Hey Eddie

Remove this Banner Ad

“And in fact, if anybody transgresses you’re on the plane home, we’re not gonna cop this stuff, and I think that’s just where it’s gotta be.
“It’s gotta be so clear cut that no one can have any mitigation, that ‘oh I thought this happened, I heard that that happened or I didn’t know you couldn’t do that’, you can’t do that.”

:$

6A8424C9-29FF-4DBA-BAD0-98A8B0AD084B.jpeg
Statue of Eddie MacGuire out the front of the Holden Centre

Last edited:
  • Admin
Seeeeeeya Nafan NoFlags!

As soon as Eddie opened his gob you knew this was going to happen
Has there ever been anyone who has put more feet in his mouth?
Someone is trying to tell him it’s time to give it up.

Eddie Mcguire, news reporter, is appalled by nasty behaviour.

However, a person of Very similar name and appearance, but clearly unrelated is Pres of Colliewobbles and understandS and praises the heroic behaviour of his coaching staff in beating the coronavirus in straight sets.

I would love to see one, just ONE Collingwood supporter here have the balls to lay a wager of some kind that Eddie demands the full truth be revealed to the public and calls for stiffer penalties - exactly as he would if it was any club but his own.

Problem is they all know he's a loudmouthed hypocrite and that it'll never happen.

Last edited:
  • Admin
I would love to see one, just ONE Collingwood supporter here have the balls to lay a wager of some kind that Eddie demands the full truth be revealed to the public and calls for stiffer penalties - exactly as he would if it was any club but his own.

Problem is they all know he's a loudmouthed hypocrit and that it'll never happen.
I wanna know why $25,000 of the $50,000 has been suspended. No wonder no one gives a shit about rules, its just a joke.

Just more AFL entitlement. They're all eager to ask for membership donations, but can't be bothered following the rules. The scary thing is these clubs are being allowed into Western Australia and other clean states.
Its ****ing infuriating for those of us who can’t even see our own families. Its like thumbing their nose at everyone else...’Hey look at us we can go to QLD and Perth and go to beauty parlours and play tennis, rules don’t apply to us’
I’m gonna ring Eddie and tell him I haven’t seen my husband or my mum for 6 months, where’s my ****ing exemption, for once in your life stand by your words and convictions.

I want footy to go on, I don’t want thousands and thousands more people out of work, I NEED footy to watch and talk about.
But **** off and stop acting like entitled flogs while others suffer and struggle. campaigners.

#zackahmelts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone makes mistakes, it is not as though he has been caught systematically doping his entire team.
No just potentially spreading coronavirus, putting people’s lives at risk and bringing the afl to a grinding halt.

And he still never won a premiership either.

#hirdisbetter

Hope Molik taught the FIGJAM a lesson on the court. Somehow I think nafan would have been on her team. Winning. No need to say Eddie is a flog.

Why is there so much jealousy of Coach Buckley?
How can we not be jealous of someone handed a plum job on $1m+ a year purely because he's mates with the boss?

Because $25k was suspended for Hawthorn, Carlton, Richmond and North's fines?
I’m not saying just Collingwood, no fines should be suspended and they should be a lot ****ing more too.
It’s all just for show.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Eddie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back