Hey mods.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Should bets made to Essendon supporters (for this season) be null and void now, due to the punishment of the EFC. Or should they be honored?
Whats your call?

Can categorically say CB would never go out of his way to welch, so the question is legitimate.

Personally I reckon they (bets) should be void, since you know, Essendon*.

I carried the sig right up to last Friday, but, I am so disgusted disgusted by Essendon and their actions that I scrubbed the sig. It was to do to the 15th of September.
The EFC is a s**tstain on the game. So I'm not hiding from what I have done, I'm putting it out there, so I honor it, or should I say EAD, the EFC are cheats, and the bet is null and void.

I have a bet with mufassa about Essendon finishing higher than Norf. Its for a six month ban from the Bay starting from the Grand Final.

I've kind of already won it since he's gone completely into hiding since it became apparent we were going to finish much higher. It's now possible that Norf could make the eight though, so if it happens, I intend to honour it, even if he never shows his face around here again.

Bet Welching is about your honour, not a football clubs :thumbsu:

I have a bet with mufassa about Essendon finishing higher than Norf. Its for a six month ban from the Bay starting from the Grand Final.

I've kind of already won it since he's gone completely into hiding since it became apparent we were going to finish much higher. It's now possible that Norf could make the eight though, so if it happens, I intend to honour it, even if he never shows his face around here again.

Nah I think that's unfair. Should be called off IMO.

Case by case I'd say, what was the bet?

Bet was that Longdaveyjetta would own my sig till 15th of Sept if Tigers lost to Essendon in the dreamtime game, which I honoured until last Friday, when I became super pissed off at the EFC's poor attitude about what was leveled at them, and how unrepentant their supporters were and still are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bet was that Longdaveyjetta would own my sig till 15th of Sept if Tigers lost to Essendon in the dreamtime game, which I honoured until last Friday, when I became super pissed off at the EFC's poor attitude about what was leveled at them, and how unrepentant their supporters were and still are.
Just wear it, it's only a couple more weeks. Their team has to wear the asterisk FOREVER.

Suck it up and honour it. They weren't on the gear this year. It has nothing to do with that game.

I will delete my account if any one one of these things happen:

Jobe keeps his brownlow.
Jobe isn't suspended for at least six months
Hird coaches Essendon in 2013

I'll just keep quoting this one in every bet related thread until the flog disappears :)

So you have your excuse for hiding away sobbing for the next six months already arranged. Nice:thumbsu:

A welch is a welch is a welch.
Time for you to get a badge

Bringing the Bay into disrepute.

You haven't been proven to have welched yet you should admit guilt around poor bet governance. You'll get labelled a welcher anyway and banzhammered for 12 months.

Your lack of repentance disgusts disgusts me.

However when we see you in 2014 you'll be fired up, unstoppable, and a lock for the Toots.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey mods.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back