Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown on Brown. I suspect Brown to dominate Brown all day long, but Brown might come through

Bradshaw first goal 30 seconds in

It's not as wet as I initially thought but the slippery ball is causing all kinds of mistakes by both teams, seriously reducing the SC scores of everyone on the ground.

I love it how Dane Swan is such a DT stats machine but in SC/real life he is a dud.

No kidding, he has the worst skills....(at collingwood...which is a pretty big achievement)

Proud isnt doing anybody any favours at the moment!:thumbsdown:

You watching the game though?

Okay his scores aren't great at the moment but I am very impressed.
Throwing himself at the footy and looks a good player.

With more TOG and better conditions will score well.

But I guess the big question is then whether or not he will get another game. Let Scott D Thompson be an example to all SC coaches out there.
On the plus side N Brown is doing well on J Brown, if not only because of the weather and poor kicking.

Sometimes I don't get SuperCoach. One minute Didak's on 108, next minute he's on 85. One minute Brown's on 109, next minute he's on 92. Power 184 and Macdonald 163.:eek:

320 from 4 thanks to a 20 from Proud.:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shaw's score skyrocketed at the end of the game, he was on 102 when the siren went..20 points is huge. Luckily i profited from it

H. Shaw 123
Brown (c)- 184

307 from 3 @ 102.3

Very happy with that start

Shaw 123
Brown 92
Bradshaw 75
Wood 69
Brown 50

409 from 5. Off to another bad star this week. :thumbsdown: Still, at least I didn't have Proud! :D

Johnstone looked good tonight. In the wet. I'm tempted.

Brown -92
Shaw - 123
Johnstone - 118
Cloke - 56
Lockyer - 85

474/5
avg. 94.8

If only Cloke had played as good in the 2nd half as he did the first!

Shaw 123
Brown 92
Bradshaw 75
Wood 69
Brown 50

409 from 5. Off to another bad star this week. :thumbsdown: Still, at least I didn't have Proud! :D

Johnstone looked good tonight. In the wet. I'm tempted.

334 from 4. Great. At least I got my back rookie and 2nd ruckman out of the way. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back