Hey Hawks, guess what!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmmm ... suspected dodgy shoulders? :eek:

Please remember that only 2 teams rated Judd as the No.1 draft pick that year - your mob & the Dockers. But don't let the facts get in the way of a good rant. :rolleyes:

The other 10 teams would have chosen either Ball or Hodge, yet you keep banging on at Hawthorn supporters about their supposed "missed opportunity".

I, for one, am glad that we have Hodge. Since he joined our club, he has added a dimension (or several) that we were missing for a number of seasons prior.

Your ball sack recruiters didn't even consider him :eek:
So what does that say about your recruiting staff?

No wonders you guys haven't won a premiership in the last couple of decades :D

Your ball sack recruiters didn't even consider him :eek:
So what does that say about your recruiting staff?

No wonders you guys haven't won a premiership in the last couple of decades :D

We did consider him. Then we saw his shoulders and thought he was damaged goods.
It says we have conservative recruiting staff.

You do know a decade is 10 years, don't you?

Re: Hey Adelaide_Hawk, guess what!

Hodge has played better for Hawthorn than Judd has ever played for the Blues.

We'll see how Judd goes when he's surrounded by rubbish - rather than the quality midfield he found himself in the middle of at West Coast.
Well said.

This Goes To Show What an idoit Geelong_Crazy26 is:
I Posted A Reply on the Hawthorn Forum, And i got a private message from the one and only Geelong Crazy_26.

26th October 2007, 21:21
geelong_crazy26
BigFooty Member

Club: Geelong
your post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i noticed that you said that hawthorn own geelong,please dont make false statements as geelong own hawthorn

its all about winning the premiership and we won it,you came 6th

have a nice day

LOL, The Meaning of owned on bigfooty and the footy world:
When A Team Always Manages to beat You.

Not When You Win a Flag u d1ckhead Geelong Couldve played hawks five times this year and to say if hawthorn won all five and Geelong Won The Flag you were the best team of the year, but hawthorn still own you beacuse you were unable to beat them. Yes You WON THE FLAG but you didnt beat Hawks so Hawthorn own you.

It Goes For any team, For Example Thoughout the 90s and early 00`s, Essendon Owned Hawthorn.
Same With Kanagroos and Port Adelaide to a lesser extent, With Port Been Able to Beat Them a couple of times.

Man Go Back to the year 1851 sorry i mean Geelong, You Might Miss The horse and carriage ride to Ballarat for the Gold Rush.

Originally Posted by chaddles
Not like I needed proof but that definitely confirmed what everyone knew about GC.

LOL i have a clear vision of what Geelong_crazy26 would look like, One Of Those Fat Kids in the Back of the Classroom, Who throws paper at the Intelligent Students (ie; Nerds "Geelong_Crazy26)". At Lunch Time He would walk around all by himself, asking people which team they followed and if they didnt say Geelong, He Would go all Crazy on them. "Hint The Name" Geelong_crazy26, "26 means the iq". Some People Would regard That has a High IQ For the Geelong Area.

GC26, Only If Youre Mum Know What You were up to using your 56kb connection quota on? Bullshiting on BigFooty.

This Goes To Show What an idoit Geelong_Crazy26 is:
I Posted A Reply on the Hawthorn Forum, And i got a private message from the one and only Geelong Crazy_26.

LOL, The Meaning of owned on bigfooty and the footy world:
When A Team Always Manages to beat You.

Not When You Win a Flag u d1ckhead Geelong Couldve played hawks five times this year and to say if hawthorn won all five and Geelong Won The Flag you were the best team of the year, but hawthorn still own you beacuse you were unable to beat them. Yes You WON THE FLAG but you didnt beat Hawks so Hawthorn own you.

It Goes For any team, For Example Thoughout the 90s and early 00`s, Essendon Owned Hawthorn.
Same With Kanagroos and Port Adelaide to a lesser extent, With Port Been Able to Beat Them a couple of times.

