Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone give me any reasons as to why i should keep or ditch Salopek? Soooooo many upgrade options which will cost me 50k max.

Current mids

Cross
Stanton
Salopek
Stevens
Houli
Palmer

17 trades. Hold?

BJ....at 400k now, wat are the possibilities?

A) use 2 trades, a cow 4 money, and then BJ to ROO

or

B) BJ to JB

or

C) is there anyone at a lower price worth looking at?

BJ should be my number 2 FWD..(PAV, FEV, SJ, PORPZ, BURTON, RIOLI, BJ)

now to consider the options -
opt. 1 - D.Cox , Kruezer (Emerg. Wood & West) Would cost me $109,700
opt. 2 - D.Cox , Kruezer (Emerg. Wood & Deluca) Would cost me $80,500
opt. 3 - D.Cox , Kruezer (Emerg. West & Deluca) Would save me $36,800
Or any other options you guy's might be able to think of. As said earlier have $430k in bank although don't want to spend too much in this position.

Any opinions on the above options:confused:
My current rucks are - D.Cox & Wood (Emerg. West & Deluca)

Any opinions on the above options:confused:
My current rucks are - D.Cox & Wood (Emerg. West & Deluca)

Well that depends on the chemical make up of your testicles.

If you have balls of steel, go option 3. (recommended)

If you have balls of wood, go option 2. (meh)

If you have balls of cotton wool, go option 1. (pussy)

BJ....at 400k now, wat are the possibilities?

A) use 2 trades, a cow 4 money, and then BJ to ROO

or

B) BJ to JB

or

C) is there anyone at a lower price worth looking at?

BJ should be my number 2 FWD..(PAV, FEV, SJ, PORPZ, BURTON, RIOLI, BJ)

Am I the only one thinking about Richo given he is playing up the ground now?.

Need some opinion

Salopek for Dal Santo (110k in bank)
Scotland (170k in bank)
Kornes (130k in bank)

Racking my brain big time. Sotland could be a nice cheap unique pick. Surely wayyyy underpriced at 472k? Walesy? Spartan? SJ? Anyone?

Need another gun in my mids desperately

Cross
Stanton
Salopek
Stevens
Houli
Palmer

Need some opinion

Salopek for Dal Santo (110k in bank)
Scotland (170k in bank)
Kornes (130k in bank)

Racking my brain big time. Sotland could be a nice cheap unique pick. Surely wayyyy underpriced at 472k? Walesy? Spartan? SJ? Anyone?

Need another gun in my mids desperately

Cross
Stanton
Salopek
Stevens
Houli
Palmer
I don't think Kornes will ever be this low again... ;)

That said, I couldn't fault picking up scotland either... I mean, he's 100k cheaper now than at the start of the year and has put in a pair of good games...

That said, kornes *is* KORNES!

KOOOORRRNNEEESSS!!!

Thanks mate, so you wouldn't suggest holding onto Salopek? I think it's time to upgrade to someone a little more consistent. My only problem is my main competition has a very similar team to mine and also picked up KORNESSSS last week. Hence my dilemma.

My forwards and backs are very solid but definately need another gun in the guts. Scotland could be a great buy. Could being the key word there.

Thanks mate, so you wouldn't suggest holding onto Salopek? I think it's time to upgrade to someone a little more consistent. My only problem is my main competition has a very similar team to mine and also picked up KORNESSSS last week. Hence my dilemma.

My forwards and backs are very solid but definately need another gun in the guts. Scotland could be a great buy. Could being the key word there.

I guess that depends on your strategy... did you pick him up as a keeper?

If so, you might want to keep him... if you have room in your trades to upgrade him, then you're not going to get a better chance to get KOORRRNNNESS!!

If you have a different of securing Kornesy, then you might want to explore those options...

I guess that depends on your strategy... did you pick him up as a keeper?

If so, you might want to keep him... if you have room in your trades to upgrade him, then you're not going to get a better chance to get KOORRRNNNESS!!

If you have a different of securing Kornesy, then you might want to explore those options...

geez lets all pull each other off other KOORRRNNNESS!! hes a w***er. goes okay in supercoach but fellas, for christ sake, keep it in ya pants.
That is all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally showing my head again, I'm still stuck with what to do.

Never thought I'd say this, but I should have done a few sideways rookie trades. I'm screwed now.
don't say that, it's that kinda sentiment that gets Taylor and Hill traded in... :)

Having said that though, future cash cows are looking a bit thin, aren't they. :)

It's a joke!

On a side note - Birchall a keeper? I had him last year and although he doesn't have a massive ceiling, he is ultra-consistent (I think had the lowest scoring standard deviation of all the gun defenders last year) and is looking the same again this year. With the lack of reachable and valuable defenders at the moment, is he worth a look?

Dal Santo in doubt for this rnd??

I will be very, very, very happy if Dal Santo misses this week.

Finally showing my head again, I'm still stuck with what to do.

Never thought I'd say this, but I should have done a few sideways rookie trades. I'm screwed now.

Told you so. ;)

don't say that, it's that kinda sentiment that gets Taylor and Hill traded in... :)

Having said that though, future cash cows are looking a bit thin, aren't they. :)

Or getting Brown and McKinley traded in. ;)

I'm hoping Peiffer goes down injured along with Grigg so Edwards gets a game!

I will be very, very, very happy if Dal Santo misses this week.

Told you so. ;)

Or getting Brown and McKinley traded in. ;)

I'm hoping Peiffer goes down injured along with Grigg so Edwards gets a game!

I wouldn't get too cocky on McKinley yet... hill scored higher in his first 3... :p

As for Brown, he was good... but he was also covering a 0... as in my case, there still is plenty of Back guys coming through if I ever *shudder* look to be getting a 0. :)

It's a joke!

On a side note - Birchall a keeper? I had him last year and although he doesn't have a massive ceiling, he is ultra-consistent (I think had the lowest scoring standard deviation of all the gun defenders last year) and is looking the same again this year. With the lack of reachable and valuable defenders at the moment, is he worth a look?

Birchall... yep, I reckon he would be... Of course, if it gets to the end of the season, and you have a spare trade and cash, then sure, upgrade away. :)

Birchall... yep, I reckon he would be... Of course, if it gets to the end of the season, and you have a spare trade and cash, then sure, upgrade away. :)
Unfortunately very little cash cow material on display this week though.

Valentilenko you beaaauuutttyyyyy!

McKinley is the Eagles version of Fevola.

The kid will be a gun.

Lock him in for 80-100 every week. :cool:

yeah... though do you really want to pick him up this week?

The other option I have is to trade Hill up.

I'm thinking to Franky...

However, Franky means I'll have 102800 to spend on a mid-fielder...

hmmmm... Hinkley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back