on Thursday and a BBQ, then xmas break then back into it full on in early Jan.
Apparantly 2 new faces there last night no word if they are signed players or just having a train.

What a crap post!

Is that all you can say? Very intelligent. I guess you are entitled to an opinion.

I have from very good authority before the game the man was extremely confident that his side would win. So I am just stating the facts sorry for even saying anything.

Doona is there any thruth to the rumour that loyal supporter ''David Green'' could be performing at Broadford home games in a Straunie type role for the club!! Some pundits believe that this could double or even triple home game gates for the Roos in 2007!!.

Doona is there any thruth to the rumour that loyal supporter ''David Green'' could be performing at Broadford home games in a Straunie type role for the club!! Some pundits believe that this could double or even triple home game gates for the Roos in 2007!!.

The chicken man will have a role around the club of some description, think he is one of the gate boys, but Im sure any home game after about half time he's usually primed for a display of some sort.

just heard Locky have signed ex Pioneers player Trent Williams. Ex echuca boy been travelling for past few years had a bad break in his leg a few years back but apparently is "fit as a fiddle" and raring to go. anyone know of him??

Talkin to a mounts bloke on the weekend, said they have a new 2's coach who played seniors at square and is gonna play at mounts too. Can anyone confirm who it is? Also big news down at saint land with Tim Gleeson rumoured to be thinking of donning the boots again after long term injury.

emu, think maybe you should have a look in your own back yard. you say a few grounds ain't much chop but tooleen isn't the greatest either pal. drought or no drought

Yeah fair call Andy i think, for a club that is reasonable well financial off i think sometimes they would be better off spending a bit of Mary's money on there ground/change rooms but it's there choice how they spend it i spose and good luck to them, but most dominent clubs in most leagues do generaly have the best facilities, not Mounts!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah fair call Andy i think, for a club that is reasonable well financial off i think sometimes they would be better off spending a bit of Mary's money on there ground/change rooms but it's there choice how they spend it i spose and good luck to them, but most dominent clubs in most leagues do generaly have the best facilities, not Mounts!

Mounts only play at the Toolleen, it's not there ground to do as they please with, all up grades would have to go through the toolleen rec reserve committee (from what i hear isn't that easy) and i know our ground isn't the best in the league but i don't think it's the worst, and why would we want money spent on the visitors change rooms? they only get used 8 times a year.

News heard over the weekend Shane Gilchrist is to be Ass. Coach of north bendigo. Has spent the last three years playing seniors and being seconds coach at P/hill in loddon valley league.

News heard over the weekend Shane Gilchrist is to be Ass. Coach of north bendigo. Has spent the last three years playing seniors and being seconds coach at P/hill in loddon valley league.

Yer good news for the Dogs I heard he may bring a few more with him too which will add some depth to the list. Retaining Smyth and Maloney will be a neccessity for the Dogs if they are too push to make the finals.
The Smyth to White Hills rumour hasn't gone away yet either.

Yer good news for the Dogs I heard he may bring a few more with him too which will add some depth to the list. Retaining Smyth and Maloney will be a neccessity for the Dogs if they are too push to make the finals.
The Smyth to White Hills rumour hasn't gone away yet either.

Same person told me Smythe spoke to white hills last week and also spoke to north. Smythe has thrown his job in and told north that they have to find him a job to keep him at north, I dare say he told the same thing to white hills and he does not play for nothing either!!!
A bloke of 37 y.o should know better!!!

Same person told me Smythe spoke to white hills last week and also spoke to north. Smythe has thrown his job in and told north that they have to find him a job to keep him at north, I dare say he told the same thing to white hills and he does not play for nothing either!!!
A bloke of 37 y.o should know better!!!

Sounds like he will be playing again which is good because he had a pretty good year. What does he do with himself workwise??

do you think the fact that the bendigo leaugue has been pushed back by about a month that it might eintice some players out to the heathcote league for the forthcoming season???

do you think the fact that the bendigo leaugue has been pushed back by about a month that it might eintice some players out to the heathcote league for the forthcoming season???

Not long term, no doubt clubs will try and get a few blokes on permits until the BFL kicks off. Reckon there'd be a few blokes in the BFL who like the $$$$$ that have already looked into a few extra match payments until their comp kicks off.

Yeah sounds bout right Conrad, hopefully they can get up over Jezza! Broady will be good witrh Gillard, Webby and co still running around (if not cannons) and if Doona doesnt want them in the 1s

Gilard and webby are to old for under 17s and Gilard is the only person from Broadford at cannons, don't know where you heard that webby is there. Broadford under 17s wont even fill a side next year with only 5 players not too old from the premiership side still playing (Nash, walsh, A.hibbet only gun players still eligable) Most of the players from Broadford under 15s are going to play at kilmore under 16s next year or so they say. so if they do there wont be many players for the under 17s next year

So boys its the biggest cricket game of the year on saturday, Locky v Bamawm. Who will win?

Bamawm Banter to win there 5th VB title in 6 years easily! You'd be a Banter boy under the father son rule i reckon Nesko!
Back to the HDFL, is there any chance we might get pushed back a month as well or is it just the BFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back