Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you manage to catch a glimpse of Clohesy, Moulday and Ezard out there training. Used to ply against them in the NCFL, and heard they were on the big dollars out there.
maybe Closhey and Ezard are on coin. But wouldn't think Moulday is. played mostly in the early game last season. But in saying that is a great bloke to have around the club.

Brent, i hear there is some unrest amoungst the hills camp in regards to supa coach b.walsh not turning up to training and not doing any recruiting.
I would 'nt be suprised if the current assistant with former dual grand finallist coach are apointed joint coaches very soon.
Maybe big charlie will get the job!

Your source is very wrong here ablett, Walshy has been attending various job interviews both locally and in Castlemaine, so has missed 2 of probably 10 sessions we have had post Xmas. And as I mentioned in my previous post, the clubs recruiting is going better than most could have hoped for after last years peformances.

If your willing to shed some light on just who is feeling some "unrest" that might help clear the issue up. I gather it must be someone from within the inner sanctum of the club, unless of course your just trying to stir the pot. As for Jimmy, the reason he gave up the coach's job in the first place was so that he could fully commit to the pub, which obviously pays his bills. I dont see how that would have changed in the space of 12 months.

Im not sure if Charlie has approached us about any coaching role, but if thats what it took to get him to the club Im sure the committee would look at it and see what could be done. Will just have to wait and see on that one I think.

maybe Closhey and Ezard are on coin. But wouldn't think Moulday is. played mostly in the early game last season. But in saying that is a great bloke to have around the club.

Please dont tell me thats Steve Clohesy-The ice baths would get a work out if him and Billings are still limping around out there!

Please dont tell me thats Steve Clohesy-The ice baths would get a work out if him and Billings are still limping around out there!

Yeah STEVE Clohesy. Had a injury riddled year last year, previous year jointly won the league players choice award after a slow start to the season with a broken toe, if fit would ahve easily won it by himself. On his day one of the better ball winners (and uses) in the HDFL. Good scout off the ground too!!

how are everyones numbers at training been?
heard that danny deckchair was flttened by wes's younger bro, so wes took it upon himself to take the younger bro outside and give him a couple??? bloodhound, were you there. apparently childs had a few stitched thrown in.
ablett, your not trying to stir the pot at your old club by any chance??? from what i have seen at traing the boys seem happy

how are everyones numbers at training been?
heard that danny deckchair was flttened by wes's younger bro, so wes took it upon himself to take the younger bro outside and give him a couple??? bloodhound, were you there. apparently childs had a few stitched thrown in.
ablett, your not trying to stir the pot at your old club by any chance??? from what i have seen at traing the boys seem happy

Mate my old club folded years ago.
Not trying to stir any pot just posting what i heard and i have never claimed my mail is 100% coorect but if you dig deep you might be suprised.

A few good signings according to the transfer list, what possie doe's Dole play.

Mate my old club folded years ago.
Not trying to stir any pot just posting what i heard and i have never claimed my mail is 100% coorect but if you dig deep you might be suprised.

A few good signings according to the transfer list, what possie doe's Dole play.
BMG, Has Dole been sighted at training yet, heard only yesterday that he only signed because he was in a hurry to get to melbourne and the boys at scott st wouldn't let him leave without a commitment, he later rang them and told them to tear it up, will be interesting to see if it gets knocked back:confused:

maybe a photo of the great man on the best tomatoe harvester in the colbo region would be better.... any reports on dusty's wild bucks party the other w/e. they didnt venture to the teen party just down the road from the railway hotel did they??

Haha DALTS!! I was at the railway the other day and cant remember any party.

Haha DALTS!! I was at the railway the other day and cant remember any party.

nesko you must be a true gentlemen, i no that some of the boys that were celebrating the bucks night were loving the young crop in the pub before the youngsters nestled their way to the high point of elmore.

snuck i quick peek at the lads at colbo tonight and was good to see that the big fella dani irwin was involved in a running session with the boys. looked slimmer aswell.

snuck i quick peek at the lads at colbo tonight and was good to see that the big fella dani irwin was involved in a running session with the boys. looked slimmer aswell.

what about the other big rig - Lucas Britz? The great man trained the house down, bespecticalled and all! He's also added more Ink to the frame too.

what about the other big rig - Lucas Britz? The great man trained the house down, bespecticalled and all! He's also added more Ink to the frame too.

Will be interestng to se the new art work. What are the latest rumours around the joint. Asked the boys at training tonight about it and all we came up with was the Elmore boys punching on. Anything else happening?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats the story coming out of the Heathcote camp??? I hear Al Meldrum is the coach and has recruited a few players... Heard he struggled last year
He did struggle with injury, he has brouhgt some players with him to brothers one goes good the other well you will see for yourself. As uaual they will pay anyone who says they can play.

