Heritage Round Jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

i think everyone knows what eagles are wearing after that big controversy

yeah, it's a bit of a stretch to link that jumper with West Coast heritage, but i'm not fussed, it's still a nice classic jumper that we'll get to see, Richmond should consider it for a clash as its just the inverse of what they have now, minus the WA logo ofcourse

Freo are playing in the Old Easts / Sharks jumper.

nooooooooooooooo! not my beloved sharks colours on that bunch of idiots.

ah well it must be harder for Dockers fans to watch the Eagles wearing the state jumper.

Not a state jumper anymore
Just another novelty WCE jumper now
$110.00 ea at the AFL shop

or even better, the WCE Team store!

You've always said we are a state team, now it's bitten you on the arse. ;):thumbsu:

embleywa003.jpg

I don't reckon we should really be wearing it either but it does get under the skin of a few opposition supporters, so that's something I guess.

We ain't '1977 WA', Freo ain't East Freo...it all balances out right?

or even better, the WCE Team store!

You've always said we are a state team, now it's bitten you on the arse. ;):thumbsu:<snip>
In the early years yes WCE were a state team(don't remember posting that before)
But NEVER a SOO team
5 non West Australians running out in the SOO jumper is an insult
Could WCE Pty Ltd have picked something else to flog to the kiddies for $110.00 a throw
Some of Benny's stash?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nooooooooooooooo! not my beloved sharks colours on that bunch of idiots.

ah well it must be harder for Dockers fans to watch the Eagles wearing the state jumper.

Interesting to note that tool Ben Allan saying it was an insult them wearing the jumper to all WA people who don't support West Coast as it doesn't represent them, but conveniently glosses over the fact it's equally as big an insulat to all East freo supporters who don't support Freo to see the Dockers wearing an East freo jumper.

Hypocrisy

In the early years yes WCE were a state team(don't remember posting that before)
But NEVER a SOO team
5 non West Australians running out in the SOO jumper is an insult
Could WCE Pty Ltd have picked something else to flog to the kiddies for $110.00 a throw
Some of Benny's stash?

Im sure non Docker supporting East Freo fans consider it as big an insult to see their jumper being worn by them

pffft as if SoO jumpers have always exclusive been worn by someone from that state...Cable played for Victoria didn't he?

Anyway, why does that make it all fine for Freo to wear a East Freo shirt? is it fine and dandy for the Eagles to wear a Souths one next year?..

oh and it IS the logo you get on some fruit juice cartons, it's the WA logo, for made in WA, WA Owned etc.

That jumper is just a reproduction of the 1977 jumper, bar the AFL and sponsors logos.

pffft as if SoO jumpers have always exclusive been worn by someone from that state...Cable played for Victoria didn't he?

Anyway, why does that make it all fine for Freo to wear a East Freo shirt? is it fine and dandy for the Eagles to wear a Souths one next year?..

oh and it IS the logo you get on some fruit juice cartons, it's the WA logo, for made in WA, WA Owned etc.

That jumper is just a reproduction of the 1977 jumper, bar the AFL and sponsors logos.

I would kill someone if that happened, I really would :eek:

Being a Freo fan from SA i could care less what the Eagles wear.

Was a joke though when the Crows wore that poxy gimmick SA guernsey though.
the whole heritage round is a joke!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Heritage Round Jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back