Herald Sun Super Coach 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: can u rate my supercoach team???

just wondering who would be the best backman for under $261??
i was thinking chris johnson from melbourne, but im not sure...

Re: "Post Supercoach Teams here!!!"

Just Wondering Out Of Leroy Jetta And Alwyn Davey, Which One Shud I Keep?
Who Will Get More Game Time, And Who Is Better??

Cheers

Re: can u rate my supercoach team???

Also, Who Wud U Go For Out Of Alwyn Davey And Leroy Jetta???
Who Is Betterr?
Who Will Get More Game Time??

Cheers

might as well get some feedback

Goddard
Cornes
Adcock
Polak
Birchall
Kosi Ressies- Hansen/Riggio

Enright
Risha
Murphy
Salopek
Lewis/Griffen Gibbs/Selwood

Sandilands
Hudson Cloke/Darcey

Pavlich
Hall
Fevola
Embley
Ablett
Mooney
N G Brown Al Davey/ Edwards

Give us some feedback boys

might as well get some feedback

Goddard
Cornes
Adcock
Polak
Birchall
Kosi Ressies- Hansen/Riggio

Enright
Risha
Murphy
Salopek
Lewis/Griffen Gibbs/Selwood

Sandilands
Hudson Cloke/Darcey

Pavlich
Hall
Fevola
Embley
Ablett
Mooney
N G Brown Al Davey/ Edwards

Give us some feedback boys

good effort m8:thumbsu: maybe get some better midfielders... even it out a bit other then that not bad

i have selected sam power and clint bizzell. i'm not sure on both of them. they are both cheapish, leaving me plenty to spend in other areas. but i'm not sure how they will go this season. any ideas bulldogs and demon fans?

Please review my team, this is my first year at SC, have spent hours researching players etc and have come up with this. What do you think? I'm really not sure.... any feedback/advice would be much appreciated.

Backs: J Adcock, L Gilbee, A Raines, Chad Cornes, J Koschitzke, A Hunter, M Drum (X Ellis, M Riggio)
Centres: M Rischitelli, T Edwards, S Pendlebury, P Burgoyne, D Rodan, C Judd, T Edwards (D Armitage, L Thomas)
Rucks: D Cox, A Sandilands (L Darcy, J Griffin)
Forwards: J Schulz, L Franklin, M Pavlich, A McDougall, B Hall, B Johnson, B Fevola (Alwyn Davey, J Sellar)

Please review my team, this is my first year at SC, have spent hours researching players etc and have come up with this. What do you think? I'm really not sure.... any feedback/advice would be much appreciated.

Backs: J Adcock, L Gilbee, A Raines, Chad Cornes, J Koschitzke, A Hunter, M Drum (X Ellis, M Riggio)
Centres: M Rischitelli, T Edwards, S Pendlebury, P Burgoyne, D Rodan, C Judd, T Edwards (D Armitage, L Thomas)
Forwards: J Schulz, L Franklin, M Pavlich, A McDougall, B Hall, B Johnson, B Fevola (Alwyn Davey, J Sellar)

The ones in bold are risky picks for your main squad, maybe downgrade one of your stars, so you can upgrade a couple of these guys.

Good effort Lara, but I think there are better bench players available in the centres :thumbsu:

Re: Backline strategy (SuperCoach)

You need to have at least 2-3 premium players in your backline and ive gone for Johncock, Milburn and Cornes who all averaged around 100 last year and have been pretty consistant backline players for a few years now and have built my backline around these 3.There are some cheap backline players that may useful to compenate for having 3 guns that can keep the salary cap low.
Players such as Raines,Birchall,Brennan,Waters,Kosi,Polak,Croad,Newman and Pratt are all a gamble worth taking as they all have the ability to have good seasons and rise in value
The way i see it theres not much value for money with backline players under 500K so you need a couple of big guns you can rely on and then you need to select some cheapies who could possibly give you big points and rise in value

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Q. Can I pick more Centres in my Starting 22 and have a reduced number of players in another position?
A. You must field a team made up of exactly 7 Backs, 5 Centres, 2 Rucks and 7 Forwards. Your team page will ensure that the player line-up is always correct, so you do not need to worry about correct placement.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but it says 5 Centres.

Extracted from the SC Team page on the RHS down the page, i'd say it was just a mistake on their behalf, but if not it would change things dramatically.

Re: Backline strategy (SuperCoach)

There is one player I have not seen mentioned once in anyones backline that is an absolute certainty. Will get to at least 450k by the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back