Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the dartfiles follows all leagues n clubs, n have very good inside sources from 90% of them.. my source on grant came from a current bloods player..if u can't handle the dartstruth files then maybe you should get of the thread..as far as the HDFL bein a 'minor league' a phone call to the VCFL mite help u out with the question......truth sometime hurts, get over it....

Mate you are a crack up!! So you follow every single league and club in australia?? and have sources in 90% of them geez you must know alot of people and you must be flat out trying to stay in touch with them all. How are the Wagga Wagga thirds shaping up this year or how about Nambucca Valley who do you know there??
Before I say anything else I just want to make sure that im not teasing a mentaly disabled person?? I mean you cant type or seem to form a cohesive sentence so im just curious are you all there?

Mate youve got some sort of knowledge on the Elmore footy club this year.. Wesley played in the back line all year, Hayes abviously played FF all year and Neon Leon Carter played on and off the bench all year through injury, Ian Kaye missed a few games in the middle of the year, Fav was had shoulder probs and fri night probs and Cam Cail missed about 8 games through injury. So that being said I think without Andy Grant Elmore would definately not have finished on top and the end of the season may of been completely different. Elmores cor this year was schubert Smythe Grant Mckern and Hayes all of whom are playing at Elmore..(??on Hayes)

Just a rumour but can anybody confirm or deny ?
Luan Marsh and a mate from his Bendigo Bombers days, don't know his name, apparently played with Elmore in 2006 and won cheatley, to LBU with good mate Baker ???

Would think Marshy would goto echuca bombers, his home town 2nd choice after united or to Elmore as he is very good mates with Hayesy. Doubt Fev would end up at LBU, doubt it very highly.

dartstruth
BigFooty Newbie

Club: St Kilda
Re: Murray Football League

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

louy marsh in talks with moma, fallout with united after cought in bed with team mates girlfriend.. fireworks..

Looks likes darts just likes causing shit

dartstruth, surely it couldnt be you darts???? hahaha

Bendigo Rated as a major league champ. Quality not the same agreed but is still a major league.

Agreed. However, maybe a better description would be Bendigo is a Pool B/C Country Champoinship side comparable to Wimmera, Central Murray, Murray, etc rather than picking the two strongest leagues in the state to compare it to (OM,GV). Obviously the 'major league" title that your quoting doesn't mean a great deal.

Mate youve got some sort of knowledge on the Elmore footy club this year.. Wesley played in the back line all year, Hayes abviously played FF all year and Neon Leon Carter played on and off the bench all year through injury, Ian Kaye missed a few games in the middle of the year, Fav was had shoulder probs and fri night probs and Cam Cail missed about 8 games through injury. So that being said I think without Andy Grant Elmore would definately not have finished on top and the end of the season may of been completely different. Elmores cor this year was schubert Smythe Grant Mckern and Hayes all of whom are playing at Elmore..(??on Hayes)

Didn't Cam Cail live with sims in the UK ?

Agreed. However, maybe a better description would be Bendigo is a Pool B/C Country Champoinship side comparable to Wimmera, Central Murray, Murray, etc rather than picking the two strongest leagues in the state to compare it to (OM,GV). Obviously the 'major league" title that your quoting doesn't mean a great deal.

It does to the leagues that hold the status. Obviously getting up your nose but Bendigo best teams are still miles in front of HDFL best teams.

It does to the leagues that hold the status. Obviously getting up your nose but Bendigo best teams are still miles in front of HDFL best teams.
You're damn right it's getting up our noses. Way over this chat about major/minor league so I'll finish it here and now. Bendigo League is a major league comp but not a very good one and we are a minor league comp but one of the best around. Thanks for your time on this matter gentleman but it is now officially closed.:mad:

You're damn right it's getting up our noses. Way over this chat about major/minor league so I'll finish it here and now. Bendigo League is a major league comp but not a very good one and we are a minor league comp but one of the best around. Thanks for your time on this matter gentleman but it is now officially closed.:mad:

Let that be said TRWB spot on:thumbsu:

Best we scrap the major league status for the BFL and just say they are the premier league of all the comps under the Bendigo Region umbrella :D

Congrats to H and Kano on the Colbo 2s job. I'm sure the boys will do a very good job and have a good base if the can hold onto this years players and maybe add a bit off experience (sign toot up when he's at the 2 story mansion). Is Bart still playing at Colbo?

Good luck boys

Congrats to H and Kano on the Colbo 2s job. I'm sure the boys will do a very good job and have a good base if the can hold onto this years players and maybe add a bit off experience (sign toot up when he's at the 2 story mansion). Is Bart still playing at Colbo?

