Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mate we all know our better twos sides would beat half their ones sides

there not much difference between both, i've played in both and as its been said hdfl clubs have more $ to spend, which attracts better quility, but would love to see the leauges play off again,and to say your better two's side would beat the half snr sides, is crap, give the lv some respect.

there not much difference between both, i've played in both and as its been said hdfl clubs have more $ to spend, which attracts better quility, but would love to see the leauges play off again,

Investor, I travelled out to ingelwood to watch the prelim final between Newbrige and Mitiamo and i must say i honestly didn't think either of those sides would have made it into the hdfl top 5. Maybe Newbridge.. Both sides seemed to have a couple of guns, who could play anywhere in country vic. Four to five good solid players, but the depth falls away alot quicker than in the hdfl i feel. Especially in the last year or two, where i think the standard has improved over here.. This is probably because of the extra$$$$$

Speaking of $$$, i have it on very,very good authority that elmore coach tony southcombe recieved $22,000 to coach the bloods in 2007...
a lot of clubs wouldnt spend that on all their players let alone one coach.

now im assuming i will get some stupid response from bloodhound and others alike who will jump in to deny this statement even though they have no idea... but as i said, very,very good authority forum frollickers...
i suppose it bought,hm,i mean won them a premiership though.:cool:

twenty too thousand dollars.
WOWZA. sory guys the top line of my keyboard is nt working. how r all you guys at locky goin? traning yet? i might be movin back so i might catch up with ya all for a few coldies at the pub. thats a lot of money to pay a couch. it takes me too years to earn thatt.

Speaking of $$$, i have it on very,very good authority that elmore coach tony southcombe recieved $22,000 to coach the bloods in 2007...

$22k Geez wish I lived an hour further to the north :eek: find that pretty hard to believe, although it was rumoured Matty Byers got $30k at Barooga, he did play though and did win the comp medal.

Surely there wouldnt be any clubs paying under that for their playing list?

now im assuming i will get some stupid response from bloodhound and others alike who will jump in to deny this statement even though they have no idea... but as i said, very,very good authority forum frollickers...

No wonder they had to dip into the Footy trip fund to pay the players out there :D

Fantom thinks it may not be too long now and the bye could be a thing of the past in the HDFL.:D:D:D
What colour jumpers do you think Lockington Bamawm Elmore United would wear????:)

Fantom:thumbsu:

"Hillies back to back 08 - 09"

Wagga Tigers Coaching Positions 2008 Season
[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The Wagga Tigers Football Club [FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]seeks expressions of interest for coaching for season 2008 in the following grades:[/FONT][/FONT]
  • [FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]First Grade (RFL) - Playing or Non Playing[/FONT]
  • Senior Players
[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]New players are also very welcome. Please contact the club if you would like information regarding lifestyle, employment or accommodation details.[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The club has a strong tradition and is a premier club in the RFL competition. It offers excellent facilities, a strong Committee and a region offering a great lifestyle with many employment opportunities.[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Wagga Tigers has a very strong junior base and we are looking to build on an excellent 2007 with the First Grade being premiers.[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Applications for the coaching job and any players that are interested in playing please email me at[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Email: tom@jupitermotors.com.au[/FONT]

Website: www.waggatigers.com.auhttp://www.waggatigers.com.au

Not having much luck up there Chawk???

Hey AndyP, Heard on the grapevine that a handy backflanker in Avery may be jetting back into the country around March after being MIA for a couple of years. Any truth to this? and do you reckon he may pull on the boots again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WOWZA. sory guys the top line of my keyboard is nt working. how r all you guys at locky goin? traning yet? i might be movin back so i might catch up with ya all for a few coldies at the pub. thats a lot of money to pay a couch. it takes me too years to earn thatt.

I tell you what Nath "the serial pest" Cameron, I wouldnt pay more than $1500 fir a couch, it'd wanna be a massaging one too!

Shouldn't u have been at cricket training instead of writing on big footy Nath?

well, coach balranald, and you get 70k,thats not bad

Well, you know the old saying, pay peanuts and you get monkeys!! I bet the teams that finished in the bottom half of the ladder for yet another year, going ten plus years without a flag, would kill to have a decent coach who can attract players if they could afford it.

I take exception to the "stupid comment" line Baz, defending your club when people are continually attacking it under false pretenses is not "stupid". Secondly just because you say you have a "very, very good source" dosnt make what your saying true anyone can type that when they want to make what they are saying sound more believable so unless you are prepared to name that source there is really no point saying it.
Thirdly I dont know what Bluey got paid I would hope that the figure you quoted was for the last 2 years not just this year........If that is true I would be pretty disappointed (but not surprised) especially given rootas comment, but as I said until you can prove something its just another rumour.

Hey AndyP, Heard on the grapevine that a handy backflanker in Avery may be jetting back into the country around March after being MIA for a couple of years. Any truth to this? and do you reckon he may pull on the boots again?

Sorry to jump in before Andy Fanto, but when I last spoke to young Chris he thought he would be unlikely to play in 2008, he wil be returning from o/s around Chrissy for a short period before jetting back off to Europe to finish his 2 year stint.

Beyond that he wasnt sure. Would be a handy acquisition for the Hillies though, abit of dash off half back.

Training starts Monday for the red and black, hopefully it involves 15 minutes of kick to kick in the shade before a couple of frothies! Its too bloody hot for cricket let alone footy preseason!!

No wonder they had to dip into the Footy trip fund to pay the players out there :D

Thats interesting that someone has come up with that figure because he told me that he did it for nothing which had turned into an expensive exercise given the travelling and phone calls associated with it.

Thats interesting that someone has come up with that figure because he told me that he did it for nothing which had turned into an expensive exercise given the travelling and phone calls associated with it.

What ever happened to "for the love of it" a membership, club jacket, phone calls and fuel :D though thats how we all do it :D

Well, you know the old saying, pay peanuts and you get monkeys!! I bet the teams that finished in the bottom half of the ladder for yet another year, going ten plus years without a flag, would kill to have a decent coach who can attract players if they could afford it.

yes but how long can a club go on forking out that much money??? surely not very long,unless your balranald who must have a diamond mine under the footy sheds... elmore couldnt go on doing it much longer... or they might not be around much longer...the last time bluey and trout were president and coach together at a club the club had to fold for that reason...
theres some trivia.:confused:
should be up your alley nesko...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back