Man Go Back to the year 1851 sorry i mean Geelong, You Might Miss The horse and carriage ride to Ballarat for the Gold Rush.

you are the one who looks like a fool, its all about winning the premiership thats 100% all that matters,nothing else matters at all,16 clubs compete for the premiership and geelong won it and hawthorn didnt

geelong owns hawthorn:)

Originally Posted by geelong_crazy26
you are the one who looks like a fool, its all about winning the premiership thats 100% all that matters,nothing else matters at all,16 clubs compete for the premiership and geelong won it and hawthorn didnt

geelong owns hawthorn

Youre A freaking idiot, I said Geelong were the best team thats why the Geelong Footy Club won the flag, But it doesnt mean you own hawthorn.

The Hawks Have the wood over Geelong, When Geelong Beats Us, Then The wood would be over but till when that happens we own you.

And ill say it again YES GEELONG WERE THE BEST TEAM OF 2007 but you didnt beat Hawthorn so we have the wood over you.

And To Think I was planing to go for a drive down to Geelong, But if The Geelong People are anything Like You, Im Shit scared of going acutally terrified.

Talking About Owning, Man I dont think anyone would want to take ownership of you, youre parents i mean parent sorry i mean youre gardien proberly decline taking ownership of you.

Im Expecting A Reply From Geelong_Crazy26,
In 3, 2 , 1

GO GET A LIFE,
YOu Could Only Wish The Amount of Shit you talk is the amount of Girls You wish you could get. Wish Is a Strong Word, I Wish For GC26 to never come on Bigfooty ever again but i doubt that will never happen.

I Know Youre A D1ckhead and all but Do YOu Know What A Girl Looks like, You Must be the Only Person in Geelong Not To Get A Chick Pregnet by the time shes 13? Is IT True GC26?

Well If You did have a sex you got to wait another 44 years to have it again i guess?

I Heard the chicks went crazy when Geelong Won the Flag, The only problem is there all fat read heads with 3 kids from different daddys.

On A Serious Note, Can BigFooty Cancel Membership For A Member to be on suspicion of taking illegal Substances (AKA Ben Cousins)
Im Not Naming Names Who It Could Be. Heard On Sen Its Fred ? But then i heard its Geelong_Crazy26

This Is only towards Geelong_crazy26 not any other geelong people.

I have given up on GC- it has trouble comprehending sentences. They are a different breed those Geelong supporters, intelligence isn;t there strong suit expecially in this one.

Youre A freaking idiot, I said Geelong were the best team thats why the Geelong Footy Club won the flag, But it doesnt mean you own hawthorn.

The Hawks Have the wood over Geelong, When Geelong Beats Us, Then The wood would be over but till when that happens we own you.

And ill say it again YES GEELONG WERE THE BEST TEAM OF 2007 but you didnt beat Hawthorn so we have the wood over you.

And To Think I was planing to go for a drive down to Geelong, But if The Geelong People are anything Like You, Im Shit scared of going acutally terrified.

Talking About Owning, Man I dont think anyone would want to take ownership of you, youre parents i mean parent sorry i mean youre gardien proberly decline taking ownership of you.

Im Expecting A Reply From Geelong_Crazy26,
In 3, 2 , 1

GO GET A LIFE,
YOu Could Only Wish The Amount of Shit you talk is the amount of Girls You wish you could get. Wish Is a Strong Word, I Wish For GC26 to never come on Bigfooty ever again but i doubt that will never happen.

I Know Youre A D1ckhead and all but Do YOu Know What A Girl Looks like, You Must be the Only Person in Geelong Not To Get A Chick Pregnet by the time shes 13? Is IT True GC26?

Well If You did have a sex you got to wait another 44 years to have it again i guess?

I Heard the chicks went crazy when Geelong Won the Flag, The only problem is there all fat read heads with 3 kids from different daddys.

This Is only towards Geelong_crazy26 not any other geelong people.

you just dont get it do you.Its all about winning the premiership that what all 16 clubs are competing for,are you saying that hawthorn were not part of season 2007? geelong came first and hawthorn came 6th which means geelng beat hawthorn and therefor geelong own hawthorn

i got with more girls last friday night than you have in your entire life.I have alot in common with the GFC they have the players to win the premiership and i have the looks to get all the super hot girls

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So According to Your Calculations Hawthorn and Any other Team expect Fremantle Have had the wood over Geelong Cause They won the premiership.

