• Nick Daicos

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Harry Sheezel

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Jason Horne-Francis

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

And then spent the season moping around looking pissed off.

I don't recall any jumper grabbing when he was actually playing.

Can't wait 'til he puts Dusty in his arse next week with a big fend off :thumbsu:
Sounds more like he might be asking Dusty if he can wear his jumper when he retires.

Thought he was trying to rip the shirt off while yelling at the Swans fans "I want some COLA... Please take me away from this nightmare of a club"

My bad...
Yet when he walks into the Lathlain Complex he is greeted by 4 Premiership Cups. I can count on 1 finger how many decent AFL players have left us in 37 years so if he bolts it would be 2, yet there is a little cousin down the road who bleeds talent consistently for the last 5 or more years.

Yet when he walks into the Lathlain Complex he is greeted by 4 Premiership Cups. I can count on 1 finger how many decent AFL players have left us in 37 years so if he bolts it would be 2, yet there is a little cousin down the road who bleeds talent consistently for the last 5 or more years.
triggered GIF

Everyone said I’m ignorant 😂

As noted previously, my posts have received many, many more negative reactions than anybody else 🤷‍♀️ I hate myself because I’m a campaigner

As noted previously, everyone else (except, funnily enough, your secret lovers Tugging Tigger and Sooky Is The Whinge) has way more positive reactions compared to their number of posts - you’ve made 17,000+ posts but only have around 11,300 likes. You’re being selective in your stats yet again, tossa :$

17,000+ posts! Get a life, loser 😹

Last edited:
So, I have me on ignore 😂

I will never have a friend even if I live to be 100 :$
That’s because I have a life and will take centuries to make 17,000+ posts - unlike you, who did it in a few short years.

Says it all, doesn't it 13-toes?

You've achieved your life's ambition, you're king of the sandpit! :joycat:

Loser :$

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this the life where you pretend you're ignoring me while replying to every post I make in a Fred about Wurst Coast? 🤣 🤦‍♂️ 🤡
Poor Sausage Flogger has brain damage.

I'll say it one more time, since you're obviously missing most of the few braincells you were hatched with:

You started a Geelong gameday thread a couple of weeks ago. I had to unignore you in order to be able to view it.

Since then I've tried to keep my direct interactions with you to a minimum because you are a complete and utter f*ckwit.

I've kept the words in my response here to 2 syllables or less. Now make an effort to read it and move on.
Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

Last edited:
Poor Sausage Flogger has brain damage.

I'll say it one more time, since you're obviously missing most of the few braincells you were hatched with:

You started a Geelong gameday thread a couple of weeks ago. I had to unignore you in order to be able to view it.

Since then I've tried to keep my direct interactions with you to a minimum because you are a complete and utter f*ckwit.

I've kept the words in my response here to 2 syllables or less. Now make an effort to read it and move on.
Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

answer his question floggo, whats geelols h2h record against the egirls in GFs?

Since then I've tried to keep my direct interactions with you to a minimum

The minimum would be zero, campaigner 🤣

What kind of pissweak soft**** puts someone on ignore then keeps replying to them 🤦‍♂️ :$

You know weazel Whateley and Steve shocking Hocking will be working on this with their boy's club mates at the CFL.
As soon as a crack appears,the Cats will pounce under everyone's nose.
CFL accommodated.
Like the sneaky rule changes during Richmond's dynasty.

I would like to wager that if he is that bloody good the Eagles will throw that many HJ franchises at him that he just won’t be able to say no

So I guess it will be a choice between coastal real estate on the Great Ocean Road or Burger Joints in the suburbs

Closer to Better surf in Geelong , Perth sux for waves

I would like to wager that if he is that bloody good the Eagles will throw that many HJ franchises at him that he just won’t be able to say no

So I guess it will be a choice between coastal real estate on the Great Ocean Road or Burger Joints in the suburbs

His GF went back to Victoria to play after 2 seasons in S.A

You obviously don't know about Secret Harbour and Surf Beach ?

The surf in Perth is probably slightly better than Tongala. I'm guessing surf isn't high on his priority list.
Looked pretty happy right where he is yesterday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Harley Reid wants out

Back