Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No to confident I can win either of my gfs tbh.

Neither of them have Pav. :(

I'm confident my stuff around team will bring home the bacon in the other league I'm in as they are flying and have Ablett, Bartel, Corey, judd, Harvey and Dal Santo in the midfield. Then theres Riewoldt, Franklin, Delidio, J.Brown and Johnson in the forward line. Its a fricken scary team! LOL!

With my main team though not as many stars and I am playing against my bro who I think is certain to get Ablett this week. I'm hoping the SC Gods will look after me for one more week. Bring back Porps, Tippet/Valenti and not dropping any of my other players would be a nice start! :p

And Craig David said he's a certainty to pop it out this weekend. Crazy!

Hey when your forward line is as sh1te as Melbournes then you are forced to take some risks. Porps can play with one shoulder and still kick 5 goals just like he did against Sydney a few weeks ago. Porps is a gun and the Crows best forward by far. If only they had another 5 of him in the forward 50! :D

No to confident I can win either of my gfs tbh.

Neither of them have Pav. :(

If Pav was playing then I would be mega confident against my bro, especially with tough as nails Porps coming back! :D But not having Pav means I have him and H.Shaw on the bench now who are two quality players and my bro still has two trades left and will bring in Ablett just to annoy me! :mad:

Having said that I outscored him last week 2082 to 2041 and I was playing with two down while he had a full team. If Porps and one of Tippet/Valenti come back then its game on and I am a great chance. Will be close. :eek:

Need advice for my last trade (Apologies to those who have none). I have Valenti and Hill on the field and asuming they both play would it be better to:

trade Valenti > Shaw (or someone less than $410k)

or

trade Pav > Riewoldt (Putting Hill back on bench)

Any advice apreciated. :thumbsu:

ps. I won't be making any trade till 5.30 tomorrow.

Need advice for my last trade (Apologies to those who have none). I have Valenti and Hill on the field and asuming they both play would it be better to:

or

if you are in a gf grab roo, you cant lose, if yr opponent has him well you neutralize him, and if not well he is in good form

Gamble is in for anyone who has him!

And I am happy that H.Taylor hasn't been dropped! :D:thumbsu:

Geelong

B: Harley, Scarlett, Hunt
HB: Enright, Mackie, Milburn
C: Ling, Bartel, Corey
HF: Gamble, Mooney, S Johnson
F: Chapman, Lonergan, Varcoe
R: Ottens, Ablett, Selwood
Int: Blake, Prismall, Stokes, Taylor
Eme: Byrnes, Hawkins, Wojcinski

In: Stokes, Gamble
Out: Rooke, Byrnes

Please Porps and one of Tippet/Valenti be named! :eek:

The Supercoach gods have listened to my prays. Welcome back Porps and Tippet! :p:D:thumbsu:

Adelaide

B: Johncock, Rutten, Bassett
HB: McLeod, Bock, Doughty
C: Symes, Goodwin, Mackay
HF: van Berlo, Gill, Vince
F: Porplyzia, Tippett, Douglas
R: Maric, Thompson, Edwards
Inter: Massie, Shirley, Knights, Stevens
Emerg: Moran, Campbell, Reilly

In: Tippett, Porplyzia, Vince
Out: Moran, Reilly, Dangerfield

Good to see Gamble, Tippett, Porps & Gilbee all named. At least I have replacements for Pav now, though I would much rather he was playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see Gamble, Tippett, Porps & Gilbee all named. At least I have replacements for Pav now, though I would much rather he was playing.
Yep same, pretty happy to have a full team and a playing emergency up forward.

Gonna get pumped regardless but would still like to post a solid score :eek:

or

Bring in Riewoldt mate, is in rare form.

Have been dealt possibly a fatal blow at the selection table. Both myself and my opponent have SuperPav, I had Nathan Thompson as my emergency, he had Valenti.:rolleyes:

I was in serious trouble to begin with, this may have sealed my fate.

I have to admit, after living and breathing SC all year, this week has been a bit of an anti-climax. All my mates have been knocked out, and am playing a stranger in the big one. Truth be told, it probably dropped a notch once I ran out of trades (2 weeks ago). Still, would love to finish on a high, for summer bragging rights. Is going to take a minor miracle I think though.

Can I please have help deciding what to do for my GF.

Chappy & Hayes
Fev & Harvey
Richo & Harvey
Deledio & Chappy
Chappy or Deledio & Pendelbury.

Which combo?

Please help.

Chappy & Hayes - Chappy scored 160 odd last time vs Eagles. Hayes super consistent. Both will be heavily rotated thus reducing TOG
Fev & Harvey - Fev is the wildcard as the Blues may funnel most entries to him. If he gets ton, he will score massive, 150+. Boomer will cop Kornes or Cassisi
Richo & Harvey You know about Boomer, Richo will dominate with Lynden Dunn attempting to stay with him
Deledio & Chappy Lids score 138 vs Dees earlier this year and this combination looks the most solid
Chappy or Deledio & Pendelbury. Pendles may cop a Crowley tag. Be wary!!

Which combo?

Please help.

See bolded

Chappy & Hayes
Fev & Harvey
Richo & Harvey
Deledio & Chappy
Chappy or Deledio & Pendelbury.

Which combo?

Please help.

Richo & Chappy............but im biased :)

So a quick emergency problem (which im hoping won't matter)

Who should i play?

7th Back: Wilkes (vs. Geelong) or Urquhart (vs. Port)
6th Midy: Palmer (vs. Collingwood) or Cotchin (vs. Melb)

Undecided on the last midfield Spot for the GF
Judd --- Hodge --- Bartel --- Lewis --- Stevens
Now should i play Cornes or Ling for the last spot. Cornes may go to Boomer which may put his usual output down. Cant see Ling tagging anyone this week and may have a free run at this week.......thoughts????

One trade left with both Goodes and Pavlich out. Have Cotchin and Valenti covering each respectively.

Power or Cooney the options for Goodes.

Franklin or O'Keefe the options for Pavlich.

Can pick only one. Thoughts?

Definately Cooney IMO. Am almost certain I read that Cooney has a great SC history vs Adelaide, and Power has the opposite vs Sydney. Even regardless of opposition, I'd take Cooney. Is back to his best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back