Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

thoughts ?

Good effort I guess. Wikes and Cartledge won't play, you're better off downgrading somewhere and getting players who are likely to start round 1 and keep playing.

I'm not a fan of Delidio. Backline is solid without being spectacular.

Nice even team though. Should bring in decent scores.

im not liking sam fisher.. goddard gram etc go mcphee has a new role forwd will be running between both 50s u will have som spare cash aswell to pur somweh else. just my opinion

yeh dal santo wld surely com down becuase has had an average pre season by his stanards but for the price tho that is all.. didak cld be an option but yeh i think aker is over

Either way, by mid-season I will have both in my 22, no question (barring injury).

Just hard to gauge the formlines/fitness of both. I'd rather have the one who won't lose the greater value and will score more (obviously).

I'll aim to have both in my 22 by mid-season also (since they are the two best and most consistent forwards in SC, a rung above Pav because they have higher ceilings). But from the start I just can't justify $600k on players with limited preparations and injury clouds when there are cheaper or similarly priced safe bets.

If I had to chose 1 it would be Riewoldt simply because he always seems to play with some kind of niggling injury, so I suppose this season is no different.

Chapman's game requires near full fitness and I'm always wary about groin-related injuries, even if the surgery has supposedly fixed the problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll aim to have both in my 22 by mid-season also (since they are the two best and most consistent forwards in SC, a rung above Pav because they have higher ceilings). But from the start I just can't justify $600k on players with limited preparations and injury clouds when there are cheaper or similarly priced safe bets.

If I had to chose 1 it would be Riewoldt simply because he always seems to play with some kind of niggling injury, so I suppose this season is no different.

Chapman's game requires near full fitness and I'm always wary about groin-related injuries, even if the surgery has supposedly fixed the problem.
You and I have very similar thoughts.

Please give me some feedback need some advice.

BACKS - P.Burgoyne Gilbee H.Shaw Newman Birchall Nicoski L.Hanson Emer -
Proud Pfeiffer

MIDFIELD
- Goodes Hayes Cross Stevens Johnstone Houli Emer - Bird Palmer

RUCKS
- Simmonds Leunberger Emer - Meeson Hampson

FORWARDS
- J.Brown S.Johnson Deledio Hall Didak Porplyzia Jetta Emer - Tippet C.Rioli

Thoughts would be greatly appreciated Thankyou!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back