Man Geelong Was Under Alot Of Wood.

Super Looks lol I HATE HOW UGLY PEOPLE CONSIDER THEM SELVES GOOD LOOKING. Its Always The Hot Girl With The Fat Friend. But I Guess you Gotta Take it For the team (ie your common role with geelong).While Your Friend Gets The Hot Chick You Get THe Fat Chick.

Take IT For The Team, Thats What Wins Premierships.

Hey GC26, Did You Go To The St Sam Newman College in Geelong or something, YOur intelligence Just blows me away?

I Heard ITs Highly Regarded Down There.

You were waiting to say that.

We'll see who is a better club next year. Too hawks supporters, Hodgey is and will always be better to us.
a brownlow, anorm smith, captained a premeirship and two grand finals, more best and fairest, more all australians.
yep next seasons gonna change all that.:thumbsdown:

So According to Your Calculations Hawthorn and Any other Team expect Fremantle Have had the wood over Geelong Cause They won the premiership.

Man Geelong Was Under Alot Of Wood.

Super Looks lol I HATE HOW UGLY PEOPLE CONSIDER THEM SELVES GOOD LOOKING. Its Always The Hot Girl With The Fat Friend. But I Guess you Gotta Take it For the team (ie your common role with geelong).While Your Friend Gets The Hot Chick You Get THe Fat Chick.

Take IT For The Team, Thats What Wins Premierships.

geelong are the 2007 premiers,not hawthorn:) ,do geelong is under no wood we are the champions:)

i was the kid who you were jelouse of at high school,the kid who got all the girls he wanted,the kid who you wish you were like

you dream of being like me ,who wouldnt i am smart,good looking,have big muscles and will soon be studying comerce law at melb unie

Hodge has played better for Hawthorn than Judd has ever played for the Blues.

We'll see how Judd goes when he's surrounded by rubbish - rather than the quality midfield he found himself in the middle of at West Coast.
and he hasnt even played genius.
yet let him not play for the blues and he still will be the greater player even if hodge playes another ten years.

So you are saying Carlton who are on a 0 and 12 or something roll, recruit Chris Judd,and they are going to win a premiership before hawthorn?:confused:
yes because alot can change in a year pal.
remember in terms of admin and finances we have u covered and yes we have a coleman medallists and three number on e picks to develop, yes again we will be better then the hawks and win a flag before u hawkers u can bank on it.
oh hang on ur banks in tasmania, long trip down there

Ok mate, i think it is well and truly past your bedtime and you are overtired. Either that or you are very mentally challenged.

How bout you have a rest from insulting everyone and put forward a reasonable argument for debate? Because at the moment you are spurting out absolute filth which is hardly worth a reply.

another one your classical jokes, there very funny...
i just want to know why u think they are ridiculous comments tho?

because its only the truth, oviously you cant handle that! if you cant why are posting comments if u cant hack it?

Ofcourse he's not finished, he still has a 5 year contract to milk with a bung groin.

:) :thumbsu:

He played Carlton very well, he shored up his finances knowing fully well he won't be able to perform.
why did u chase him and get rejected liker th rejects that you are.
jealousies definetely a curse here and the hawks are filled to the brim with it.

Doubt you will find a Hawthorn supporter on here that would trade Hodge for Judd.

Hodge > Judd, Bartel, Ablett JR

think you been hanging around the tassie hawks too long. Their culture is starting to rub off on you. :rolleyes:

All these Hawks supporters seem to think that they owned us this year since they were the only team that we didn't beat, and imply that had we played them in the finals, we could have lost. Well, the fact of the matter is, if the Hawks didn't lose by 90 odd points in the last round of the season, they would have finished fourth and played us in the qualifying final. Did they? No.

I believe they tanked as they didn't want to play Geelong and thought that they were on the easier side of the draw. Enter the Kangaroos. LOL!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Hawks, guess what!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back