Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another reason not to do trades early in the week.

I was going to move Thompson into my starting 22 and off load Mattner.

Hence a simple switch of emergencies this week from Thompson to Edwards has me covered, however leaves me with something to think about for next week.

There is more than enough reasons already... :D

Just *never* trade before Friday.

Preferable until after 5. :D

There is more than enough reasons already... :D

Just *never* trade before Friday.

Preferable until after 5. :D

However that runs the risk of the stupid server crapping itself like last week.

:mad:

Bah. I'm mad now. Thompson getting dropped throws a real spanner in the works for my long term planning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank christ Barlow was named- I've now got a choice of emergencies up the back who are both bloody emergencies themselves- Pfeiffer and Scott D (for Damn shame I was dropped after a good first week) Thompson.

Gah.

Why did I listen? Why? Why?
No more Kangaroos rookies Munk3yboy...

Bah. I'm mad now. Thompson getting dropped throws a real spanner in the works for my long term planning.

Nah, that doesn't happen. :D

Just on week one :D

Although, Thompson should get called back. He's done absolutely nothing to warrent getting dropped... and you can't trade all your cash cows in on the same round, so it's good for them to be a little staggered. :D

Same here.

Was trying to think of a good link between spanners and testicles...:D

Heh- if you don't use that spanner to tighten up your backline Spartan, you're nuts. See what I did? :D

In a way its ok for people who have emergencies to cover for him, at the end of last week i would have thought thompson as the most safest defender in terms of scoring and getting a regular spot. Ive seen many people jump on him already

i have a dillema, i have Chris Masten (W.C) the highly touted west australian teenager debuting for the eagles this week in the forward pocket, but I also have another highly touted west australian teenager in Rhys Palmer debuting for the Dockers and has been named on the wing, but for my main player i have Ricky Dyson who has been nmaed in the forward pocket for the Bombers.

Now i am not sure who i should have on the ground as the Bombers are playing the Cats at the dome, although the ball would come in with good speed, so dyson might be good value,

But Palmer is the outside running player who will be good value for the Dockers and is named on the wing,

But then their is Chris Masten the number 3 draft pick for the Eagles who is a hard at it inside midfielder who should compliment the eagles attacking game plan.

So any who, who do i pick as A) my midfielder who is in my supercoach team and B)who is going to be my emergency, bear in mind all my other midfielders (Dal Santo, M.Murphy, Selwood, N.Stevens, N.Jones) are all gonna play. so who do i pick.

And also, Chris Mayne another Docker who is tearing it up in the WAFL is making hos debut, do i pick him as it is a dockers home game or play Cyril Rioli or Ryan Gamble (Gee) as my last forwatd and also my bench player.

should i start off with Hansen or Proud?

start with hansen is playing and is on the ground and with him being a top draft pick he is gonna wanna step up sometime soon.

Proud has been earmarked as a defender in the mould of a selwood type player who is the link man but with not much experience in the AFL i would go with Hansen.

PS: if your in the same boat as me, out S.Thompson (Kan) he has been dropeed, dont know why but has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back