Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see Pascoe and Dalton, the two blokes that won you sooks the last two flags are still running around at your club and have both decided to stay for long periods of time!!!!!!!!!

P.S. if you blokes can't handle some tongue in cheek, then get the heck off this site.

P. P. S. can you name the actual locals that mounts have

Wouldn't speak too soon about Mounts not having PAscoe and Dalton this year Tilt!

We can handle plenty of tongue in cheek and are responsible for giving a fair bit of it out also. Te next couple of weeks will be interesting at Tooleen

Wouldn't speak too soon about Mounts not having PAscoe and Dalton this year Tilt!

We can handle plenty of tongue in cheek and are responsible for giving a fair bit of it out also. Te next couple of weeks will be interesting at Tooleen

Hey Roota, How long have you been out at mounts for mate??

Have to agree with the Graf here, people always sooking about the money mounts spend, could not be further from the truth! Im guessin other clubs spend as much and maybe dont even make the finals. There are some very ordinary players getting paid at some of the lower clubs. Mounts pay GOOD players. And many GOOD players out there dont get paid either!

ps Apologies to Sam H for the abuse that has been directed at the hound (And vice versa). If your logged on as Sam H then who the hell could Bloodhound be. Im confused!!:p

I think what people are saying is that mounts are the club that always have the habit of spending big half way through a season to buy the big guns just before clearances close. Now to me that is buying a flag cause those guys only come if mounts have a sniff and I am sure mounts think that they are the guys that will get them over the line. If they were true mounts clubman they would be there from the start. Just my thoughts!

Good to see Pascoe and Dalton, the two blokes that won you sooks the last two flags are still running around at your club and have both decided to stay for long periods of time!!!!!!!!!

P.S. if you blokes can't handle some tongue in cheek, then get the heck off this site.

P. P. S. can you name the actual locals that mounts have

they didn't even win the last two flags for Mounts, every person who has ever been involved in mounts is the reason it is so successful, it is never and never will be one or two players that win a premiership, maybe when a few other clubs realise working together & for eachother = success they will win the grand final. Mounts work as a team and it's not just the guys on the ground that win it for them

I think what people are saying is that mounts are the club that always have the habit of spending big half way through a season to buy the big guns just before clearances close. Now to me that is buying a flag cause those guys only come if mounts have a sniff and I am sure mounts think that they are the guys that will get them over the line. If they were true mounts clubman they would be there from the start. Just my thoughts![/QUOTE]

what about the true mounts Clubmen who have been there from the start?? everyone forgets about them

I think what people are saying is that mounts are the club that always have the habit of spending big half way through a season to buy the big guns just before clearances close. Now to me that is buying a flag cause those guys only come if mounts have a sniff and I am sure mounts think that they are the guys that will get them over the line. If they were true mounts clubman they would be there from the start. Just my thoughts![/QUOTE]

what about the true mounts Clubmen who have been there from the start?? everyone forgets about them

Settle down Footy, wipe away the tears. No one is doubting the mounts clubmen don't do a good job. But it is a well known fact in the league that Mounts pull the big cheque book out every year come mid season and buy 1 or 2 big guns.

Just for the record, mounts 2006 senior premiership players who played thirds at mounts:

Justin Gee, Jamie Gee, Will Johansen, Daniel "Poss" Kerr, Paul Nihill, Zac East. And yes, Dennis Ryan. Pretty handy line up of locals!!! Matty Johnson lives at mounts too.

there you go tilt?

Settle down Footy, wipe away the tears. No one is doubting the mounts clubmen don't do a good job. But it is a well known fact in the league that Mounts pull the big cheque book out every year come mid season and buy 1 or 2 big guns.

Fact is they've only done it twice in the last 15 years that ive been at the club. Last year Dalton. 04 was the other when Bangit, Delac, Ryan and Krueger were signed mid-year from Melbourne.....

Krueger back this year is a major in.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i also heard grinton sign sealed and delivered to stanhope.

looks like mounts will have to get their mid year cheque book out again.

if elmore don't win it this they never will.

I heard that the elmore brothers Mitch an Ryan Hayes are heading to tat this year.... anyone fill me in??????

fantastic. let me know when you've got it and then you can admit your wrong and mounts dont pay 85% of their players. ;)

Ok you're right, i was missunderstood... i didn't mean mounts pay 85% what i'm say is mounts have 15% local blood in the firsts and seconds.... How many of those loacal guys named play seniors?

i didnt name any of the locals that played seconds, only the senior players that played in the 2006 grandfinal.

i didnt name any of the locals that played seconds, only the senior players that played in the 2006 grandfinal.

