Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone sees the Big Ump down in Lygon St, send him home. That's enough celebrating over signing Judd. Is it true that the majority of their supporter's want his name changed to Christiano Juddini, just so he really fits in!!:D:D Heathcote B+F tomorrow night, expect Meldrum to re-sign with the club for at least another year in the not too distant future and all boys back on deck along with a couple of newies. By the way, $2000 doesn't get you a good result on the ground. Most clubs spend around 3 to 4 a week and would expect the upper echelon of clubs in this comp to be over that.

RW&B - Meldrum, Carroll bros. & Jess etc. are all confirmed for '08 already. See you tomorrow night? Who you tipping? I'll go bunga carroll from 2 piece feed condon with sauce head featherstone blitzing early but not playing enough games and finishing 3rd.

If anyone sees the Big Ump down in Lygon St, send him home. That's enough celebrating over signing Judd. Is it true that the majority of their supporter's want his name changed to Christiano Juddini, just so he really fits in!!:D:D Heathcote B+F tomorrow night, expect Meldrum to re-sign with the club for at least another year in the not too distant future and all boys back on deck along with a couple of newies. By the way, $2000 doesn't get you a good result on the ground. Most clubs spend around 3 to 4 a week and would expect the upper echelon of clubs in this comp to be over that.

Thats good!:D

RW&B - Meldrum, Carroll bros. & Jess etc. are all confirmed for '08 already. See you tomorrow night? Who you tipping? I'll go bunga carroll from 2 piece feed condon with sauce head featherstone blitzing early but not playing enough games and finishing 3rd.
Good to see all the lads coming up for another crack. Won't be there tomorrow night, too many capsicums in the salads down there for my liking!! And I don't think that Slim will need a chauffer tomorrow night. Truthfully, looking after the billy's while the cheese and kisses get's down there so hopefully she'll come home ready to go:thumbsu: Reckon you are right on the money with your three picks and would be a shame to see a loser out of those three. Travaglia the smokey.

Good to see all the lads coming up for another crack. Won't be there tomorrow night, too many capsicums in the salads down there for my liking!! And I don't think that Slim will need a chauffer tomorrow night. Truthfully, looking after the billy's while the cheese and kisses get's down there so hopefully she'll come home ready to go:thumbsu: Reckon you are right on the money with your three picks and would be a shame to see a loser out of those three. Travaglia the smokey.

My picks in this order for the Heathcote Award:

Lech Featherstone
Joel Condom
Dan Carroll
Alistair Meldrum
Steve Travaglia
Sonny Middleton
Matt Waters
Mick Ring

Should not be too far off with those picks considering I have seen the votes and counted them on behalf of the club! ;)

RWB interested in running a book?

Lech Featherstone
Joel Condom
Dan Carroll
Alistair Meldrum
Steve Travaglia
Sonny Middleton
Matt Waters
Mick Ring

Should not be too far off with those picks considering I have seen the votes and counted them on behalf of the club! ;)

Not if you've seen the votes:D Just wondering how you ended up after the Foundry or are you still under the guise of another porky "pig"?:D:D

Lech Featherstone
Joel Condom
Dan Carroll
Alistair Meldrum
Steve Travaglia
Sonny Middleton
Matt Waters
Mick Ring

Featherstone 2.20
D. Carroll 2.30
Condon 5.50
Middleton 6.00
Meldrum 9.00
Travaglia 11.00
Waters 21.00
M Ring 26.00
Saladino 26.00
Sanders 26.00
O'Bree and Sheppard write your own ticket! Others available on request.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think you might be on the winner Matt. $230 hypothetical dollar return to your good self. Carroll remains at 2.30.

O'bree and Sheppard are the same people according to the addy last monday! Seen your fat head got a gig too RWB.

What odds all up bet Phil DiDOOOONOOTTO into Luke Ring into Lech Feathers into Shelley in A grade!

O'bree and Sheppard are the same people according to the addy last monday! Seen your fat head got a gig too RWB.

What odds all up bet Phil DiDOOOONOOTTO into Luke Ring into Lech Feathers into Shelley in A grade!
Yes, read back a couple of quotes you clown. I'm a fair bit better looking than Lowdax. Steve 'copperhead road' Earles the only chance to beat stinky Ring.

I reckon its fair enough to go for the older blokes within the league but leave the kids alone

colbo wont be chasing adam campbell he doesnt really fit into what colbo would be chasing, they dont need more midfielders. anyway its all rumours at this stage. speaking of which, nick knight to colbo, watch this space.

Can any of the Heathcote boys tell me what was the big turnaround with Sonny Middleton this year? Everybody knew he could play just needed to sort his head out, is that what Alister has done or has Sonny just grown up? The other thing I was interested in was what types of player do Heathcote need to recruit this year to challenge for the flag?

Heathcote B+F results.

Seniors - Bung Carroll 1, Joel Condon 2, Lech Featherstone 3. Best First Year player - Andrew Saladino.
Reserves - Gerrard Ring I think.
Thirds - Phil Di Donato from Jack Paisley.

Talk last night about reserves coach is that if Steven Cox doesn't get the Huntly job he would like to coach Heathcote two's. Alistair confirmed to all and sundry that he would be back next year and said to the boys to look for a better season next year, don't be satisfied with this year.

Good times for the saints:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back