Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The situation determines the amount scored.

Kicking the winning goal is worth much much more than kicking the first goal. S.Lucas went from 80 odd to 180 odd after booting the winning goal sometime last year.

Armitage happened to be in the right place at the right time. :)

Cheers BM helped me out a lot :thumbsu:

Is having Hurn and Wirrapunda in the same backline and having mcglynn and bateman in the same centre line going to hurt me ??

Should I downgrade Murphy/Boak to Morton so I can upgrade forwards?

I love my midfield atm, and I think my forwards are good, but although I have Brown and S johnson I don't have Pavlich :(

Defenders
C.Cornes
H.Shaw
C.Newman
J.Gram
J.Smith
B.Symes
J.Roughead
Reserves
A.Proud
D.Pfeiffer

Midfielders
K.Cornes
D.Cross
C.Knights
B.Gibbs
N.Stevens
R.Palmer
Reserves
T.Tuck
S.Selwood

Rucks
D.Cox
T.Simmonds
Reserves
M.Gardiner
M.Kreuzer

Forwards
S.Lucas
B.Deledio
L.Franklin
A.Yze
J.Porplyzia
N.Thompson
K.Reimers
Reserves
L.Hansen
C.Rioli

Feel free to comment on how you think I could better my side. Of course the reserves will change if they are not playing round 1.
Thank You

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know, I know!
Gotta do something about it. :p

Although he WILL drop in price....

Sam fisher worth the $534,000?
I can upgrade to Mcleod ($560,000) or Gilbee ($577,000)
or downgrade to a host of options... (Kennelly, Birchall, Waters.)

Hey guys,
I was just wondering who would get the most games this year out of L Hansen, D Pfeiffer and A Proud.
Cheers:thumbsu::thumbsu:

I'll just get my Crystal ball out and let you know....

Wait till Round 1 teams for the best indication.

Hansen and Pffiefer should play round 1 but Proud is easily better then Hansen and probably Pffiefer too.

All depends who plays...

Best defender priced under $465k? Not convinced on Johncock's upside (no s******s please)

if you dont like Johncock perhaps Grant Birchall 2007 , 22 games , av 83.59 , $448, 500

or

with Clement gone maybe Nick Maxwell, 22 games , av 76.64 , $411,200 .He may be given more of a senior roll to play .It all depends on coaches , opposition , tactics , injuries etc etc on how players perform .Its a lottery .

its so f*cking annoying when your only a couple of hundred dollars away from the perfect player and you have to downgrade another player to do it :thumbsdown::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back