Hey Hawks, guess what!

Remove this Banner Ad

there is no doubt that hodge is a better all round footballer than judd. judd is just exceptional at what he does, breaking away from a contested situation with his exceptional pace.

can you honestly say that judd is a harder, more courageous, better overhead mark, better handballer, longer kick than hodge.....no.

by the end of hodge's career, his achievements will far outweigh the achievements of judd.

judd's time is nigh, now that he is going to be playing most of his games in melebourne next season someone will absolutely smash/flatten him. he will never again be the footballer he once was.

there is no doubt that hodge is a better all round footballer than judd. judd is just exceptional at what he does, breaking away from a contested situation with his exceptional pace.

can you honestly say that judd is a harder, more courageous, better overhead mark, better handballer, longer kick than hodge.....no.

by the end of hodge's career, his achievements will far outweigh the achievements of judd.

judd's time is nigh, now that he is going to be playing most of his games in melebourne next season someone will absolutely smash/flatten him. he will never again be the footballer he once was.

judd could retire now and hodge will never catch him. not many players win a premiership, brownlow and norm smith.

greg williams and james hird are the only other two that spring to mind.

i highly doubt hodge will achieve that feat as you actually need to make a grand final to have a chance of a) winning a premiership and b) a norm smith

That is all just false. If ever ive seen a biased opinion

Dont be stupid, it takes more than one player to bring a whole team from one end of the ladder to the other.

And Hodge was injured when he only gathered 8 disposals. which isnt even bad considering the rest of the team.

a side with judd in it will play finals more often then once every 5 years

what was hodges injuiry? he didnt have one sont make excuses
whats this not bad consodering the rest of his team? he had the fth least amount of disposals out of his enitire team and all there other better midfielders had over 20 disposals

there is NO i in team there are 22 players not just 1 even judd would tell you that you numb brained twit ! 22 remember that not 1

geelong had gary ablett senior and everyone called him GOD but he did not get you a grandfinal at all and could not off his own boot he needed others to help with the effort which they didn't do a good job of it cause you lost 89

ablett played in a diffrent time

there is nothing special about hodge at all, he isnt that hard or tough at all

a side with judd in it will play finals more often then once every 5 years

what was hodges injuiry? he didnt have one sont make excuses
whats this not bad consodering the rest of his team? he had the fth least amount of disposals out of his enitire team and all there other better midfielders had over 20 disposals

That is the stupidest thing ive ever heard. If any team didnt make finals once in five years then they are doing something wrong. You don't need a chris judd to get you to that point.
Going by your logic Judd will bring Carlton up to the top of the ladder next year. Then he will win another brownlow?

Okay HOdge was injured coming into that game. Why would i make excuses for a team which i dont support and dont even particularly like. When a team loses a game that was played with as bad a standard as the Kangaroos one was then stats are meaningless. Everyone played badly.
Besides Hodge had to deal with the class tag of Rawlings.

You really are an idiot:thumbsdown:

Re: Hey Adelaide_Hawk, guess what!

chris judd is still ranked number 1 player in the afl and the most known, only 20% of australians have even heard of luke hodge, whilst everyone knows judd, hawthorn stick that in your wind pipe or what ever other hole u hawks like to indulge in

87% of all Australians know who John Howard is.....you gonna draft him?...you friggin dimwit...what the F...has how many people know a player got to do with anything....more people have heard of Warrick Capper....grow a real football club.

87% of all Australians know who John Howard is.....you gonna draft him?...you friggin dimwit...what the F...has how many people know a player got to do with anything....more people have heard of Warrick Capper....grow a real football club.

The remaining 13% must be Tassie supporters.

That is the stupidest thing ive ever heard. If any team didnt make finals once in five years then they are doing something wrong. You don't need a chris judd to get you to that point.
Going by your logic Judd will bring Carlton up to the top of the ladder next year. Then he will win another brownlow?

Okay HOdge was injured coming into that game. Why would i make excuses for a team which i dont support and dont even particularly like. When a team loses a game that was played with as bad a standard as the Kangaroos one was then stats are meaningless. Everyone played badly.
Besides Hodge had to deal with the class tag of Rawlings.

You really are an idiot:thumbsdown:

so how about you tell me what hodge has ever done,your theory basicly seems to be that hodge is better than judd because judd playes in a better side, so you are the idiot

the bottom line is that hodge has not achieved anything of significance and judd has

dont underestimate what a top player can do for a side,a top player can definatly win a game of their own boot

you still cant tell me what hodges injuiry was so i take it that you are just making it up

whats this about hawthorn playing badly that night? they played to their true potential that night,north did beat them by 6 goals down in tassie and they did finish higher on the ladder than hawthorn.Also hawthorn didnt do that well in the second half of the year against the better sides,they did well in the first half while other sides were still warming up but in all the return matches against good sides they strugled.Out of all the teams in the finals adelaide was the weaksest and they could only manage to beat them of the last kick of the day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, only one team can be bottom of the ladder, whos it going to be Carlton or Melbourne?
There may be a reason why no one has replyed to your 4 ridiculous posts and that is simply because hthey are ridiculous and no one really cares. So take a hint.. Dont post anymore on bigfooty, you are a moron.

thanks for the advice u f*ckin *******....see in ur round 1 half our f*ckin midfield is out, and we will still romp you....

how are they ridiculuos? its just the truth u GIMP!!!!!!!!!!

dees 08 mate have a shit one on the bottom of the ladder...good luck with mclean 5th in the draft...he has shown alot asnt he? oh what bout sylvia....3rd pick in the draft and what a superstar he as turned out to be!!!!!

