Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brisbane midfield is killing Browny. Everytime they go to him its below his knees. As captain its ruining an ok week.

That being said if i didn't go Browny i would have gone Cornes. So no biggy in the end.

Yeh i reckon, its disgraceful, and if they are withing 60,they just blaze away at goal and miss everytime....we have kicked 21 behinds to 16 goals atm..pathetic

And now Browny getting rested with 5 left in the game...2 poor scores in a row for my captain and my team

+ I want Black now...hes so good

McIntosh is gone this week..hes pathetic...Sandilands, I could be saying hello to the giant soon

And has anyone seen Leigh Harding's score...45 DT compared to 100 SC with 1 FA and only 1 goal

Damn! Aaron Edwards is out, I will probably have to offload him, for a 94k player would be nice, try and free up some cash!

Any ideas though?!

It really s#%%! me that my opponents the last 2 weeks have had crap scores the 2 weeks before I play them and then they pull out scores 250 odd pts more than their av. against me - where is the justice?!?!?!?!?:mad::mad:

It really s#%%! me that my opponents the last 2 weeks have had crap scores the 2 weeks before I play them and then they pull out scores 250 odd pts more than their av. against me - where is the justice?!?!?!?!?:mad::mad:

I hear ya fly. I thought I'd won easy last week and my opponent pulled 2 late trades on me.. Rioli and Bradshaw and the pr..k made Bradshaw Captain. Rolled me by 5 points! Was ready to climb to the top of the nearest clocktower and go postal.:mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the ____ happened? Mitchell just dropped from 43 to 25 after half time. AAAArrgh!!

Rookie...at every break, Champion Data/whoever does the stats, checks over the quarter for anything they missed and adjust them, so the scores drop significantly until the game is about to restart then they are restored....:rolleyes:

And I'm doing embarrassingly bad... gonna have maximum 5-6 hundreds with a score of about 1850-1900..again...

Rookie...at every break, Champion Data/whoever does the stats, checks over the quarter for anything they missed and adjust them, so the scores drop significantly until the game is about to restart then they are restored....:rolleyes:

And I'm doing embarrassingly bad... gonna have maximum 5-6 hundreds with a score of about 1850-1900..again...

Same - 6 hundreds for me I think. Very poor, but better than the 4 I had last week. I just want all/most of my guns playing well rather than just 2 or 3.

Same - 6 hundreds for me I think. Very poor, but better than the 4 I had last week. I just want all/most of my guns playing well rather than just 2 or 3.

Yeh, I've had a bout 3 guns perform.

Im on 1740 with a qtr to come from 6 guys... 30 from all of them would be good to get me to 1900

Deledio-playing well
Simmonds-playing average with sh*t Sc score
Newman- nowhere to be seen
Guerra- Hopefully garbage time comes and he racks up 10+marks in that time
Mitchell-lots and lots of handballs
Franklin-1.6...if he reversed that he would be 120+ again, but no, hes on 50 odd

All of you guys need to explode now, just give me 30 minutes of good scoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back