Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pretty filthy with Danyle Pearce last night. He was getting plenty of the ball but horrendous disposals reduced his DT 80 to a SC score of 54.

BACKS: Cornes (c) 256, Gilbee, Johncock, Mattner, Hurn, Nickoski, Barlow
Bench: Scott Thompson (emg), Hansen
MIDS: Dal (vc), Mitchell, Cooney, Fletcher, Peake, Houli
Bench: Masten, Palmer (emg)
RUCKS: Cox, Simmonds 66
Bench: Meeson, Hampson
FORWARDS: Pav,Brown, BJ, SJ 71, Tomahawk 70, N Thompson, Jetta
Bench: Tippet, Rioli (emg)

Alright team, not sure about peake though. Had work all day yesterday so couldn't fix
up barlow (lucky i had cover that will play) or my bench. is an up and down team.
will look at upgrading forwards in future.

Scored 463 from 4 (with captain), so is ok start. just hoping the guns will fire for me this week

Unfortunately for me:
A: Ed Barlow is in my starting lineup
B: He isn't playing
C: Albert Proud is an emergency
D: He isn't playing either
E: I am down to 21

Unfortunately for me:
A: Ed Barlow is in my starting lineup
B: He isn't playing
C: Albert Proud is an emergency
D: He isn't playing either
E: I am down to 21

You and me are i the same bout my friend, i tried to name scott .d thompson as my emergency but SC was messin up and i had to get to the CAR v RICH game:(

but i dont care cause the Tigers gon on top!:thumbsu:

Very cool!

Cheers, Walesy. :thumbsu:

Just one final thought, that I might be a bit out with comparing a Forward to a Mid...
...I'll say then that I'm relatively confident that Dew can out score Porps who (a conservative!) 95% of people have, and at what, 60k cheaper?

Obviously we'll have to revisit a decent ways down the track...but hey, why am I sitting here justifying my team to you lot anyway??!...

...oh yeah, 'cause it's the most boring day of the year and there's precious little else to amuse me. :eek:

hmmm, I probably should have mentioned that you have to click on a players name to enter shtuff in. (oh, and don't mind the "total salary" movement, it gets reset to zero cause it's in pre-season mode. :D)

There's a forum there to ask any questions. :D

I'll be officially releasing the site to all and sundry after round 1 is completed. :D

I hate you Walsey. If I don't win the grand prize this year its your fault.

Oh and Woosha/Harvey/Matthews are to blame as well. Unless the sneak bastards are naming players as emergencies when they are actually going to play.

*sigh*

one single mistake and i reckon i'd be gunning it. stupid hayes and dyson. in one moment of panic. i could have chappy and browny insted of aker and birdman and only lose hayes for jack.

Hayes if you're reading this you better come out and score over 130 you @#$%. :eek:

I hate you Walsey. If I don't win the grand prize this year its your fault.

Oh and Woosha/Harvey/Matthews are to blame as well. Unless the sneak bastards are naming players as emergencies when they are actually going to play.

*sigh*

one single mistake and i reckon i'd be gunning it. stupid hayes and dyson. in one moment of panic. i could have chappy and browny insted of aker and birdman and only lose hayes for jack.

Hayes if you're reading this you better come out and score over 130 you @#$%. :eek:

:) now now, when brownie puts up a 60, and Hayes/dyson score 200 between them, you'll be loving me... me and my advice in the face of something or other...

hmmm, I probably should have mentioned that you have to click on a players name to enter shtuff in. (oh, and don't mind the "total salary" movement, it gets reset to zero cause it's in pre-season mode. :D)

There's a forum there to ask any questions. :D

I'll be officially releasing the site to all and sundry after round 1 is completed. :D

I was kinda wondering how to work it, yes. :D

Didn't play for long, just figured I had to enter it into excel to fiddle...

Your work specifically? Wow. Superb stuff. :cool:

I'm glad that I went and quickly changed my teams so that Bird was starting and not Palmer. But that idiot Hartlett has just cost me a trade because I can't see him getting less than 4 weeks and it looks like Hunt may be injured, so that could mean 2 trades after only just 2 games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I somehow forgot to name a captain for round 1 (as I seem to do every year) but I, quite surprisingly, remembered to name a vice captain, would Supercoach be intuitive enough to put my vice captain as my captain? Or am I just dreaming?

If I somehow forgot to name a captain for round 1 (as I seem to do every year) but I, quite surprisingly, remembered to name a vice captain, would Supercoach be intuitive enough to put my vice captain as my captain? Or am I just dreaming?

Interesting question. The purpose of having a vc was if in case your captain pulls out, however, if you dont pick a captain in the first place it's an entirley different scenairo. You would expect the vc's score to count as a captains score. Common sence should be on your side so hopefully your safe. ;)

Haha how do you not manage to name a captain?

But you would think that ur VC score would be doubled

I'm pretty sure I know how the thing works.
I have two emergencies in the mids because I was at work yesterday when the teams were announced and I had no idea which rookies were playing.

There were also rumors Stevens would be a late withdraw.

Therefor I placed 2 emergencies in the mids so I wouldn't be left a player down in the event that McNamara and Tuck wern't selected. I could have been 3 down otherwise.
Fair enough, but now that McNamara isn't playing, you'll get whoever scores less out of Bird and Geary as your midfield emergency, and if Symes doesn't make the bench you're down 1 player in the backline.

Doesn't sound optimal to me, but it's your team.

Cornes
Milburn
Shaw
Gilbee
Newman
Mattner
S.Thompson

Cross
Stanton
Salopek
Stevens
Houli
Tuck

Cox
Simmonds

Pavlich
J.Brown
Deledio
Hall
Burton
Dew
Gamble

Sitting on 686 from 7 so far...

Haha how do you not manage to name a captain?

But you would think that ur VC score would be doubled

I made Pav my captain a few weeks back, traded him out and in again few days ago. forgot to re-set him as captain, but had C.Cornes set as Vice captain, and it gave me doubled points for him :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back