Good luck boys
i got told Bart got the coaching job with warriors :thumbsu:

so fridge how did you pull up this mornin after the geckles bus trip? u managed to sneak away fairly early on,very brad mundie/majorly of you:D. apparently dobby was in tears when he realised you had left him. biscuits44 must not have drank nearly enough through the day as he managed to woo a young lady and wake up in a strange house, with conrad still waiting outside for him, possibly exposing himself:D.any truth to this conrad?:confused:
Tenn's vb cup day injury came back to bite him on the bum again when he wasnt allowed into opt because he wasnt wearing the appropriate footwear, luckily dj and the goose were on duty and cut him some slack and let him in an hour later. which is about as long it took him to eat his toasted sanga thismornin.
i wonder how dobby was on the plane back to qld 2day?
does anyone know if he or geck are still alive?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hidey Ho Farva,
It did get a bit messy at the end didn't it... Dobby just about passed out at the Shammy so i'm guessing he'd be using the spew bag on the plane.
Well done by 44!! Good effort jagging one after 12 hours of heavy pi55 drinking.

Hidey Ho Farva,
It did get a bit messy at the end didn't it... Dobby just about passed out at the Shammy so i'm guessing he'd be using the spew bag on the plane.
Well done by 44!! Good effort jagging one after 12 hours of heavy pi55 drinking.

my recall post stanhope is sketchy at best ,but I do know that woka nearlly burnt nuggets tractor to the ground today though . Also Tank had a wee run in with law ! til next time ,

so fridge how did you pull up this mornin after the geckles bus trip? u managed to sneak away fairly early on,very brad mundie/majorly of you:D. apparently dobby was in tears when he realised you had left him. biscuits44 must not have drank nearly enough through the day as he managed to woo a young lady and wake up in a strange house, with conrad still waiting outside for him, possibly exposing himself:D.any truth to this conrad?:confused:
Tenn's vb cup day injury came back to bite him on the bum again when he wasnt allowed into opt because he wasnt wearing the appropriate footwear, luckily dj and the goose were on duty and cut him some slack and let him in an hour later. which is about as long it took him to eat his toasted sanga thismornin.
i wonder how dobby was on the plane back to qld 2day?
does anyone know if he or geck are still alive?

sorry farva, i only managed to be a witness to the $300 fine that somebody (whose name relates to charge in hand) may have recieved for making sure there were do dribbles after a wee stop. unlucky for him he decided to turn around and shake it in the view of mr policeman

When will you boys grow up and learn how to have fun responsilbly?

nesko,nesko,nesko.... if only you had blessed us with your presence on the day.... you will have to give us some lessons on behaving responsibly.
step 1: how to steal a microphone from a pub and spend the night in a cell???
step 2: see how many times you can use the word "campaigner" in a sentence christmas eve,offending many young ladies???
step 3: proceed to stagger 16km down the highway at 3am that morning??
step 4: how to get banned from entering the township of dingee???

shall i continue? he he he

nesko,nesko,nesko.... if only you had blessed us with your presence on the day.... you will have to give us some lessons on behaving responsibly.
step 2: see how many times you can use the word "campaigner" in a sentence christmas eve,offending many young ladies???

HA, hilarious!

I'll have to back you up here , fun and resposibility don't belong in the same sentance . oops did it again !

Lets not beat around the bush with "4 big signings" - Lets name names... The prodical sons have returned to the Brown and Gold, with great news at the boozer last night that Beau Sheilds and Simon Austin have signed with the hawks for 2008 and with them comes a list of names that will follow - names that will be no strangers to those that read the Yabba a few years back. Plus the addition of some very keen Sth youngsters should help with pace around the ground. Although we're not spruiking of finals or any crap like that, the Hawks will be on the up in 2008 (no real other way to go though!!) But can't see there being any 30+ losses this year! 2008, the year of the Hawk.:thumbsu:

And just to top off the Hawks for 08 saw Gaz Moulday and Clohesy running DOWN Barnard St this morning looking a picture of health ( thank christ they weren"t running up Barnard St or the place over the road may have got a call, Ward 7 Bed 9 heavy duty mattress please), word has it Clohesy has knocked back the opportunity of the chance success elsewhere to play with his beloved Hawks (apparently the money tree is in full bloom at the Huntlyland, must be a drought proof cactus). All jokes aside good too see they are having a crack just hope the spruiking comes to some sort of fruition.:cool:

Hidey Ho Farva,

i still claim she took advantage of me in my drunken state...and ill let her do it again :thumbsu:! Conrad was waiting for the tag in i think, was never going to happen. hear hungrys pool got a bit of a work out for a late afternoon recovery session. good times, and congrats to geck and shell

step 1: I have never been in a police cell in my life unlike you.
step 2: I dont use that filthy word, I dont recall using that word christmas eve.
Step 3: I didnt "stagger" 16km, I started pre-sesson with a light 12km work out.
step 4: Never been banned from Dingee, dont plan on being banned from Dingee, unlike you and Conrad who think you own the pub hence everything in it......

step 1: I have never been in a police cell in my life unlike you.
step 2: I dont use that filthy word, I dont recall using that word christmas eve.
Step 3: I didnt "stagger" 16km, I started pre-sesson with a light 12km work out.
step 4: Never been banned from Dingee, dont plan on being banned from Dingee, unlike you and Conrad who think you own the pub hence everything in it......

What else is going on over in Locky??? Sounds like you blokes have had a big few weeks off the track:D

maybe this is all a ploy to make you think we are all unfit over in locky when we are all actually training really hard..oh who am i kidding...pub still open conrad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back