Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
moved upto 21... hope pav is back next week. wanna try catch the #1 collingwood supporter spot.

I'm pretty sure I've got the #1 Dons supporters spot wrapped up. Got 300 on the next guy. Moved into 10th overall. Unfortunately the leaders are a bit far off for me to have any chance.. :(

All but over for Boppins Best, now 8th and to far behind, like most have been crucified with late withdrawals last few weeks and have really had no cover.
Was great why it lasted up the top and all the best to those left in contention, I reckon the winner will come from the top 4, 5th would need alot of luck.
My tip- Woodyman:thumbsu:

And please dont give a tip big man, you will only jinx that person:eek:

Sigh.

Lost by 100 points. Gilbee and Pavlich out cost me the win.

Still managed 2150 without Gilbee, Pav and Hodge.

All but over for Boppins Best, now 8th and to far behind, like most have been crucified with late withdrawals last few weeks and have really had no cover.
Was great why it lasted up the top and all the best to those left in contention, I reckon the winner will come from the top 4, 5th would need alot of luck.

Bad luck mate, can be a cruel, cruel game.

Scored a measly 2055, but it was enough for a 32pt win. Straight into that glorious last week in August in both SC and DT.

Not overly confident at this stage. Have little-to-no bench coverage, will be short Pav at the very least. Still, is good to be alive. :thumbsu:

Hard luck brother.

And it was you who said Buddy to score 200 I believe. ;)

All over for me now. Was beaten in both leagues in the Prelim Final after really dominating the league during the season. Once Gilbee and Pavlich were both late outs I knew I up shit creek. Had they be in I would most likely have made both Grand Finals, emergencies didn't really help that much.

Oh well for my first year I certainly wasn't expecting to make the finals let alone the Prelim. At least for next year I have a bit more knowledge on how to go about things for example not doing so many stupid trades, would of done at least 3 or 4 this year.

Hopefully I can use next week to squeeze my team into the top 1,500.

well frustrating week...

i had gilbee pav and hodge all out with urquhart rioli and palmer all covering and all struggling. Needed palmers 144 from last week.

Lings who is now first didnt have gilbee and his backline fired, and the one good game for Hill for ages covering for pav.

Need to make the right captain choice this week and i can still win, but Lings has a nice little lead.

I think 200odd thousand people would share your frustration on that or similiar stories over the last month woodyman.
I think it was round 16 when I said 3 trades should be enough to cover injuries for the year, I reckon 6 wouldnt have been enough.
Tanking affects us all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodes hey?

Rioli, in place of Pav, a nice big score of 150 v Carlton coming up son. :eek:

Nah, that won't happen cause he is playing the mighty Blues! :p

I need him to stay quite again as my brother has him. :D

Big Man, who do you like out of captain if you had the choice of Judd or Chappy? Chappy I guess is playing the weaker opposition and probably has the potential to score higher and is at Shell Stadium but I reckon Judd is more reliable and consistant for a 130 + score.

THis decision has been doing my head in! :(

YEAH! hands up who are in the granny and have pav goodes and welsh :thumbsdown:

I have Pav and I still have that stupid drink driving, lying moron H.Shaw on my bench too. :D

Oh how I would have loved a few more trades. Not much I can do now except pray that one of Tippet or Valenti get selected. I have a feeling one of them will. Watch this space.......................

For certain. :)

Judd is looking near his best without that breakaway pace he had at my club.

But his hardball gets, tackling and efficiency are top notch.

Ok Judd it is. :p

I have this funny feeling though that Chappy might get 160 + again though, don't know what it is.

I am just worried that if I pick him then his hammy will go half way though the game and I will only get 70 odd from him.

Knowing my luck something like that would happen to me. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back