Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
spartan if bradshaw averages 75 i will come to your house and offer you fellatio

HMMMM....Are you regretting that statement yet?

Ha Ha Ha
Round 1 - 72
Round 2 - 75

This is a player that is averaging 73.5 and is match un-fit...watch out when he's got 4-5 games under his belt...

Bradshaw, you sir, are a SC gun!

Sometimes watching the game you wonder how the SC scores equate to real life performance. I have Bradshaw but thought he was largely anonymous for most of the game, yet I'll take that 75 any day. On the other hand T. Johnstone had a blinder and just nudged over the 100 mark.

Yer i picked up T.Jhonstone

in 286 from 3, but not all superstars

J.Brown- 92
D.Bradshaw-75
T.Jhonstone-118

average 95.8

Shaw- 123- as expected
Bradshaw- 75- the invisible man, yet still made 75. Looking forward to seeing you with a couple more games under your belt.
Proud- 20 (all because of S Thompson being dumped- if he comes back into the side tomorrow and scores well after I moved him to the bench...)
Brown- 92- also as expected in those conditions to be honest
Johnstone- 118 (second half was fantastic- keep that sort of play up if you don't mind sir)

428/5.

Not unhappy, but need a few big games from my other guns- especially those playing at the Dome- to keep me truly happy.

Shaw- 123- as expected
Bradshaw- 75- the invisible man, yet still made 75. Looking forward to seeing you with a couple more games under your belt.
Proud- 20 (all because of S Thompson being dumped- if he comes back into the side tomorrow and scores well after I moved him to the bench...)
Brown- 92- also as expected in those conditions to be honest
Johnstone- 118 (second half was fantastic- keep that sort of play up if you don't mind sir)

428/5.

Not unhappy, but need a few big games from my other guns- especially those playing at the Dome- to keep me truly happy.
I know, I did the same thing. I was going to leave Thompson on the field and have Proud as an emergency.

anyone know how lockyer went for SC points last night? had him, j.brown, bradshaw, cloke and h.shaw in the side. thought one of those blokes would've had a 130+ game for me....i guess there's still 7 games to go. need the saints and cats to have a big one!

lockyer: 85
brown: 92
bradshaw: 75
cloke:56
shaw: 129

i had proud as emergency and thompson on field :D

hope scotty plays :)
as for bradshaw getting 75

he should have got it because the average score in the round is 75. he kicked 3 goals, 3 important ones and thus if hes not around the middle of the pack then i dunno who is.

i had proud as emergency and thompson on field :D

hope scotty plays :)
as for bradshaw getting 75

he should have got it because the average score in the round is 75. he kicked 3 goals, 3 important ones and thus if hes not around the middle of the pack then i dunno who is.

Basically Goals are worth around 20 points so if a forward can kick 3 a game, he's always gonna be near 75 in SC...thats why I got Bradshaw in SC not in DT... Now we need him to start leading up to the wing and getting cheap marks...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know, I did the same thing. I was going to leave Thompson on the field and have Proud as an emergency.

I did the same thing, except with Brown. As I was on my way home from work I was thinking "wtf did I do that? I should have just left it". I hope Thompson plays still, I want him to go up in value. If he only gets 50 (the same as Brown) I'll be happy. :thumbsu:

Happy of my move to drop leigh harding to emergency in favour of Josh Hill, thats working out nicely :thumbsu: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back