Hey mods.....

Remove this Banner Ad

ok, you just can't add stuff of your own next to an asterisk, no matter how true it might be. might be a welsher badge coming up. :thumbsu:
ha ha ha ha ha
i went pass the history department notice board at melbourne uni yesterday and i had to look at the bearded face of stephen welch-true story

ok, you just can't add stuff of your own next to an asterisk, no matter how true it might be. might be a welsher badge coming up. :thumbsu:

I have heeded the advice of the bay and done what was requested. the original bet was till the 15th, if you notice one of the asterick's, theres a new expiratory date. Suck it up, i am carrying it out.

dude, you can't do that, totally reneges on the spirit of the bet.

you're technically welshing right now.

might have to call for a mod to adjudicate.

Do what you gotta do bro, i don't really care. immmmmmmm, nup, don't care.

The first i added in. And it can stay. Be thankful, i took out a part about Carro. longdaveyjetta will now be satisfied.
Might be satisfied, as if I'd put an asterix let alone suggest we are drug cheats, don't you read the news, we are guilty of conduct umbecoming, no players have been charge with anything, Jobe still has a brownlow, Cotchin doesn't...

Now I suggest you straighten it up, then the penalty for your welching will be as follows..

The Charges read....

1...For changing it the first time and insulting the fabric of my club by suggesting we are drug cheats.

Guilty, penalty can accept 2 weeks or let the bay vote on it...Penalty can be increased...

2.For using the C word and putting Carro's name in your sig...

Guilty..Penalty 4 weeks for early plea or take it to the bay.

3. For starting a thread about your own welch then getting badgeworthy..

Guilty...Penalty, we all get to laugh at your welch wherever we are...I'd take an early plea on that one.

4.For you self reporting plea you have been granted a compensation draft pick..you get to choose either what we call a moral draft pick or you might like the show some balls draft pick. these will be available after the first round of honour badges, which you will be excluded from..

Guilty, enjoy your prize.

5.For changing the sig back, on the right track but it seems we might have to head to the Supreme
court...The charge relates to he fact the sig still contains text or symbols which are not allowed in the sig provided, this in something the powers that be take as a slap in the face and the penalty is as such..

Guilty..Penalty a further 3 months of the sig to be proudly displayed as supplied, wihout your extra slanderous text..

If you take an early plea that's four and a half months on top of the extra 3 weeks you never server making a total of 5 months and 1 week...

I will provide you with a new sig to use once you have agreed to you penalty...

If you accept that,and make a written sincere apology on your "Essendon supporters will you apologize thread. and this thread also..Apology must include this.."I need to say sorry for welching and calling EFC drug cheats, I'd had a big week and the though of playing finals was making my knickers moist and clammy, just like Jack Riewoldt I make bad decisions when I'm like that"....Then i will cross you off the list of welchers and you might avoid winning that prize...Once you do this I'll still honor the bet for this weeks game and you're every chance to knock us off but I'm a man of my word...If you don't take your penalty all bets are off and we have a new candidate for WOTY.

If you contact ASADA looking for a loophole I'll be really pissed off, don't go there..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ha ha ha ha ha
i went pass the history department notice board at melbourne uni yesterday and i had to look at the bearded face of stephen welch-true story

I never believed the rumours about you being Robbo, but after this post I think I am starting to. These gargantuan spelling and grammatical errors cannot be deliberate.

What was the bet? Was it made here!

Yep, the OP took the lost sig down for a day or 2 as well.

Now he's added an asterisk to it in some form of protest, which, according to renowned welcher Black Flag, is basically welching in itself.

Yep, the OP took the lost sig down for a day or 2 as well.

Now he's added an asterisk to it in some form of protest, which, according to renowned welcher Black Flag, is basically welching in itself.

Ok so if captain blood 17 removes the asterix he is safe from a welch badge?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey mods.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back