Herald Sun Super Coach 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because of Fev. not playing I have to start one of my bench players which are (R.Gray & Westhoff) My question is who do I start Both have played 4 games & both have scored 301pts. in SC.
Besides flipping a coin I don't know which one to choose:confused:

Cheers.
My decision has been made easy now with Gray possibly out injured;)

I second Brad Johnston. Went to the game last week, thought he had a shocker and he still ended up with 77 points. Against Port, he always plays well and if he can play half as good as last week your looking at 150+

thx. Well i was thinking out of the chad, gilbee after a fairly average round last week or gablett against the dons. BJ has a great past average and i suppose that by seeing ur opinions ill put him captain!:thumbsu:

making one upgrade before start of this round, my backs and forwards are set, just wondering who to upgrade in mids or ruck:

Judd Bartel Black Montagna Lappin Petterd (Clarke, Houli)

Sandi Hudson (Griffin, Renouf)

5 trades left with $297k to upgrade.

Option 1:
Hudson > Cox and rotate Petterd/Clarke in starting line up

Option 2:
Petterd > Swan/Dal Santo/JMac

BBCO - Hudson to Cox sounds like favourite to me. How many trades have you got left though? Because if you haven't got many, maybe you should look at Griffin for somebody (maybe White as he's a good price at mo) as Griff has now been dropped with Maric back and Renouf not going anywhere fast. Maybe strength in depth would be better than two guns and two zeros!

Kid Rock - Bock is sh*thouse!

Midfield of the following;

Black, Hodge, Sewell, Lappin, Kerr, Clarke and Judd with Muston as my other bench player.

Who should i have starting in the 22?

So far i have Black, Hodge, Sewell, Lappin, Kerr and Clarke.

Should i take out Black and replace him with Judd? Or should i relegate Clarke to the bench and place Judd in the side?

HELP NEEDED

Ok guys, I'd love your advice on this one. Lethal leigh has swung the axe and Justin Sherman and Richard Hadley are on the outer.....I'll trade one of them for Marty Clarke who will sit next to Petterd on my bench. I can then uprgade the other one to any midfielder.

The lucky selection will join

Judd
Kerr
Bruce
Goodwin
Rodan

Who should I pick. I am tossing up between Bartel, Goodes and West but am open to further suggestions.

So much pride is on the line in my league.

Cheers

Hi guys, normally wouldn't show my team but looking for advice on my team.

Defenders-Adcock, McPhee, Birchall, Kosi, Gram, JW Smith, Bizzell (Ellis, Thursfield)

Midfielders-Black, Kerr, Rischitelli, Lappin, Haselby, Pearce (Boak, Muston)

Rucks-Cox, Sandilands (Warnock, Griffin)

Forwards-C. Cornes, Pavlich, G. Ablett, Chapman, O'Keefe, Brad Johnson, Al. Davey (Campbell, Edwards)

Have 7 trades remaining, $73,600 to use.

Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Defenders-Adcock, McPhee, Birchall, Kosi, Gram, JW Smith, Bizzell (Ellis, Thursfield)

Forwards-C. Cornes, Pavlich, G. Ablett, Chapman, O'Keefe, Brad Johnson, Al. Davey (Campbell, Edwards)

Cheers.

Danyle pearce is out with appenticitis for at least 2 weeks. And i dont think Boak or muston are playing so maybe a trade - Boak or muston for Martin Clarke, which will free up cash and he should score 80+
Then you can upgrade Davey or Rischitelli next week. Nathan Brown even an option up forward for Davey.

What's the best backman for $329,800? Yes unfortunately McMahon is $329,900. It's for a friend. He is abit shy..waddda?

Bock or Wilson are the leading picks.

Who is better over their career in order, Hird, LLoyd, Lucas?

I reckon Hird, Lucas, Lloyd (in order).

To back my comment, I'm going Lucas captain against Scarlett, instead of Pavlich, Riewoldt, C Cornes, Kerr, J. Brown. Lucas will kick over 5 goals tonight..maybe 8 goals if he kicks straight...Bombers will own the Cats (okay wishful thinking there..LOL)

making one upgrade before start of this round, my backs and forwards are set, just wondering who to upgrade in mids or ruck:

Judd Bartel Black Montagna Lappin Petterd (Clarke, Houli)

Sandi Hudson (Griffin, Renouf)

5 trades left with $297k to upgrade.

Option 1:
Hudson > Cox and rotate Petterd/Clarke in starting line up

Option 2:
Petterd > Swan/Dal Santo/JMac

Any other opinions? really struggling with this decision, could also do Griffin > White/Fraser/Lade

What's the best backman for $329,800? Yes unfortunately McMahon is $329,900. It's for a friend. He is abit shy..waddda?

Bock or Wilson are the leading picks.

Who is better over their career in order, Hird, LLoyd, Lucas?

I reckon Hird, Lucas, Lloyd (in order).

To back my comment, I'm going Lucas captain against Scarlett, instead of Pavlich, Riewoldt, C Cornes, Kerr, J. Brown. Lucas will kick over 5 goals tonight..maybe 8 goals if he kicks straight...Bombers will own the Cats (okay wishful thinking there..LOL)
Can I quote you on that post-game?

Cheers.
Get rid of Kosi and Pearce....for D.Fletcher (in a few weeks) and Clarke...

Get Lucas he is a bargain for O'Keefe...

Rischelli and Halsby aren't really starters (use them as cash cows)...upgrade them for the finals...,,,but not now

Can I quote you on that post-game?
u can quote me for lucas kicking at least 5 goals and scoring over 120points

but not bombers owning cats..i think cats will beat dons pretty easier..(having said that I tipped bombers by 10 goals in my tipping).

Daicos boy - what about the advice about the backman..under $329,800...it's for my shy mate...lol

u can quote me for lucas kicking at least 5 goals and scoring over 120points

but not bombers owning cats..i think cats will beat dons pretty easier..(having said that I tipped bombers by 10 goals in my tipping).

Daicos boy - what about the advice about the backman..under $329,800...it's for my shy mate...lol
Lucas five goals, massive call.

I'm not sure about a defender. Why would you want a mid-range one anyway? In my opinion every trade should aim to bring in a cash cow or a gun.

Lucas five goals, massive call.

I'm not sure about a defender. Why would you want a mid-range one anyway? In my opinion every trade should aim to bring in a cash cow or a gun.
My mate is 12th (ROFL HEHEHE) in my league (but top in DT) and is playing short..He can't afford to lose this game. So he has no choice but to pick a trade.

Who would u go for...Bock or Wilson? Or do u have anyone better? Basically this is a mini-final for him...as the saying goes 'every match is a final'

Scarlett might play on D.Fletcher (hopefully)... Naturally if Lucas plays in the backline you can't quote me about the 5 goals :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back