Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
im kind of beggining to regret getting bowden for him 80 odd for him is like 50 odd for another defender but its probably nothing hopfully :thumbsu:

Terrible night for me, Waite, Newman, Salopek, Deledio all underperformed now i am at 454 from 6 @ 76 :(:thumbsdown: Hopefully the 16 to come can lift the standard.

not a bad night for me 866 from 8 players.

c cornes 128
k cornes 218 captain
milburne 114
richo 128
were the pick of them

n stevens 89
s johnson 71
t simmonds 66
b gibbs 52
were the others

but with 2 players in my side not playing because of the supercoach going down and not being able to change them will keep the score down

gibbs 52
deledio 71
hartlett 48 and now useless - gah
milburne 114
waite 76

361 from 5... bad start. why did i have so many carlton?!

I am on 499 from 5, but i have used my captain.
Fev 48
Stevens 89
Gamble 66
Newman 84(Captain could not change because of the beloved crash):eek:
Cornes 128

But atleast 1 of my three starting rookies put up a decent score which is always a bonus.

Swapped Chapman.... for Corey (NAB form advice)

Glenferrie Rovers
Corey 145 Hawkins 70 o'hailpin 51 all providing value

NAB Follies
Stevens 89 Richo 128 Newman 84 Corey 145 C Cornes 128

My guess is a good proportion of r1 leaders will have Thornton

Not disappointed yet.
Captain Chad- 256
Corey- 145
Gamble- 66
Pearce (ugh) 54
Simmonds- 66
plus Pfeiffer on the bench (not as an emrgency)
587/5 (or 6- depending how you count it)

But I moved Stevens out in the afternoon- sadly I would still have had Pearce there, but there you go.
And I've Barlow & Proud starting for me (one will be covered by Thompson).

So the Bears and the Eagles have to play an incredibly high scoring match with lots of run in the middle, the Saints have to carve up the Swans (well, that goes without saying, but for two reasons now), and the Croweaters need to give the Doggies a spanking (yes, Brett Burton and Jason Poplyzia, I'm talking to you!).Oh- and I wouldn't mind it to move around in the Bombers midfield quite a bit as well...

Hoopla!

Simmonds, Stevens, Newman, Salopek. Only running at 76.

Ain't had a gun play yet, so not too concerned. I'd be hoping for 1900 which I think will be a good score this round, considering all the team drama out there.

Went Heath Shaw as captain this week, expecting some filthy cheap chips around the back line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done:thumbsu: I imagine your pretty chuffed with that
Does that include your captain
I'm 637/8 players @79...not too concerned, I dont even know what a good score is, was thinking 100 avg must be very high.
learn as i go:cool:
yep captain was kornes who got me 224 which was not to bad s.johnson and salopek let me down a bit last night but hopefully the rest of my team can all get over 100 :D

Shame about Simmonds...had a 5 minute stretch where he turned it over 2-3 times.

I got a bit lucky with the lockout...had the same problem as 100,000 others...Proud starting, but luckily had Edwards as Emergency who chipped in with a handy 60.

Problem is now I've effectively got $25k of lemon juice on the bench in the backline...and same in the middle, as I got in Tuck as (E) incase Bird didn't get a game.
Oh well, he'll make me some $ at least I hope.

Are people really happy with Stevens? 89 against the worst midfield that they'll face all season...

I'm certainly not too disappointed I didn't jump onboard.

Can't see Thornton doing that each week!...and some Richmond scores are n doubt inflated due to the Blues' ineptitude...
...but nice job anyone that got Joel Corey in. :thumbsu:

Since its begun might as well post my team now...

SC.jpg

Shame about Simmonds...had a 5 minute stretch where he turned it over 2-3 times.

I got a bit lucky with the lockout...had the same problem as 100,000 others...Proud starting, but luckily had Edwards as Emergency who chipped in with a handy 60.

Problem is now I've effectively got $25k of lemon juice on the bench in the backline...and same in the middle, as I got in Tuck as (E) incase Bird didn't get a game.
Oh well, he'll make me some $ at least I hope.

Are people really happy with Stevens? 89 against the worst midfield that they'll face all season...

I'm certainly not too disappointed I didn't jump onboard.

Can't see Thornton doing that each week!...and some Richmond scores are n doubt inflated due to the Blues' ineptitude...
...but nice job anyone that got Joel Corey in. :thumbsu:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaha

This is weird, when i look on my team page, it becomes really glitchey, im quite sure that i had 30 players but i made a 2 - 2 trade then my internet loaded up and closed, even if the trade did or didnt get through i would still have 30 players. I also swapped an emergency on another window at the same time. The page only comes up with the players but is all white on the bottom and right of it, the bench players have all moved up one, including the postion such as masten is a defender and hampson in the midfield. Howeve it does not show s thompson who i substituted with hartlett, into my team. In the final bench spot it comes up with this message

Fatal error: Call to undefined method: stdClass->getweekpoints() in /home/vapormedia/rsync/live/virtualsports_2008/sections/heraldsun_afl/includes/maintablemiddle-team.html on line 180

I presume this is just a glitch, and wat exactly happens when ur team gets deleted, plz help

i really hope i can play cause most of my team gunned it, cornes, kornes, chapman, stevens :(

792 From 8 - Herald sun SC Captain to come
937 from 8 - Perth Now SC Bless you J Corey:D

Proud better run out onto Subiaco or i'll be heading for Perth and drag him onto the field myself.:thumbsu:

First game in a year, putting in a game that if it were his average, would make him worth $170k more than he is now? Yeah, I'll take it.
Since its begun might as well post my team now...

SC.jpg
You do realise that by naming two emergencies in one position, both of whom will play, you'll get the lower of their two scores if an emergency is needed, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back