Club Legend
May 24, 2010
North Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Everton F.C, Miami Heat
For overrating North. Thought we had turned the corner:(

Smashed at every stoppage, out played, out muscled at the contest. We are still carrying waaaay to many passengers.:eek:

Amazing how threads come back to bite you in the arse:eek:

Go ahead and give it to me flogs, we were smashed by an injury depleted but far more commited dogs outfit.

Laugh and say didums to Norf all you like but actually that attitude is EXACTLY the same as the ones you have fought against over all these years. Men turning round in pubs saying "I have been working and you have been at sitting at home all day with the kids playing etc etc.....didums". And as we know those attitudes didn't exactly forward the debate.

Kudos Pags...

You have to turn up for your tomato barrage.

I know how you feel I had to do it yesterday :mad:

Don't be to despondent though, you are ala Cats 04/05, the Kangas are coming, but it's a few years of experience yet, you guys must stay the course.

A few glaring deficiencies today. Harvey to old to cope with a hard tag now, needs to play permanent small forward. McIntosh has gone backwards. Leigh Adams has piss poor decision making skills, brittle back line

It seems that everyone is having a shit time of it these days.
When will we all find Utopia, goddammit!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harvey will not be remembered as a champion player. He can't beat a tag and has zero defensive capabilities.

Wells is shit.

Ziebell is overrated.

Lindsay Thomas :eek:

Liam Anthony cops a lot of shit from his own fans but is the only Norf player who showed something today.

Harvey will not be remembered as a champion player. He can't beat a tag and has zero defensive capabilities.

Wells is shit.

Ziebell is overrated.

Lindsay Thomas :eek:

Liam Anthony cops a lot of shit from his own fans but is the only Norf player who showed something today.

Trust me, if you had watched Liam Anthony for his whole career, you would not be saying that

Remove this Banner Ad

Here to cop my right whack

Remove this Banner Ad

Back