My comments yesterday were in jest soley aimed at getting some life out of this tired thread it worked better than i thought now who can we take the mickey out of now mounts can have a rest seems elmore are having a bit of a torid time anyone care to share? :D

To all those bagging Mounts. Jealousy is curse . Get over it. I love the fact that people put in the crying symbol when they are the ones having a sook.....

Mount Pleasant is a great and successful club. Every team has their locals and buys in players they need. The fact they got, and have held onto a top footballer and bloke like Cam Carter for 3 seasons speaks highly of the way the club is run. The fact that they have been so successful for the past 30 years (14 senior premierships and 12 reserves), is the reason they can get good players out. Sure there will be guys who stay for one season then move on, but the majority will stay for 3,4,5 years and that is how you build a club. Clubs will always turn over players. Its a fact of life that guys move on. I myself have only been involved there for 3/4 years, not as a player, but this year won't be attending as much as I have a new family member. Stuff happens.

Guys also like playing premierships, and if they are in a crap team and are offered some cash to move mid-season to a team who could win it, many will move.

This is the prelim final team, as I can't get the GF one.

Locals or those who have been at the club 3+ years:
Carter, Douglas, East, Ferrier, Gee, Gee, Grinton, Johansson, Kerr, King, Nihill, O'Connell, Rojewski, Ryan, Shannon, Webb. That is 16 of the 21. The others were:
Black, Dalton, Johnson (but he lives at Toolleen now), McCleary, Shepherd.

bloodhound, you had better ring Bluey before he bankrupts your club like he did at Northern United.

to showmethemoney who said the forum was to speak s h i t on, it isn't, but you did a brilliant job of it.

To all those bagging Mounts. Jealousy is curse . Get over it. I love the fact that people put in the crying symbol when they are the ones having a sook.....

Mount Pleasant is a great and successful club. Every team has their locals and buys in players they need. The fact they got, and have held onto a top footballer and bloke like Cam Carter for 3 seasons speaks highly of the way the club is run. The fact that they have been so successful for the past 30 years (14 senior premierships and 12 reserves), is the reason they can get good players out. Sure there will be guys who stay for one season then move on, but the majority will stay for 3,4,5 years and that is how you build a club. Clubs will always turn over players. Its a fact of life that guys move on. I myself have only been involved there for 3/4 years, not as a player, but this year won't be attending as much as I have a new family member. Stuff happens.

Guys also like playing premierships, and if they are in a crap team and are offered some cash to move mid-season to a team who could win it, many will move.

This is the prelim final team, as I can't get the GF one.

Locals or those who have been at the club 3+ years:
Carter, Douglas, East, Ferrier, Gee, Gee, Grinton, Johansson, Kerr, King, Nihill, O'Connell, Rojewski, Ryan, Shannon, Webb. That is 16 of the 21. The others were:
Black, Dalton, Johnson (but he lives at Toolleen now), McCleary, Shepherd.

bloodhound, you had better ring Bluey before he bankrupts your club like he did at Northern United.

to showmethemoney who said the forum was to speak s h i t on, it isn't, but you did a brilliant job of it.

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah, 30 years of sucssess and all I can say is its been more than 30 years since mounts have updated there vistors change rooms. You have no respect for your peers.:mad:

Fcuk can you blokes give it a rest. This theme just seems to reoccur. How many of mounts blokes are local and how much money they fork out. What ever they do they do it well. Their record speaks for itself. I bet they're not throwing money out hand over fist like elmore. Jealousy IS a curse. Any new news. Heard Heathcote have signed an on baller and possibly a ruckman. Have also heard the mildura flavour at elmore are two blokes by the name of jo cavallo and Jake smythe, plenty of $$ there.

Fcuk can you blokes give it a rest. This theme just seems to reoccur. How many of mounts blokes are local and how much money they fork out. What ever they do they do it well. Their record speaks for itself. I bet they're not throwing money out hand over fist like elmore. Jealousy IS a curse. Any new news. Heard Heathcote have signed an on baller and possibly a ruckman. Have also heard the mildura flavour at elmore are two blokes by the name of jo cavallo and Jake smythe, plenty of $$ there.

I'm guessing you're a Heathcote follower? Correct? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back