Heres the outs of the league but i reckon there are more to go , lets get the site going and club members tell us who else is not playing with them.

14/2/2007
JOHNSTON, Mathew
Colbinabbin
2006 > Player
Goldfields FL Inc > Kambalda
Approved
6/2/2007
STARICK, Nigel
Elmore
2006 > Player
Western Border FL > Hamilton Imperials
Approved
19/2/2007
WILLIAMS, Cameron
Elmore
2004 > Player
Colbinabbin
Rejected
22/2/2007
EGAN, Rhys
Elmore
2006 > Player
Shepparton & Districts JFL > Rochester
Approved
2/2/2007
WHALAN, Jack Thomas
Heathcote
2005 > Player
Riddell District Football League > Lancfield
Time Limit
2/2/2007
HAYES, Shannon
Heathcote
2003 > Player
Loddon Valley FL > Mitiamo
Time Limit
11/2/2007
VALENTINI, Carlo
Heathcote
2007 > Player
Western Region FL > Coburg Districts
Approved
21/2/2007
CONHEADY, Jaan
Heathcote
2006 > Player
Essendon DFL > Pascoe Vale
In Progress
2/2/2007
BOURKE, Gerald
Huntly
2005 > Player
Loddon Valley FL > Newbridge
Rejected
14/2/2007
RUITER, Luke
Huntly
2007 > Player
North Bendigo
Approved
17/2/2007
MANLEY, Nicholas
Huntly
2006 > Player
Elmore
Rejected
15/2/2007
PALMER, Andrew
Lockington Bamawm United
2006 > Player
Goulburn Valley FL > Rochester
Granted by Appeal
15/2/2007
PALMER, Andrew
Lockington Bamawm United
2006 > Player
Approved
15/2/2007
EMMERSON, Mark
Lockington Bamawm United
2006 > Player
Rejected
21/2/2007
DOBSON, Michael
Lockington Bamawm United
2003 > Player
AFL Queensland > Noosa
Approved
23/2/2007
PRITCHETT, Rick
Lockington Bamawm United
2005 > Player
Central Murray FL > Cohuna Kangas
In Progress
24/2/2007
MCGILLIVRAY, Xavier
Lockington Bamawm United
2006 > Player
Central Murray FL > Leitchville Gunbower
In Progress
27/2/2007
HOPKINS, Neil
Lockington Bamawm United
2004 > Player
Loddon Valley FL > Mitiamo
In Progress
29/1/2007
MILSOM, Ben
Mount Pleasant
2004 > Player
Millewa Football League > Bambill
Approved
24/2/2007
DALTON, Adam
Mount Pleasant
2006 > Player
Essendon DFL > Maribyrnong Park
In Progress
23/2/2007
MCLACHLAN, Troy
North Bendigo
2005 > Player
Loddon Valley FL > Pyramid Hill
In Progress
25/2/2007
ATKIN, BRADLEY
North Bendigo
2006 > Player
Colbinabbin
In Progress
27/2/2007
KINGDON, Jay
North Bendigo
2004 > Player
Loddon Valley FL > YCW
In Progress
27/2/2007
ALFORD, Nathan
North Bendigo
2004 > Player
Loddon Valley FL > YCW
In Progress
5/2/2007
GREENE, Ben
White Hills
2005 > Player
Bendigo FL > Sandhurst
Approved
14/2/2007
PETERS, Jason
White Hills
2004 > Player
Loddon Valley FL > Bears Lagoon Serpentine
Approved
22/2/2007
POYNER, Reece
White Hills
2006 > Player
Golden Rivers FL > Nullawil
In Progress

I will start

Broadford:Only major out angwin, great result re recruiting doona.
Colbinabiin: Johnson, will he be back? east, irwin in??any others on the go hj32?
Elmore:Again no major outs, have recruited some, no ruckman bloodhound?Huntly:some outs, no real ins as yet
Heathcote:Conheady big out??, recruited all riddell players.any other loses old saint.
LBU:Hopkins listed as out as a player (not sure about that one) dobson big hole along with pritchett
White Hills:poyner late out, starting to get numbers unsure of quality.stynes to return?
Mounts:eek:ut dalton,will he be joined by shannon, ferrier, webb,grinton some big holes not talked about as yet whats your thoughts roota?
North.some ins and some outs not real sure of the quality

Heard the diamond valleys season may not go ahead, also a rumour that if it doesnt then Matty Pascoe could be a chance to return to mounts. If Brown plays as well, who would you play at chf:eek:!

