Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
would next year be ryan griffens year???

They said that this year...but he only played one pre-season match in Feb then got injured and limped in to round one.:mad: Started to hit form after the first month then fooked his knee. Last report i heard a few weeks ago he only had 50% cartilage in it still even though it the injury wasn't suppose to be to serious...then he got a twisted bowel!! Which isn't a small thing to have:mad:. So i'd expect another slow start next year....:mad: Kids a freak as well *insert another angry face here*

If he gets a full pre-season Brock Mclean should score well above his 80 average of this year.
Yes definatly. But the question is, will he get a full pre season in? Injury has always cut him down.
would next year be ryan griffens year???
I doubt it. I would say Cooney is the safer option. Im hoping for a 80 average for Griff next season, anything more will be a bonus.

from brisbane hooper,rischitelli and corrie would be the players to look out for next season and luenberger if they trade mc donald

I keep on thinking that their is no way I am going to improve or even half keep up with my team's pefromance of this year next year.

Then again I was thinking the same thing last year and I have smashed last years performance away.

Anyway, on topic, a key area to look for will be at the four teams with new coaches. Bound to be some players who get more time in the midfield and other who will get less time..

:thumbsu:

That's the ticket. Check to see who's playing in the Bombers midfield next year...

Also, look to any big retirements/players getting old and moving out of the midfield. (Hird, Harvey?, West?)

Please talk me out of signing up next year.

I need a life next footy season and want to go back to watching a game of footy, rather than looking out for certain players :eek:

Will I resist :D

Please talk me out of signing up next year.

I need a life next footy season and want to go back to watching a game of footy, rather than looking out for certain players :eek:

Will I resist :D

Your addicted. You know it. We all know it. We all feel it. You will be back.

Why else would we all be posting in a thread on a game that won't start for another 6 months?

The way I explain it to my wife is: Would you rather I was addicted to this or to drugs or smoking?

Then after finishing 11th this year my wife asked me "What happens if you finish 1st?" When I replied 'You win $20k' her response was " You better bloody win it next year then..."

I'm like 'OK'....:eek::eek::eek:

Just wondering about your thought on SUpercoach for next year. I learnt a couple of things that went wrong so i will do them next year. What about you? Any mistkaes this year hat you have learnt from? Who will be a bargain? Who should we stick clear of? Who are certancies?

#1 TF.

Re: Herald Sun Supercoach

once you know the right formula of which kind of players to pick its all down to luck really

Bargains:
Simmonds- maybe, his price will be very low but he needs a very good pre season cup for mine
McLean- probably not. injury prone and now with the no.1 tag because Johnston has gone. There will be better options for his price.
Coughlan- no. Im stayng clear of players comming back from knee reco's full stop.
Butler- depends on his pre season and pre season cup. If he is completly over his OP then he will be a good price.
Bailey- Max? Might be a good backup but is comming off a big knee. 4th ruckman at the most.
Hall- Barry? Past it.

^^^ Musts IMHO, any others?

Judd
M Murphy
Hadley
Johnston

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andrejs Everitt could be an absolute STEAL I reckon...
Jay Nash looks a possiblity too...

I'm thinking about putting Brad Dick, Dean Dick, Dean Cox, Shannon Cox, Tyson Goldsack, Jed Adcock, Graham Johncock and Adam Cockshell in my team...but I'm not that crazy

Andrejs Everitt could be an absolute STEAL I reckon...
Jay Nash looks a possiblity too...

I'm thinking about putting Brad Dick, Dean Dick, Dean Cox, Shannon Cox, Tyson Goldsack, Jed Adcock, Graham Johncock and Adam Cockshell in my team...but I'm not that crazy
You must love dick

:eek:

Yeah Everitt could be a great pickup depending on price.

who are the players that don't necessarily get the highest stats but get good supercoach scores? i know one is dal santo but who else?

First that comes to mind would be Gilbee. Pretty sure he killed it in SC last year despite his numbers being down possession wise. Power forwards always do well (assuming they can kick straight :p). Umm, and ruckman generally suck :p.

On the flip side of Jolldo's question, what about massive stat getters who don't turn them into SC points? I'm trying to think of clanger kings here I guess.

Dal Santo is the best one though. He was held to 14 disposals against the Swans last year and still managed to score 100+. Mr. Efficiency. :thumbsu:
I think thats because his disposal are all effective and he rarely gets over 3 clangers a game. Also when he scores big, he scores BIG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back