Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

First three qtrs: Newman and Deledio not doing me any favours. Stevens doing alright. Judd going well. Murphy doing very well. THORNTON. Where is he playing? wouldn't be playing FB would he?

First three qtrs: Newman and Deledio not doing me any favours. Stevens doing alright. Judd going well. Murphy doing very well. THORNTON. Where is he playing? wouldn't be playing FB would he?

Looks like i have some similar players as you. Newman got a respectable score this quarter. Deledio is very quiet. Stevens is picking up again.

Simmonds is getting good taps and a few marks, but his kicking is shocking. Losing lots of points from turnovers

Yeh Thorton is playing on Richo, but worrying about stats rather than stopping him.

Richmond kicks themselves ahead by 25. Haha poor Carlton

What did Richo score? I have him in my team and it looked like he played a good game
I have Stevens but i traded away Murphy at the last minute:(

You had Richo lucky. 128

Earlier I replaced Palmer with Matt Thomas from Port, but now I'm trying to get back onto the site to replace Thomas with Geary...

Fortunately I managed to replace Proud with NJ Brown earlier (even though he won't score big points).

Worst case I've still got all of my bench playing. Just not my ideal choices...

Thomas is on 51 at quarter time. Not bad for somebody I was trying to get out of my team at the last minute. Shame he's not in my 22!

Why did I trade Chappy for Riewoldt?:mad:

He's an example of Champion Data's stupid scaling process they use. Had 8 touches 1 goal for 58 points. Just before he kicked a goal, lost 20 points, no reason whatsoever. Then when he kicked his second goal, went up to 54. So by kicking a goal, he technically lost 4 points. Stupid.

EDIT: he did give away two frees at some stage, but surely that doesnt account for 20 odd points

He's an example of Champion Data's stupid scaling process they use. Had 8 touches 1 goal for 58 points. Just before he kicked a goal, lost 20 points, no reason whatsoever. Then when he kicked his second goal, went up to 54. So by kicking a goal, he technically lost 4 points. Stupid

Nah he got pinged for holding the ball and gave a 50 away, that's why he lost that many points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's an example of Champion Data's stupid scaling process they use. Had 8 touches 1 goal for 58 points. Just before he kicked a goal, lost 20 points, no reason whatsoever. Then when he kicked his second goal, went up to 54. So by kicking a goal, he technically lost 4 points. Stupid

Didn't he give away a free kick and a 50 metre penalty?

C'mon guys settle down, seriously you're not gonna know where you are till rd 5.
I can hear the cogs turning in your minds already "who will I trade tuesday morning?" ;)

I got burnt by itchy fingers last year, second guessing after the first few rounds, and all those players I dumped, they came good.

Not that I'm gonna complain if you want to trade from rd 1. :D

keep getting this message at the bottom of my team

Fatal error: Call to undefined method: stdClass->getweekpoints() in /home/vapormedia/rsync/live/virtualsports_2008/sections/heraldsun_afl/includes/maintablemiddle-team.html on line 180

Well done Spartan you champion.

I had Richardson and traded him thinking he was too old.

I had Chapman and bit the bullet and traded him because I thought he was injured.

I spent $630k on Bowden who seems to have a new role which means no cheap easy stats.

Great job. Well done.

wat does this error mean?

pretty poor night.

Pearce let me down big time- 54
So did Deledio -71, expected more
Simmonds showed good signs, though struggled with kicking losing a heap of points from turnovers-66
Newman was average but managed 84

Good signs-
Stevens-89 points of pure gold for 320k
The CHAD- 128, missed a few easy shots at goal. Looks good

492 from 6 @82

995 so far from 10
You're ahead of me then. I've only had 3 starting players play, I'm averaging 94.5.

Starting to wonder if I should have stuck with Tredrea, time will tell.

Glad I went for C Cornes instead of J Bowden so far though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back