Herald Sun Super Coach 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rate My Supercoach Team

mate id get rid of Darycy i think he will struggle with the tempo of the game. And Kane Johnson is past his best apart from that gun team

ey guys here is my lineup... need a bit of help any suggetsions would be gret cheers

Back
P.Bowden
Wirrupunda
Birchall
Raines
Brennan
Gibson
Mcpharlin
Hansen(reserve)
Frawley(reserve)

Middle
West
Gianciracusa
Embley
Harris
Foley
Thompson
Higgins(reserve)
Browne(rserve)

Ruck
Pattison
Cloke
Graham(reserve)
Meesen(reserve)

Forward
Johnson
Pavlich
Fevola
Ablett
Mooney
Mcdougall
Monfries
Schultz(reserve)
Edwards(reserve)

Guys, need advice...Corey Jones (Kan)- worth $492??

Also, which two out of Gibbs (blues) Selwood (cats) and Armitage (mighty saints)

not sure? .....

While you guy are at it could you rate my team. I haven't played this before so its a first up effort this year.

BACKS
1. GILBEE, Lindsay (WBD)
2. BOCK, Nathan (ADE)
3. CARRAZZO, Andrew (CAR)
4. MCMAHON, Jordan (WBD)
5. CROAD, Trent (HAW)
6. DEMPSTER, Sean (SYD)
7. MERRETT, Daniel (BRL)

CENTRES
8. JUDD, Chris (WCE)
9. GOODWIN, Simon (ADE)
10. BLACK, Simon (BRL)
11. MURPHY, Marc (CAR)
12. WOJCINSKI, David (GEE)
13. RODAN, David (PTA)

RUCKS
14. COX, Dean (WCE)
15. MOONEY, Cameron (GEE)

FORWARDS
16. RIEWOLDT, Nick (STK)
17. JOHNSON, Brad (WBD)
18. PAVLICH, Matthew (FRE)
19. ABLETT, Gary Jr. (GEE)
20. MONFRIES, Angus (ESS)
21. BROWN, Nathan G. (RIC)
22. DAVEY, Alwyn (ESS)

EMERGENCY

BACKS
23. KOSCHITZKE, Justin (STK)
24. ELLIS, Xavier (HAW)

CENTRES
25. GIBBS, Bryce (CAR)
26. SELWOOD, Joel (GEE)

CENTRES
27. CLOKE, Cameron (CAR)
28. GRIFFIN, Jonathon (ADE)

FORWARDS
29. KENNEDY, Josh (CAR)
30. EDWARDS, Aaron (KAN)

I've tried my best to not have too many Geelong players.
Comments?

figured it would be easier to just analyse one position and mid's are my main concern at this point.
what do you think?
HODGE
KERR
HASLEBY
FOLEY
PENDLEBURY
LAPPIN
(SELWOOD)
(MUSTON)

supercoachkc0.jpg

Anyone have some feedback?

I have reasons though for selecting those players.
Mooney will play up forward a take a lot of marks and kick goals.
G.Ablett will get a fair bit of the ball and also kick goals.
Selwood was cheap and I believe will have a great first year.

And Wojak was the last player I selected. He probably won't be in the team when I start but he's in their now. He may have a good year anyway...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey guys, can anyone give me some feedback on my team?

HeraldSunTeam.jpg

I couldn't tell you were an Essendon supporter :rolleyes:

Why have you got Thompson there?

Why have you got Bailey there?

I would change half your midfield.

Maguire, Croad and Walker, probably even Welsh should be changed as well.

Roo is too good a player to have on your bench-I wouldn't have him in the team at all...

I couldn't tell you were an Essendon supporter :rolleyes:

Why have you got Thompson there?

Why have you got Bailey there?

I would change half your midfield.

Maguire, Croad and Walker, probably even Welsh should be changed as well.

Roo is too good a player to have on your bench-I wouldn't have him in the team at all...
haha about thompson, i got him last week, and havent changed the screenshot yet. I dropped him for Gherig and shuffled my team around so I've got Monfries on the bench as emergency instead of Roo. Thanks for the advice, I'll have a look at my midfield and backline

What are your thoughts on J Schulz RICH $240,400? He's in my team but I'm unsure on whether to trade him & who with?:confused:

What are your thoughts on J Schulz RICH $240,400? He's in my team but I'm unsure on whether to trade him & who with?:confused:

Schults is not a good option IMO. I would much rather have A.Edwards at less than half the price. Motlop is also better IMO at 20 k more

He's that cheap? I'm putting him in mine now then.

He has had some fantastic pre season form. I saw him play the other week and him and Pettifer were BOG for us.

He's the type who will lay lots of tackles, take several contested marks, etc. He is an accurate kick (16.3 from 10 games last year) so ratings wise now that his body is ready to play he should be effective.

He has a habit of "going missing", eg last year he'd kick 2 early goals then disappear. He's a 21yo (22 soon) KPP 1st round draft pick played 37 games, so chances are if he is ever going to skyrocket in value, this will be the year.

This is my first year so take it easy on me.

Here is my current team:

Backs: J. Bowden, McLoed, C. Cornes, P. Bowden, Gram, Koschitzke, L. Hansen..... with Proud and Ellis on reserve.

Mids: Goodes, Burgoyne, Hodge, Ball, Murphy, Foley... with Selwood and Casserly on reserve.

Rucks: Gardiner, Pattison, Sellar and Cloke.

Forwards: Lloyd (C), N. Riewoldt, Fevola, N.G.Brown, Williams, Schulz, A. Davey... with Nathan Krakouer and M. Little on reserve.

I have 7 of 30 being Richmond players which isn't too bad, but I figure that I should have a good knowledge on who is likely to rise in price for us more than another team's youngster.

Any tips? I chose Lloyd as captain because he has a greater ability to kick 8 goals and get massive points, where Joel Bowden or Goodes are more likely to have consistently high scores without those peaks. Or should I just pick Bowden?

Btw I can't believe why everybody isn't getting Nathan Brown! He is back to his best and is only 330,000 :D

this is my first attempt at dreamteam and i really don't know the rules that well, i'm sort of guessing that the players that rack up the most stats are given the most points??
here is my team, what do you think?

many thanks
teamyjv3.jpg

edit: i know that there was a statement in another thread regarding copying team lists shown on the site, but really all i want is bragging rights from my mates, and i have no real idea, so i'm free to all sugestions!

edit: i know that there was a statement in another thread regarding copying team lists shown on the site, but really all i want is bragging rights from my mates, and i have no real idea, so i'm free to all sugestions!

Seems like a good side. Just one thing that'll improve your side immensely - put in Edwards instead of Reid. He is the full time FF. Reid is a part time forward pocket.

Also downgarde your bench players to draftees. Maxwell and Bartram are wasted on the pine. Spend the money on your forwards. Not so sure about Hunter, Milne and Williams. Could also improve rucks. Jolly and Jamar are both back-up ruckmen this year.

Oh and do this

I suggest you post DT on the DT board :p

Alright guys, have given this some thought and wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions on ways/players to improve my team. Any help would be appreciated.

Joel BOWDEN
Andrew MCLEOD
Chad CORNES
Andrew CARRAZZO
Grant BIRCHALL
Justin KOSCHITZKE
Matt RIGGIO

Ben COUSINS
Luke HODGE
Simon BLACK
Luke BALL
Nathan FOLEY