Hey Hawks, guess what!

Remove this Banner Ad

And Carlton's 16>Hawthorn's 9.

And Judd>Hodge

He has done nothing in a Carlton jumper so to claim him as one of your own is extremely desperate and self serving.

At this point in time Hodge has done quantum more for Hawthorn than Judd has done for Carlton.

People may think that Judd is a better player than Hodgey and that Carlton has won more premierships than us but our future is looking a mile brighter than Carltons and you all know it.

People may think that Judd is a better player than Hodgey and that Carlton has won more premierships than us but our future is looking a mile brighter than Carltons and you all know it.

if i was a hawk supporter i would be very worried about the future as there is a stong chance that this team could fall upart, and you know what i am talking about

nope 1 vs 0
hawthorn havent won a real premiership yet:)
what a loser you are! What do you mean we havn't won a real flag yet?From the minute the first flag was won they have all been real flags, not fake ones. Just because there have been new teams come in doesn't mean that they were fake flags. There could be new teams indroduced in a few days for all we know and there could be teams axed. What will you be saying then..that no one has won a flag? little idiot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you havent won a premieship in a fully developed profesional national competition

geelong own hawthorn
what the hell mate! You are seriously the biggest ******** on this forum. Almost everytime you post it says about this fully devoloped profecional national competition...every flag that has been won since the first ever premiership has been real just so you know.

hasbeen? Don't you have to actual be someone to be a hasbeen?

Hodge is just a try hard and pretty average at it :eek:

Hodge Stats VS Eagles

Round 9, 26/05/2007

14 Kicks
9 Handballs
23 Posessions
3 Goals
2 Behinds

Wow...He is average, but managed to tear up the oh so mighty Eagles?

P.S. Judd left

8 disposals in the semi final says it all

Hey muppet, did you realise that with a team playing out of the Gold Coast in 2010, we are not quite yet a fully developed, national, professional, expanded, trainspotting, Super… calif… ragilistic… expialid… ocious league yet and your premiership doesn't count according to your logic.

Only when Western Sydney gets a team in 2017 will your competition come into effect.

Until then - enjoy your win and shut up with your bullshit.

The worst bit about that list is that our taxes support it....

Yeah the argument goes that Australia is better off keeping these bums off the street than not. I'm not so sure this is the answer though as there are far better things we can do with our taxes. If it were me I wouldn't give HotDog or MrAaron a thing.

The problem with that apparently is that every time we turn our backs HotDog would be stealing from our homes, or even worse.

It is really a no win situation.

Yeah the argument goes that Australia is better off keeping these bums off the street than not. I'm not so sure this is the answer though as there are far better things we can do with our taxes. If it were me I wouldn't give HotDog or MrAaron a thing.

The problem with that apparently is that every time we turn our backs HotDog would be stealing from our homes, or even worse.

It is really a no win situation.

You've got to give it to him though. At least HotFlog is keeping HJ's afloat spending his disability pension on fries. Pity they'll be dropping the Fleagirls like all their other sponsors. Then he'll be back to deep fried mars bars to keep up his physique.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Hawks, guess what!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back