Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have to trade Pavlich out and am tossing up between Deledio and Chapman given the doubt over O'Keefe.
Thoughts?

Yeah I feel the same, and Cooney is very attractive. But don't want to play a man down.

Cheers for the advice, good luck for the weekend.
Cheers mate, I'm gonna need it I think. Good luck to you too.:thumbsu:

I have to trade Pavlich out and am tossing up between Deledio and Chapman given the doubt over O'Keefe.
Thoughts?
I'd go Deledio. Is super-consistent, can see him tearing Melbourne up this week. I just the same choice in DT, and went Lids.

I have to trade Pavlich out

I will also trade Pav out with my final trade.
Current Forward line is:

Franklin - Riewoldt - Pavlich - O'Keefe
Bradshaw - J. Brown - Deledio
(McKinley & Tippett)

Can go with anyone under $594,000
Waite, Richo, Petrie, Roughead and so on thoughts pls:eek:
Even Fevola

Current Forward line is:

(McKinley & Tippett)

Even Fevola

I'd go the big Richoman if it were me. Dunno why, just feel that he's gonna have a big one.Petrie's OK, Roughy's a bit up-and-down, Waite is good but I'd imagine he might have to be fairly accountable tomorrow...I'd go Richo.

I still can't decide my skipper.:(
Ablett/Bartel/Riewoldt...would love to go Ablett, but him having so few kicks last week is a worry.

Current Forward line is:

(McKinley & Tippett)

Even Fevola

Richo Richo-man, I wanna be a Richo-man!!
Scored big against Melb last time, and if anyone is going to give you a big score, it'll be Matty Richardson :thumbsu:

Or Petrie against a hapless Port

Yeah pretty sure Valenti wasnt named.

Confirmed on Melbourne board that valenti didn't make it (goes to smack desk 10 times) f*ing, beep, beep, beep! :mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

You watch ROK pull out and leave me playing one short now (f*ing weak pr1ck) :rolleyes:

Gees I am really going to be up against it now against my bro in the SC GF. Need some luck to go my way now. A nice 100 from Tippet and Taylor, an 80 + from Lower, all my mids to get 100 + , Porps to come back and get 130 + along with Chappy, Mcleod to get 130 +, Judd to get 340 as captain, stevens to get 100 +, etc

Thanks supercoach gods in advance, aidos! :eek:

Confirmed on Melbourne board that valenti didn't make it (goes to smack desk 10 times) f*ing, beep, beep, beep! :mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

You watch ROK pull out and leave me playing one short now (f*ing weak pr1ck) :rolleyes:
Gees I am really going to be up against it now against my bro in the SC GF. Need some luck to go my way now. A nice 100 from Tippet and Taylor, an 80 + from Lower, all my mids to get 100 + , Porps to come back and get 130 + along with Chappy, Mcleod to get 130 +, Judd to get 340 as captain, stevens to get 100 +, etc

Thanks supercoach gods in advance, aidos! :eek:

So you mean after all your carry-on about Pav/Valenti, you're not even actually playing short??

BTW, Ablett or Bartel as skipper?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the consensus that Richo is the best choice to trade Pav to? He hasnt been in the best form ovet the past month

Is the consensus that Richo is the best choice to trade Pav to? He hasnt been in the best form ovet the past month

Yeah Sbfb, I think I'll go with Richo for my last trade.
Hasnt had the best month but could pull a big score i guess.
I dunno the idea has won me over. But who else could be the replacement?

Waite, Roughead, Fev, BJ, Richo, Gia, aka etc etc:confused:

Yeah Sbfb, I think I'll go with Richo for my last trade.
Hasnt had the best month but could pull a big score i guess.
I dunno the idea has won me over. But who else could be the replacement?

Waite, Roughead, Fev, BJ, Richo, Gia, aka etc etc:confused:

I was tossing up Wiate, Brennan, Richo, BJ and maybe Bock

No one playing for me tonight.

Opponent in my private league, ranked #1192 (who incidently finished 8th after the minor rnds, top effort to get to the GF) has Palmer & Cloke.

Mayne as emerg if ROK doesnt come up.

Palmer ripping it up and Cloke stinking it up. Evens out a little. :) Has picked Joel Bowden as skipper, a nice smokey.

In the BF #2, ranked #98, GF Im playing a very solid side (finished 2nd behind myself but is ranked 221 overall v my 1297 :eek:) and he has Ibbo & Palmer playing.

Has GAblett as skipper.

Should be a good weekend.....for my opponents. :eek:

That's me done. Lost last week, so playing for pride, and by the looks of things, it will be first time in about 2 months that I'll have all 22 players starting. Bastards.

Traded Pav out for Waite- safest option when I had most of the other usual suspects already up forward (although I did have a very short look at Neon Leon- perhaps I should have lingered longer...)

Now it's time to cross everything that can be crossed and see the Mighty Saint Kildas slay the many finals dragons lying in wait for them.

Never seen a game with so many clangers! Both sides awful.
I've got Bradley (68) subbed in for Pav, my opp has Palmer (82), Sandi (42) and Swan (54) to 3q time. If Big dopey Kepler can get my 85 i'll be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back