White Hills:poyner late out, starting to get numbers unsure of quality.stynes to return?
Mounts:eek:ut dalton,will he be joined by shannon, ferrier, webb,grinton some big holes not talked about as yet whats your thoughts roota?
North.some ins and some outs not real sure of the quality

Other Colbo outs will probably be Leigh McTaggart and Jarrod Kelly, both are playing back in Melbourne I think.
Easty is a definate starter for 2007 at this stage, has hardly miss a training run and is fairly fit.

Broadford:Only major out angwin, great result re recruiting doona

Aint seen a clearance yet so perhaps we're still a chance :p Also if the DVFL doesn't get up were a show at getting the reigning comp goalkicking winner I've been told :D

Aint seen a clearance yet so perhaps we're still a chance :p Also if the DVFL doesn't get up were a show at getting the reigning comp goalkicking winner I've been told :D

Which would be terroriser of backmen A Baker. Hey Doona if that comp does not go ahead surely it would open up a plethora of recruiting options for the roos down there.

Which would be terroriser of backmen A Baker. Hey Doona if that comp does not go ahead surely it would open up a plethora of recruiting options for the roos down there.

Must stick to what I set out doing in November mate, get the 4-5 guys I think can get the side back on track and I'll be pleased. The response of the locals has been enormous, over 40 on the track the past 7 sessions so it would be remiss of me to pursue outisde options at this stage.

Introduce the 50-70 goals they lacked in 2006, get competitive for the full 25-30 minutes a term and play with an incresed intensity and willingness and things should look after themselves.

"Surround yourself with good people and in time good things shall happen"

I think the plethora of recruiting options would be better suited to the clubs with the cash, and Im sure a few have already touched base with players from the DVFL!!!

Other Colbo outs will probably be Leigh McTaggart and Jarrod Kelly, both are playing back in Melbourne I think.
Easty is a definate starter for 2007 at this stage, has hardly miss a training run and is fairly fit.

Huntly; I haven't trained last few weeks cause of work BUT i think this is it
- Out's, the 2 burkes (pending clearances), Manly (again pending), Curls (believe Club will grant clearance once lodged), Others unsighted at training; Tom Dempster, Wes Bell, Shaun Kellow.
In's - at this stage only 1 confirmed; Ex Square/Hay player Jermey Winzar, Plus Dion Alfed will play this year after Breaking ankle in last pracy match last year and Geary will right for round 1. There is talk of E/hawk midfielder (name kept under wraps) and highly likely more St Arnaud boys coming across to play with Ezard and Clohesy. Few key losses and nothing of note signed as yet - hoping the E/Hawk and St Arnaud rumours come true.............

BMG, Has Dole been sighted at training yet, heard only yesterday that he only signed because he was in a hurry to get to melbourne and the boys at scott st wouldn't let him leave without a commitment, he later rang them and told them to tear it up, will be interesting to see if it gets knocked back:confused:

Yep, last 2 sessions infact. Had a fall off his motorbike 2 weeks back, so is fairly limited as to how much he can do at the moment.

Dare say e'hawk will try make our life tough as far as getting the clearence to go through, which they are more than entitled to do I guess.

Huntly; I haven't trained last few weeks cause of work BUT i think this is it
- Out's, the 2 burkes (pending clearances), Manly (again pending), Curls (believe Club will grant clearance once lodged), Others unsighted at training; Tom Dempster, Wes Bell, Shaun Kellow.
In's - at this stage only 1 confirmed; Ex Square/Hay player Jermey Winzar, Plus Dion Alfed will play this year after Breaking ankle in last pracy match last year and Geary will right for round 1. There is talk of E/hawk midfielder (name kept under wraps) and highly likely more St Arnaud boys coming across to play with Ezard and Clohesy. Few key losses and nothing of note signed as yet - hoping the E/Hawk and St Arnaud rumours come true.............

Gee, i hope ya not pinning ya finals campaign around
the blokes from St.Arnaud-they won 2 games last year so i cant see too many superstars coming out of that outfit!

Heard the diamond valleys season may not go ahead, also a rumour that if it doesnt then Matty Pascoe could be a chance to return to mounts. If Brown plays as well, who would you play at chf:eek:!

Heard today from another finger on the pulse that Loddon Valley league is having a meeting on Monday night to determine if they even start this year...are due to start on the 21st of April but may not happen...then there was talk that if they do not the netball may still happen....bit odd!

Gee, i hope ya not pinning ya finals campaign around
the blokes from St.Arnaud-they won 2 games last year so i cant see too many superstars coming out of that outfit!

Had heard a rumour they were chasing Jason Lloyd and Clint Ward. Not sure how they go now adays, but Ward used to be a pretty handy full back in his prime, and Lloyd was a dangerous small forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back