Hendo's Celebration

Remove this Banner Ad

Could. Not. Care. Less. As long as he kicks it. I've often recreated Brett lee's "chainsaw" or Dave Mohammed's infamous "shoe phone" celebration after taking a wicket on a dare but it's not affected my performance. Y'know, me being elite and all haha

Not the culture of our club! - Will be stamped out!

But he's a young player - give him a break - I can assure you it won't happen again!

don't see the fuss, and honestly who cares. it was after he kicked a goal. i thought the celebration in general didn't look that flash or cool, but meh. did anyone see Walter's goal celebration? he won the game for them and the 5th quarter thought that his celebration was so over the top they awarded him the Tom Cruise award. as long as they're not giving rude gestures to the crowd or bowing to them, i don't have a problem with these celebrations.

Dougie said on AA today it was for The Tribe.

I believed him.

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure 5AA ran a comp in 99 as well getting people to do a drop kick goal and the money went up in increments every week noone did one. Pretty sure Jameson did it in the last round and got a reasonable sum of money for it.
In 97 or 98 5AA ran a comp to get players to do a cartwheel. I think Peter Vardy won it.

I don't have a problem with what Ricky did. Who cares? It was a bit of fun I reckon!:thumbsu:

As for Andy Maher, I couldn't give a rats toss bag what he thinks either. He himself is nothing but a knob!:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Hendo's Celebration

Remove this Banner Ad

Back