Who the hell are you? Learn some English...oh wait, yeh you're a Tassie supporter so that makes sense. At least our captain isn't runnning around in the 2's. Judds played his best football at 23? Yeh good on ya. Stop being so insultive and defensive because someone voiced their opinion.

Man, Newbies have a lot to learn. Or it could be the Tassie gene.

haha ur a funny ****a arent ya...nice jokes mate...mate our captain is gone...retired....u mean mitchell running round in the 2's? dont think so....your captain looks as old as my grandpa, with no hair!!!! good future there pal...and then dud pick number 5 mclean will take over...even better.

Judd has played his best footy, and now will be hampered through injury over 2008 season...

thanks for all the advice again mate...really good coming from a stupid **** who goes for melbourne....good luck with the up coming season on the bottom of ladder...

who do you think you are

Judd:
Dont beat yor self up, really i hope you dont.

You may have an impressive player, Hodge but he will never live up to Chirs Judd, ever

Oz mate...
dont beat urself up bout taking hamstring blinga ahead of buddy....i mean it happens to the best of us...

what a star hamstring is....4 goals against west coast in one quarter...big woop....62 in a season...coming third in coleman medal...

who would u rather have?

skinny little prick who always does his hammy...
or a big 6 foot giant who can win games?

dont beat urself up about it!

oooooo i sense someone being a bit defensive? you don't need him o to win a game of footy? oh that's rich coming from the team that lost to a team in the finals that lost by 100 points to the runners up who got beating by 130 points

niiiiice team jackass

yea agreed mate...it is a quite nice team....

a team which is shit as u said...which beat a team by 100 points....without buddy love....
jeez thats now embarassing mate....come on lets be serious how long do u think till carlton are even a chance to make it to the finals, let alone get in the granny?

do u think we will see it before we die?

be pretty lucky if we do...
you guys are going know where quickly....all i got to say to u is

Have a shit one mate on the bottom of the ladder again for like the 4th yr running, getting number 1 draft picks which have just done so much for the club!!!....just wouldnt put them in the luke hodge bracket of number 1 draft picks!

The remaining 13% must be Tassie supporters.

haha shit your funny man....

im pretty sure that we are the hawthorn hawks, and play 4 games a yr down there...so we are not tassie supporters you stupid....

atleast is serves us a new home ground....but look enjoy going to canbera mate....what should we call u the 'canbera demons' haha sounds good mate...

thats the only call u have got...bagging me bout hawthorn and tasmania....and its not even true...
atleast we are getting good cash out of it, something which ur club needs...and needs soon...so u can update those awesome facilites u have down at a cricket oval i think it is...couldnt be sure tho....

maybe u could invest in a gym or something....you know might help out ur onfield performance...

all i have to say mate is have a shit on in the bottom 4 next yr....

so how about you tell me what hodge has ever done,your theory basicly seems to be that hodge is better than judd because judd playes in a better side, so you are the idiot

the bottom line is that hodge has not achieved anything of significance and judd has

dont underestimate what a top player can do for a side,a top player can definatly win a game of their own boot

you still cant tell me what hodges injuiry was so i take it that you are just making it up

whats this about hawthorn playing badly that night? they played to their true potential that night,north did beat them by 6 goals down in tassie and they did finish higher on the ladder than hawthorn.Also hawthorn didnt do that well in the second half of the year against the better sides,they did well in the first half while other sides were still warming up but in all the return matches against good sides they strugled.Out of all the teams in the finals adelaide was the weaksest and they could only manage to beat them of the last kick of the day

a win is a win u f*ckin idiot!!!!!!!!!!

haha ur a funny ****a arent ya...nice jokes mate...mate our captain is gone...retired....u mean mitchell running round in the 2's? dont think so....your captain looks as old as my grandpa, with no hair!!!! good future there pal...and then dud pick number 5 mclean will take over...even better.

Judd has played his best footy, and now will be hampered through injury over 2008 season...

thanks for all the advice again mate...really good coming from a stupid **** who goes for melbourne....good luck with the up coming season on the bottom of ladder...

You keep getting worse and worse. I've seen some bad trolls but dam you're bad.

thanks for the advice u f*ckin *******....see in ur round 1 half our f*ckin midfield is out, and we will still romp you....

how are they ridiculuos? its just the truth u GIMP!!!!!!!!!!

dees 08 mate have a shit one on the bottom of the ladder...good luck with mclean 5th in the draft...he has shown alot asnt he? oh what bout sylvia....3rd pick in the draft and what a superstar he as turned out to be!!!!!

Ok mate, i think it is well and truly past your bedtime and you are overtired. Either that or you are very mentally challenged.

How bout you have a rest from insulting everyone and put forward a reasonable argument for debate? Because at the moment you are spurting out absolute filth which is hardly worth a reply.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Hawks, guess what!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back