Herald Sun Super Coach 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need a quick fix for my backline! i have boyle,smith,mcmahon,mcpharlin who need to go. I need to get rid of 2... ive got 300,000 to spend who should i get?

i need a quick fix for my backline! i have boyle,smith,mcmahon,mcpharlin who need to go. I need to get rid of 2... ive got 300,000 to spend who should i get?

Shaw is dirt cheap right now, if you haven't got him jump on him right away. I have to get some cash. Either of the 2 Port boys for Davey or Krakoer should do the trick. Then I can finally get rid of Bock and bring in Heath Shaw.

Can anyone tell me what happens during the Mid-Season break.

2 week lockout as far as I know?

is daniel pratt worth taking a punt on? i need someone cheap but can't find anyone that is any real good decency:confused:

Any Port supporters like to give their opinion on Westoff/Gray... Who is likely to play the majority of games, Gray seems a little more versatile?

What are people thoghts on bringing in one of the following midfielders.

· Mclean – seems to be hitting his straps and will only improve in the second half of year.
· Dal Santo – he is fairly cheap considering he has been scoring ok this year.
· Bartell – has been killing it and I have waited for his price to drop for too long without it happening.

I would be upgrading Rodan who seems to be at about his peak if not a little below. If I wanted to get Bartell I would have to downgrade Campbell to one of the port boys. I don’t have many trades left (5) but I only have one other player to upgrade. If people could provide B E’s and advice that would be great. Thanks.

not sure on b/es but i would go dal santo if u only use one trade. two trades for bartel will only leave you with 3 trades left.

Is anyone else thinking of getting Dal Santo for Cross??

I was thinking of getting West, but i think Dal Santo will drop into my price range after the next game.

So is Dal Santo looking the better option?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone else thinking of getting Dal Santo for Cross??

I was thinking of getting West, but i think Dal Santo will drop into my price range after the next game.

So is Dal Santo looking the better option?

Definately get Dal Santo over West. West is very consistent, but doesnt score highly for the amount of possies he gets.

I considering taking the punt on Hall. If i got him i would persist with him all year. My forward line would look very strong with him included, providing he hits form which he should.

Ablett
Chapman
Riewoldt
Hall
Brown
ROK
Kosi

Also thinking of upgrading Edwards. Who is the more likely type out of those two Port youngsters to play more? Will they be in for the rest of the season? If those two trades go ahead i will be left with 6 trades, but will only be trading for injuries.

I would imagine you'd have bigger concerns than Fev though. Post your fwd line, or your team, if you like?

Birchall
Shaw (C)
Gilbee
Milburn
Kosi
Polak
Adcock

West
Black
Bruce
Hadley
Kerr
Foley

Darcy
Hudson

Fev
Franklin
Davey
ROK
Pav
Gablett
S. Johnson

Birchall
Shaw (C)
Gilbee
Milburn
Kosi
Polak
Adcock

West
Black
Bruce
Hadley
Kerr
Foley

Darcy
Hudson

Fev
Franklin
Davey
ROK
Pav
Gablett
S. Johnson

I think all of the above need to be addressed before you look at Fev. I reckon the forward line is one area where you expect a couple of players to be "X factors". i.e. might be down here and there, but capable of big ups. IMHO, you need to get rid of Hadley from your starting mid immediately, he's only averaging 50-60, same with Davey (if its Alwyn?). Your rucks are also weak and should be upgraded.

I think all of the above need to be addressed before you look at Fev. I reckon the forward line is one area where you expect a couple of players to be "X factors". i.e. might be down here and there, but capable of big ups. IMHO, you need to get rid of Hadley from your starting mid immediately, he's only averaging 50-60, same with Davey (if its Alwyn?). Your rucks are also weak and should be upgraded.

I've got 10 trades left

17,400 in the bank

Yes it's Alwyn

Hadley or Firrito?
Davey or Hale?
Hudson or Pattison/Hale?

??

Who are your reserves? You may need to cash Davey in for someone like Gray to get yourself some spending cash.

Just feel like posting my team: Ranked 799 ATM and proud after not taking too much notice of it, compared to DT. Any thoughts, just tell me.

BACKS
Gilbee
C. Cornes
H. Shaw
McPhee
Adcock
Birchall
Koschitzke ---later to Lockyer or Mcleod.

CENTRES
Black
K. Cornes
Scotland
Mitchell
S. Burgoyne
Lappin

RUCKS
Lade
Sandilands

FORWARDS
B. Johnson
Pavlich
Lucas
G. Ablett
Chapman
Franklin
Fevola

Also have 163,800 in the bank. Probably going to upgrade Kosi to some one else worth getting like Lockyer or McLeod in a couple of weeks.
---Also only have 5 trades left if your wondering.

MY TEAM

Gilbee
McLeod
C.Cornes
McPhee
H.Shaw
J.Sinclair
N.Bassett

Judd
Kerr
S.Black
S.West
J.Lewis
P.Bell

Cox
Sandilands

Pavlich
G.Ablett
J.Brown
B.Johnson
B.Fevola
N.Riewoldt
S.Lucas

Is close to my final product. Bench: J.Frawley, R.Hadley, Griffen/Warnock, Edwards/Harbrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back