Hey All

Remove this Banner Ad

PieGirl#41

Senior List
Oct 5, 2000
cHiPpAlAnD
Hey everyone how are we all??? Well I am pretty good after my holiday to Tassie, I havn't talked to yas for ages but I spoke to a couple of people off here while I was over there so that was good.

Well I hope you all had great holidays aswell.

------------------
~*~Go Chippa!!~*~
~*~Go Binger!!~*~

Welcome back Piegirl
rolleyes.gif

------------------
mantis

hi you dont know me cause i've only just started coming on here, but welcome back anyway!!!

------------------
cheer cheer the red and the white,honor the name by day and by night

Hey its me joff
welcome back sexy!!!!

------------------
There are only two kinds of people in this world-COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS,and those who wish they were!
SHITE here comes COLLINGWOOD to kick your ass forever BLACK AND WHITE,ha ha ha jealousy will be the death of you,SHITE!!!!!

Hi piegirl. It's a pleasure for you to be meeting me. Now I know we'll share some fun moments here on BF in the upcoming months together, just ask Joffa how fun I am!

Please explain homework boy????
smile.gif

------------------
There are only two kinds of people in this world-COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS,and those who wish they were!
SHITE here comes COLLINGWOOD to kick your ass forever BLACK AND WHITE,ha ha ha jealousy will be the death of you,SHITE!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Ant, Tassie was really good we went camping and done heaps of fun stuff, went out and just things like that, the weather was awesome, and the beaches were great.

Homework boy- Why would it be a pleasure for me to know you??

And don't go corrupting my mate Joffa OK...lol

------------------
~*~Go Chippa!!~*~
~*~Go Binger!!~*~

[This message has been edited by PieGirl#41 (edited 20 January 2001).]

Welcome back Pie Girl #42 er i mean #2, see your confusing me already!!! Dont know me either but i always have fun with Colingwood supporters, why is there so many of you at this site? Oh well bring on footy season so i can see you guys get all excited in the first month just to be let down again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey All

Remove this Banner Ad

Back