Think Tank Help Pick Harley Reid's New Daddy

Remove this Banner Ad

frggr

Fan Favourite (they/them)
May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong
Now that Simpson has told West Coast to Reverse GAGF, the struggling Eagles are without a coach.

After 5 years of no premierships, matters are made worse, as their cross-village rivals, the Cockburn Boat Anchors, are giving their fans another "false dawn" on their own premiership journey.

So pour one out for DanWA and give us your best options for the Top Job in the (not quite) Bottom Club.

I'll start with:

Ben Cousins

1000012937.jpg

A hybrid of FIFO Worker and Ferrari, Cousins was "Richmonded" late in his career, causing him to fly off the rails like a VLine going too fast past Geelong Station.

Could his recent rehabilitation (via Dancing with the Stars) pave the way for the position of most powerful man in WA Footy?

1720499304253.png

Chris Scott, throwing the magnets around to see if Harley Reid can find a spot on the ground in 2025 (at Geelong ya numpty)

Coach gone, stuck at the arse end of the ladder for years now, how about we just shut the place down and let Harley come back home early. No need to drag the inevitable out for another couple of years.
It's would be a travesty to let a talented Victorian Lad waste his career in that s***hole of a state.

Give Sooz the job.
Caretaker coach for 12mths to get another season under the belt for the kids.
Ability to instill hard work and discipline.
A great motivator & inspirer of people.
Paint the showers Eagle gold.
PowerPoint presentation will be epic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jose Mourinho GIF by KralBet

Who would want the job, their list reeks of failure.
Make way for Tassie, go back to the WAFL for five or so years, and try and build a decent list.
By that time Tassie would have been and gone and things can return to normal.

Oh the ironing coming from a Norf supporter!

Graveyard of high draft picks.

JHF saw the writing on the wall and got out fast - even if it was to Port!
Still got George Wardlaw courtesy of your high draft pick, thanks Weagles I'm sure those blokes whose names I cant remember will develop into solid WAFL players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back